JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Franziska: *tightens her grip on her whip and tightens her grip* Are you saying that you know who is responsible for this… villainy?

Seferia: *it may feel like an effort to teleport her, depending on how prepared Sephiroth is to teleport a several-ton heavy dragon. Once she reappears, she turns her head to look at him before her lips press into a thin line* I requested to see the woman named Jenna.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You will. She doesn’t even reside in that building, so walking through it would have been a waste of your time. I will summon her here now. *”Jenna! Come out to the courtyard area and talk to Seferia. She is becoming impatient.”*

Edgeworth: You saw the television reports as much as I did, didn’t you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Franziska: *Scowls* Barely. Things only just started when I boarded. I am not fully certain what is going on. *looks around* So, this is the new country that was being formed?

Jenna: ~I shall be there shortly… If you have any of your forces that are just plain humans near her, I’d suggest you make them leave the area. I’ve not seen her in action often, but I am certain that she can force a sane man to shoot himself in the brains.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”They are fortunate then… the entire army is out on patrol right now. Every single man I own is patrolling the island and keeping peace, basically. The barracks are very quiet.”* *glances around the area, then takes a seat on one of the bleachers nearby, relaxing* She will be along shortly. I have told her you arrived.

Edgeworth: I see, I see… *sighs* Yes, this is the new country they want to form. And I must say, the types that live here are very unusual.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *finally makes it to the barracks. She frowns as she focuses her sighs on Seferia. However, she pauses for must a moment to nod at Sephiroth* I’m here now. Go ahead back to work if you want to, Seph. I can handle her.

Franziska: And these people are not responsible for the things that caused Father’s death? *scowls* I have heard many rumors about this place.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No, I think I’m going to stay here. *leans back on the bleacher behind him, glancing idly at the back of his leather glove, poking at a cut on one of the fingers* By all means, resume negotiations without me. Just pretend I’m not here.

Edgeworth: *lowers his head* They are not people…. please. Come with me. You’d best sit in my office and let your helicopter pick up your father.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Franziska: *scowls then whips Edgeworth* Foolish fool of a foolish man! Didn’t you listen to me?! He’s… The courthouse. It exploded. *narrows her eyes then whips Edgeworth yet again, as if she could beat the knowledge into him* He’s dead.

Jenna: *glances back at Sephiroth then nods* Very well. *She then moves closer to Seferia and looks into her eyes, or rahter, the glasses* What do you want?

Seferia: *remains completely calm and passive as Jenna comes to her location. She then lowers her head to lock her focus on the mage* I come to offer my thanks for your work during these last decades. In return, I will give you an offer. Forfeit the lives of all humans living on this island, and I shall provide safety from the war. We will not touch this land.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *raises his brows in surprise though it should be noted that he doesn’t even look upset* That is a shame… Come with me. *heads for the elevator, stepping in when it beeps open* I suppose here will be your home now.

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes at Seferia’s offer, then growls, not saying anything for now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Franziska: *lowers her whip then nods her head* I suppose that will have to be the case, little brother. *her eyes briefly glances over the armored helicopter that is still on the roof. However, she just recomposes herself and moves to follow after Edgeworth*

Jenna: *shakes her head* Neither do I accept nor have the right to accept your terms. Go back to your queen, dragon. *She turns to leave the area; however, before she finishes her turn, Seferia makes one of her twin-katana appear in her right hand before flashing it forward to cleanly slice open Jenna’s jugular*

Seferia: Your choice saddens me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly snarls and leaps into the air, teleporting his sword into his hands. On the way down he aims the sword down at Seferia’s back, attempting to plunge it straight into her chest cavity, his full weight behind the sword’s thrust*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *moves with inhuman speed as she makes her other sword materialize before she twists around to block Sephiroth’s blow. While her swords waver a bit, showing that she is putting some strain into keeping him from skewering her, her face shows no emotion at all*

*A clacking noise eminates from inside the helicopter before Clawina emerges from within. Having received the message from Seferia that her task had failed, Clawina has decided to come out as well. Thus, she would be clearly seen by those on the roof, as well as at least Franziska as she boards the elevator*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *there is a loud clash of metal as Seferia deflects his sword. He uses the landing momentum to thump her with the heels of his boots, using her like a springboard to leap off her again and in the same movement he flips back and neatly lands, growling as he positions his sword at the ready once more* You have absolutely NO right to do that. Get the hell out of my territory. You can turn the world to hell, but you can’t have this island.

Edgeworth: *quickly grabs Franziska and ganks her into the elevator, banging the “close doors” button to get them away from the giant cat*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *releases a soft grunt as Sephiroth bounces off of her. However, due to her weight, it would feel more like her were bouncing off a fully armored tank than a human* The ownership of this island is none of my concern. We are cleansing this planet from a plague that has festered for too long. Once the sores are cleansed, we’ll be able to heal anew.

