JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 1,501 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just stands there and lets Seres strike him in the kneecaps, grinning* And you should know that people will assume all sorts of things. *smirks further and skips backwards out of her range, then charges at her, attempting to elbow her with his full bodyweight*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *pouts as she finds that Sephiroth doesn’t even flinch at having his kneecaps kicked. She then grumbles* Just wait til I’m full grown… *she then yelps as she’s elbowed, which sends her to the ground. However, she quickly flips back onto her feet and tries to strike out at Sephiroth with a forward lunge*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just stands there, letting Seres lunge at him* What are you going to do with this one? *puts his sword down and curiously watches what she is going to do. He moves his right hand to block*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *grumbles as her father blocks her strike with just his arm. She then frowns* You wouldn’t be doing that if this sword was sharper.. *pouts once more, not liking that it feels like she doesn’t have a fair chance at all*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves in on her and tosses his sword away* Do what you can with what you have available. Don’t complain that things aren’t better. *moves in on her until he is within a few feet within her and then he tries to push her over again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *scowls in frustration* Fine.. *she then yelps as Sephiroth pushes her. So, she tosses her sword away then she tries to use the pressure points that her mother had taught her about to numb Sephiroth’s nearest arm*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *keeps his arm stiff, curious at her actions. When his left goes quite numb and the robots go lax, he nods* Good. The better thing would be to strike out and find your opponent’s weak point. Then make him suffer for it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: Oh, you mean like this, Father? *she suddenly moves to knee him in the nads, using another underhanded tactic that her mother had taught her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grits his teeth hard. He stumbles back a bit, then finally curls up into a ball on the ground, loudly hissing*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *stares as Sephiroth crumbles down to the ground. She then eeps before she moves to Sephiroth’s side* I’m sorry, Father. I didn’t think that’d hurt you that much.. Mother just told me that it was a way to stun men.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mutters* That’s fine… I just… don’t advise doing that around here too much… *growls and slowly moves to his feet, mumbling* About the only thing you will teach is that people should give you a wide berth to stay away from your feet. *dusts himself off* And that perhaps they should consider wearing an athletic cup.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: Well, isn’t that an area that should be guarded anyway, Father? *she tilts her head as she notices that Genesis is softly chuckling to himself as he watches the “spar”. She then shakes her head* And… Why did you guard sword swipes with just your flesh arm, Father? Isn’t that reckless.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glares heavily at Seres and places a hand across her shoulders, lightly shoving her along as he heads for the ShinRa Building* Come with me, Seres. *growls back at Genesis and waves at his sword, teleporting it back to it’s place on the wall*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *frowns as she notices Sephiroth’s glare. She then lowers her head* ~What did I do? I mean.. other than kick you down there… I thought it was a valid quesiton.~ *still, she moves to follow after Sephiroth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seres: *”It’s fine, Seres. Right now I am trying to save-face. I am being laughed at, and I am going to speak with you somewhere that is more private. This training session is over anyway.”* *heads down the corridor into his office and holds the door open for her to go inside*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: ~Oh, I see.~ *nods her head and continues to follow after Sephiroth. Upon entering his office, she moves to sit in a chair that sits in front of his desk* I still don’t think it’s a very good or fair tactic to block sword lunges and swings with just your arm, Father..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: War isn’t meant to be fair. You need to take any advantage you can. And you need to be able to kill without a second thought for the other person. *moves to his personal water-cooler and takes out a plastic cup, filling it up before placing it on the table in front of Seres. Then he sits down in his chair and sighs* You are right. It is not a technique you should be using very much. *slides his sleeve up, revealing the bruises he received from taking the sword blows* If that blade had been sharper and you were a full-grown male, you would have dismembered the limb.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *crosses her arms* Not my fault that the stock weapons in the training room are dull as a… umm… really, really dull thing. *shakes her head* And I didn’t want to hurt you, Father. I know that on the battle-field, I would go for injury. However, I don’t want to go so far with you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Oh next time, I will get you your own sharpened blade. Then you can stab me for real. And then I would prefer if you didn’t hold back. None of this… *waves a hand, scowling as he tries to think of the word* “You’re already dead” fake sparring.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *broadly smirks* Well, I could always just steal your sword for the next spar. *softly chuckles at the thought of even managing to achieve that feat. She then frowns* You’re still not a foe, Father.. I should at least try not to kill you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Oh, go ahead and kill me. *shrugs, then smirks in amusement* It’s not like it will do anything. Everybody knows I am immortal. Not that being immortal doesn’t come with downsides of its own.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: Downsides? What sort of downsides can there possibly be, Father? You’ll be at mother’s side for all eternity. You never need to worry about being alone now. No one can really defeat you. You’re undefeatable.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Oh there is one very easy way to defeat an immortal being. Do you want to know how to disable somebody whom is immortal? Observe. *picks up his pen holder and a stress ball* I know this is crude, but pretend this ball is me. *he picks up the ball and heavily impales it on three of the pens, then slides the entire display towards her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: Umm… I don’t get it… *tilts her head* Are you suggesting torture, Father?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No. *points to the ball* If you mortally wound an immortal being and leave the implement that caused the injury in them, they will be stuck in a cycle of dying and reviving forever. Or at least until somebody else comes along and pulls it out of them.

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 1,501 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero’ is closed to new replies.