JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Viewing 25 posts - 276 through 300 (of 1,501 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What are we going to do…? Take him onto the island and shove him five miles underground? *snorts* He’s a menace. An absolute blight to anything he goes near. I wish I could just kill him and be done with it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: Then do that. All it needs is a beheading. What is there to keep you from killing him, Father? *shakes her head* It’s silly not to kill him… Though.. I’ve heard rumors about digitized memory experiments from some of the employees that used to work in SHINRA before meteor while I traveled through the hallways. What’s that about?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* It’s in preliminary stages right now… I wouldn’t worry about it. Somebody figured that you could perform surgery on the brain and extend it’s memory capacity. Right now there are debates that it’s safer than Jenova-cell technology. It’s a lot of red tape you don’t need to know about. *snorts* Do you want to get something to eat?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: No.. That’s not what I heard about. I heard about Hojo’s old experiments. One involved downloading the contents of one’s mind into a machine. Not the other way around… *shrugs* It may have just been talk. *she then grins* Yes, I’m starving.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: There’s not talk. I think it happened. Then again, this is Hojo we are talking about. The man is a walking mass of complexes. He also assumed that the Jenova-specimen was a Cetra. It is one of the grossest undersights I have ever seen. He is an idiot. *moves to his feet and heads for the door* The cafeteria sells good food here. Not the one in the barracks. The cafeteria in this building supplies the executive employees, so the food is always good.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: Surprised that Rufus didn’t just set up a five star restaurant in this part of the building. I get the feeling that several of the TURKS have fine tastes. *she follows after Sephiroth* So, you’re really going to get a sword forged for me? *grins at the very thought*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It will take a few weeks and you’re going to need to tell us all what kind you want. And then you are going to have to come in a few times to get it re-balanced when it is being made. But yes, if you want a sword, who am I to say no? *raises a brow* You won’t want to casually call the President by his first name when you see him. *heads through to the cafeteria, which looks more like a self-serve all you can eat restaurant buffet*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *broadly grins at the thought. She then frowns in thought* But… I’m not full grown… So, this sword wouldn’t be one that I use for long like you do with Masamune… *shrugs before quickly nodding her head* Understood, Father. However, I am not speaking to him at the moment. *She then glances at the buffet before a grin spreads on her lips*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No, your first sword won’t be as long as Masamune. But my first sword wasn’t Masamune either. Come to think of it, I think I was probably shorter than you at thirteen. I grew quite tall. *shrugs and moves into the cafeteria, picking up a plate, cutlery, and a tray* Come this way. *attempts to hand the tray to her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: Mother mentioned that you were a “late bloomer”, like Dimitri clearly is. *shakes her head* Must be a real pain. *grins* I am by no means having to wait. I hit puberty several years ago. *she nods and follows after her father. *she then grabs a plate so that she can pick at the food. Soon enough, she takes up some mixed vegetables, salad, and a roasted chicken*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *begins picking up small pieces of roasted meats with a pair of tongs, then moves onto the vegetables, frowning at Seres* There is no need to be so generous with your food portions. You can come back for more when you are done. *adds gravy to his food and carries his plate to one of the empty tables so he can sit down to eat*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *frowns* I didn’t think I was taking that much food at all… *shakes her head then moves to sit down next to her father. She then begins to happily eat* ~So, you were short like Dimitri is when you were our age?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Yes. Maybe a few inches shorter. I shall have to pick up the old records and read them again. I don’t know whether it was genetics, or the fact that I was somewhat underfed and malnourished before I was moved to Junon.”* *neatly cuts up his food and then begins to eat, keeping an eye on the area incase anybody should come in and interrupt his meal*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: ~For their supposed most expensive experiment, they didn’t treat you well when you were younger, Father… I’m glad that I have you and mother and don’t live a life like you did.