Clawina: *moves to the edge of the roof. She then narrows her eyes as she glares down at the field where Sephiroth and Seferia are*

Franziska: *puts little fight against Edgeworth as he pulls her into the elevator. However, she stares at him with widened eyes once the doors shut* What was that?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: That’s not your judgement to make! Are you going to kill the quiet native-dwelling humans who survive off the land just because you don’t agree with the fact they exist? *snarls* What harm are they supposed to have caused anyway? How will destroying this island do anything beneficial?

Edgeworth: Just stay quiet… and get into the bomb shelter. *practically pulls the doors open when the elevator stops, having a fear of them in general. He hurriedly makes his way downstairs and opens the bunker, dragging Franziska inside, shutting and bolting the door behind them* We are safer here…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: You speak as if I were the one who had made the decisions. You believe that your words are worth more than the words of deities who have pondered over this very issue. It has been decided by forces above both I and you. The humans are a liability that cannot be allowed to maintain rule.

Franziska: *grunts as she’s dragged along, but she doesn’t fight much against Edgeworth. Once in the shelter, she crosses her arms and frowns at her “brother”*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Well let THEM decide. It’s not your decision to make. *snarls* I was prepared to give you a chance until you killed my mate. *bares his teeth and begins loudly snarling at her in a threatening manner, sounding vaguely like wild animal, and perhaps acting like an alpha male of sorts* *”Get off this island. You are no longer welcome here. We are doing no harm.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *continues to show no emotion whatsoever. Instead, she adjusts her grips on her swords, preparing to defend herself from an attack* As I stated, I am following the decisions of those higher than I. I believe in the cause, and as such, I will follow it through until the end. *nods toward Jenna* I hardly think her death is worth anything. She is reviving even now. We both know that.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Yes, but her death was largely symbolic. You did it to prove something. *growls loudly at her again before backing up, not actually interested in attacking, but showing he is fully prepared to if pushed into such a situation* You already stated you want to kill all humans. That is not going to happen. We need them.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: Very well, we have full intentions of ridding the planet of the human-sympathizers as well. However, I doubt that my queen and I will need to raise a finger toward any of you. *a small grin forms on her lips, but it feels flat and lifeless* The humans are going to kill themselves for us.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Why do you want to kill all humans? Because they killed other species to become prominent and the most populated species on the planet? If you kill them and replace them, how does that make you any different? Or better? *growls* If it’s their time to die, by all means, let them. But if you are bringing it about without cause or purpose, or just to replace them, the same will happen to you in time. *snorts* If order is established on this island, the humans won’t resort to killing each other. We have only one army, and a civilian population. There are not enough of them to raise an opposition. If they feel safe and protected, they will never rebel.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: Heh, you honestly think that the feeble-minded populous will not panic? I have watched them for quite some time. Humans are violent killers by nature. It does not take much to push them in the right direction.

Jenna: *groans as she finally revives. She then slowly pushes herself up to her feet and rubs her neck* Damn..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* And by that same token of thinking, it is easy to lull them into a sense of complacency. Infact, the perfect orchestra is in place for that. A world in peril, an army protecting you, led by a mad psychotic General. But that General is protecting you so he must be doing something right, hmm? *smirks, almost in a feral manner* The masses used to cry for my head. Soon, with time and patience, they will be crying for me to lead.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Clawina: *has been watching from on top of the roof. She then loudly snorts at Sephiroth’s proclamation before shaking her head* Pitiful human. Do you honestly think that will mean much? Even if you managed to form the charisma needed, the humans have more enemies than they do friends now.

Seferia: *lowers her head with respect. She also backs up a bit to give her queen the “center stage”*

Jenna: *glances up at the roof then toward Sephiroth and frowns* ~Rhyderi, if you have troops with you that are resistant to psychic attacks, I suggest you bring them here, now.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *”I have my fellow elven Knights of the Silver Blade ready and waiting. Our unit of twenty-five strong can be there within three minutes. The unit consists of warriors and fist fighters. Their psychic talents are all better than my own, and they all have the threads of magic flowing through their veins. I hand chose them because they have the best chance of becoming Paladins themselves. Hold out until then.”* *summons his Bronze Drake from it’s space in the time-rift, summoning 24 more of them for the other elven warriors to ride. After that, the fleet takes to the air and begins to fly towards the army barracks, probably already visible from Clawina’s vantage point on the roof*

Sephiroth: *begins to laugh* Do you honestly think I would expand out beyond this island? I don’t care what happens off this territory. If you walk away and leave this island behind you, I won’t even bother to persue you when you leave. I won’t consent to what you are doing, but I can’t say I care about the world outside of my own domain. All I care about is my family and preserving the peaceful way of life here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Knights of the… Silver.. Blade..? *Groans and shakes her head* ~Seph, please do not let the elf name any more units. Seriously, don’t.~

Clawina: I am to believe your word that you will not try to be “noble” and save assets that you see outside of this island? Heh, no matter. If you remain untouched, the humans will believe you to have started this all. I will not need to raise a finger.

Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.