JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Viewing 25 posts - 251 through 275 (of 1,501 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: Umm… You know mother says she just melts anything that does that. She says that’s why she likes the fact that she specializes in fire.. *shakes her head* And you can teleport, Father. So, you wouldn’t be pinned down by that sort of thing either.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It doesn’t work like that. How am I going to teleport if I died and revive again only to die again because there is a giant object impaled through my torso?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: Easy, Father. It takes at least a minute for a person to die from blood loss. Also, if a weapon remains imaled in your body, it will actually work as a plug and prevent blood loss. So, you’ll have more than enough time to either teleport the object or yourself away. *nods, quite confident in her statement*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Don’t be so confident about that any more, Seres… we live in a world dominated by dragons. Anything you try could probably easily counteracted by them. *deeply scowls* I’ve been rendered powerless by a dragon already. Any of them could do the same thing.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: Oh… Yea, I suppose that is true. I didn’t think about that. Still… as long as you have mother around… One of you can help the other if something happens, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Yes, that’s true. But what I’m saying… it’s not smart to treat immortality as a one way ticket to freedom from everything. *picks up another cup and fills it with cooled water so he can drink it* Your boring class should be over by now, I think.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: Probably. *shrugs* My peers will probably bug me all day tomorrow about how to hold their swords properly.. *frowns* Still, a lot of the ones from Earth really hate the sword and other weapons. They keep on talking about wanting firepower.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Yes, the people of Earth want their explosions, long-range damage, and guns. ShinRa is developing several swords with a gun in the hilt. Something like a modern-day bayonet. *shrugs his shoulders and drinks down the rest of his chilled water* Ugh. *crushes the plastic cup and blindly throws it over his shoulder into the garbage* How young are these new recruits? Why would you join the army if you don’t know how to hold a sword…?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: Father, that’s a silly questoin. You know full well that thirteen was the minimal age to enter the preparation class that I’m in. Though… I think some of them are sixteen or older… *shakes her head* Still, it’s silly.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* Well yes. I suppose so. *shakes his head* Still relevant however. The point is that at thirteen, you should do a hell of a lot more than know how to swing a sword around. *scowls and pushes his papers off to one side, tidying his desk up* Do you even have a sword of your own yet? I don’t know.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: Father, you know full well that you’ve taught me advanced Katas and some of your own signature moves. Of course I know more than to just swing a sword. That’s why it felt insulting that you don’t take my spar serious. *frowns at him* And no, I don’t have a sword… I’ve been borrowing ones from mother’s stash.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Heh, I see… *shakes his head* When is your 13th birthday? We can either do one of two things. We can have one forged especially for you, or you can pick out a premade one. I’m fine with either. But remember that if we do that, we have to get your twin sibling something as memorable as well.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: Father, I’m already 13… Well, mother at least says I am. She says she didn’t really pay attention to the date and since I was born on Halcyon, there was no official birth certificate.. She also said that the time distortions between going from Earth, to Gaia, and back here makes it impossible for her to say when to put my proper birthdate to correspond with my age. *Shrugs* But I’m already thirteen! That’s how I got in. *pouts and crosses her arms, not impressed that her father doesn’t know this*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *rolls his eyes at her and picks up a piece of paper* I’ll make up some birth-date. Seeing as though we have no records of any of us here. Well, you maybe. Me… I have too many records. *frowns and writes some things down* Very well. Do you want a forged sword, or a pre-made one?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: Pre-made swords are flimsy and pathetic. No person should ever want a pre-made one unless it is going to be used for sword swalowing, display, or just plain practice sparring. *snorts and shakes her head* Azul has a documented birthday… But I don’t think any of the rest of us have anything. *tilts her head in thought* I wonder how Kalysto and Desiree are going to get their paperwork for their marriage done. Kalysto’s planet didn’t use anything close to our callendar as far as I know. And Desiree knows her birthdate as much as the rest of us.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* A lot of it has to be estimated. You know how old you are. All we do is make up a birthdate of around the time you turnover your next year. If it’s any consolation, I don’t know my birthdate either.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: Yes, I’m aware of that. I also know that mother doesn’t have a clue of how old she is. She doesn’t know anything about her birth. *shrugs* The only thing that it’ll bother me with is paperwork. *yawns. She then tries to move so that she can sit down next to her father instead of across from him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’ll have it sorted out before you get to any stage where it will become a hassle. I work for the ShinRa, do not forget. The ShinRa are pretty damn organized around here. *yawns lightly and scratches the side of his head* The paperwork is more dull than anything else.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: Oh, I’m not worried at all, Father. *smirks at him* I know you take care of us. Even if you forget how old we are. *frowns at him for a brief moment before looking at the paperwork* Yea, I would imagine this stuff is dull.. *she picks up the nearest sheet* The bathroom in the B block needs ten more boxes of toilet paper…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* Are they insane? They must be flushing entire rolls into the commode. *makes a grumpy sigh and snatches the piece of paper away from Seres, scowling* This is top secret confidential work. You shouldn’t even be in here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: Father, do you think I’m ignorant? I can easily see that the toilet paper request is not top-secret. *rolls her eyes before grabbing another* A nutritionist is suggesting that you add more fiber into the lunch accomodations… Yea, not top-secret.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts and makes a few irritated sounds before laying the pieces of paper down again* Technically, I outrank you. I can tell you to do anything I feel like. *pauses* And you did kick me in the genitals. That grants me something.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *snorts* You deserved it. *smirks at her father and picks up one last piece of paper. However, upon reading it, she frowns* Umm… You probably don’t want this one. *the paper she’s grabbed has a request to hire Hojo as a consultant for Zach’s Jenova cell study*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *takes the paper and makes a loud irritated sound before screwing it up, tossing it into the garbage* Hojo is not allowed near this island. Those people are idiots. And Zach is lucky that he hasn’t been shot down for what he’s doing yet. I don’t know why I haven’t ended it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: Is it smart to keep Hojo away from this island, Father? What if he gets hired by some competitor? With his knowledge.. He can make something stronger than you for them. *frowns* That would be bad.

Viewing 25 posts - 251 through 275 (of 1,501 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero’ is closed to new replies.