~ *she continues to happily eat, not bothered at all by anyone else nearby*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”While I didn’t particularly want to be a father at first, I must say that it isn’t the life-ending slavery task I thought it would be in the beginning.”* *grunts slightly as he senses people moving through the corridors nearing the cafeteria* *”I also swore that when Desiree was born, none of you would live a life like I did when I was very small.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: ~Well, I wouldn’t trade you in for another father, that’s for certain.~ *grins at Sephiroth* ~Can you teach more more of your moves when we’re done, or are you behind on those paperwork stacks?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”After this meal, you might want to sit for about ten minutes to let your food digest. But yes, we can go to one of the training rooms in the barracks if you promise not to kick my tender areas again.”* *twitches a brow slightly as he is reminded of it*

*At that moment, one of the secretaries comes into the cafeteria and waves at Sephiroth, trying to get his attention* General sir, there are papers on your desk which need urgent attention. Five dragons just attacked the third territory-claim post in the North. Your men want to know their orders.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: ~Well, I can just practice against dummies. ShinRa used to have holographic training areas that simulated combat, right? Have those been re-implemented? That would probably be the easiest way to practice…~ *she then frowns at the secretary’s words*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”They found the holographic projectors. They’re being worked on as we speak. The ShinRa recently hired somebody to go ahead and see how they were put together. But they’re not fixed yet, and I don’t know who is working on them right now.”* *waves a hand at the secretary* Heh, only five dragons? They’re getting disorganized. Round up anybody in the barracks who is Second-Class and above. Ask the Firsts, but they’re probably not needed nearly as much. Pick out the most eager ones and a few of the inexperienced from Third, they need to learn about fighting eventually. *hums in thought* As for a leader, I don’t know who to send to that… *glances at Seres* Do you want to go?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *frowns at Sephiroth* Father, I’m not even a new recruit yet. I’m just a cadet in training for the entrance exams. *shakes her head* It’d be much too inappropriate for me to go. You know that everyone would argue against such. However, maybe you should send the whiny elf. Give him something to do to make him happy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Oh yes… him. *reaches up to snatch the Secretary’s papers, sifting through them until he finds a blank sheet. He steals the pen too and slides his lunch tray aside, and then begins to draw out a battle formation on it* Put the elf and his stupid elf-friends on the front-line. The shining one who wears the ridiculous armor can lead the charge. Behind them, put in a few First-Class, but mostly Seconds. Any competent Thirds can go too. *hands the paper back to the Secretary, glaring at him* No more than eighty men. Should really be sixty, twenty per dragon, but if using the inexperienced, at least a handful of them are bound to be eaten. *snarls* Now move out!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *grins, quite content that her father took her advice into consideration. She then nods before she returns to eating* ~Probably should stop killing the dragons. They were already near extinct before this war, weren’t they?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shakes his head* *”Yes… I know their plight. But they must also understand ours. We are only killing ones that properly attack us first, understand that. The attack on our third-territory mark in the North was entirely unprovoked. We had agreed to that territory and I personally negotiated with them. The five dragons attacking it now are probably just upstart youths who are angry with their elder’s choice.”* *finishes off his meal and picks up his tray to get seconds* *”There is also a stray dragon on this island somewhere. I know where he is, and I’m not going to kill him unless he causes more trouble among us again. He flew down here when he escaped from the agreement of the third-territory handover, come to think of it.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *slowly nods her head* ~I understand and support your decisions, Father. I know that you are great at military strategy. So, I have no reason to argue against your words.~ *she finishes off her food then stands up so that she can throw away her scraps*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *gets himself a bowl for a small serving of soup and carries it back to the table so he can eat* Are you sure you want to go into the army? *chuckles lightly in amusement* Why not go get an executive job? Then you can take advantage of this place any time you wish. *glances out the window, curious as he hears the sound of somebody yelling orders in the barracks* They move fast. I’m glad I don’t have to go. *picks up his bowl and begins to drink the soup*

Viewing 25 posts - 276 through 300 (of 1,501 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero’ is closed to new replies.