JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *shrugs his shoulders* I’m alright. *frowns, pondering how to place things into perspective for the boy* Imagine you knew the end of the world was coming. And you had knowledge of when it was to happen, prior to its arrival. What would you do with the information? Would you tell everybody? Or would you get somewhere safe and rescue only those you knew?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *tilts his head then thinks* I would try to do what Mother and Father did. *grins* I would put family in safe bomb shelter. Then, I would go out to save the world. *broadly grins* That what they did. They succeed. We all live because what they do.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Bomb shelter… I think I may do that… *nods and slowly moves to his feet, brushing himself off* Thank you for the idea. *nods again, though this time it is more thoughtful and decided* You should go back to your house. And stay out of trouble over the next month…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *frowns and lowers his head* Umm… Yea… But Father angry with me. He say I make you think that he murderer… Didn’t mean to do that. That not true anyway.. *lowers his head and backs away from Edgewroth as he stands up* Mother and Father protect us all. They make it so we live and not die.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Maybe it is circumstantial. Who knows. I need to do more research. Anyway, go home. *waves him off and resumes walking on the path back to the town*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *Softly speaks out toward Edgeworth* There bomb shelters and people that know how to save world here.. *he then slowly backs away. Soon enough, he begins to wander back home. However, he still wants to avoid Sephiroth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: I’ll take note of it. *waves goodbye and heads to the town. Even though it takes him a good hour’s walk, he still makes the journey. He returns to the inn and goes back into his room, then picks up the phone and begins arranging a massive shuffle of assets*

Seferia
    Keymaster

At around noon on the following day, a headline breaks across all the stations that carry news across the planet, America has fallen into anarchy. For, ad mid-day, during a scheduled speak by the President, his secret service team suddenly open fire on him and kill him. This is followed by the executions of nearly every other member of the government.

Furthermore, other governments suddenly have their leaders taken out. Berlin suffers a large explosion that takes out most of their lawmakers, for instance, only hours after America’s government collapses. Strangely, while Parliment suffers similar tragedies, most of the royal family are untouched. Also, absolutely nothing happens on Mideel/Samoa.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *has been busy on the phone at the ShinRa Building all morning, trying to get helicopters into certain regions of Germany as well as Los Angeles to get friends to safety. He had ordered one to the area he had last heard from Franziska, and another to Los Angeles to get out Phoenix. He can only flip channels and watch in horror as the world is destroyed around him, having locked himself in the office, prepared to move to the bunker at a moment’s notice*

Sephiroth: *Meanwhile, Sephiroth has sent out higher patrols and the entire army is on the move around the island. Though most of this is just show to keep the citizens at ease while the rest of the world goes to shit around them. He is also outside with them himself, though he mostly sticks to his own house, wanting to be close to home*

Rhyderi: *leads a full-sized squadron of men up the road to the far-away suburban areas, but doesn’t really have much to report throughout the day*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *has remained in the house for the most part. She frowns at the news and lowers her head, knowing that she should have warned Sephiroth as well. However, she feels that more trouble than good would have come from that move*

A helicopter lands on the top of the ShinRa building. However, this vehicle is not holding either of the people that Edgeworth was waiting for. In fact, it is a heavily re-enforced and armored vehicle. Once the helicopter lands, a white-haired black woman moves out of the helicopter.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls loudly as he is informed of the unauthorized landing vehicle and directs another high-ranking soldier to lead in his stead. He marches straight into the building and heads for the roof, teleporting his sword into his left hand, prepared to deal with a threat if it comes*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia; *her eyes remain hidden behind a pair of heavily shady glasses. However, she tilts her head as she spots the armed men. A faint smirk forms on her lips. However, she seems to be docile, for she just walks toward the stairs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls and stands in front of the stairs* Stop. You have no authorization to be here. Identify yourself. *puts his sword away to motion that he’s not interested in fighting initially*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *stops and looks up at Sephiroth. She then reaches into her tailored coat before she pulls out a business card. Soon after, she tosses it at his feet* I am the CEO of Sefran Enterprises. The largest and most respected name in armament technologies on the planet. *her voice remains hollow and seemingly devoid of any emotion as she speaks*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *takes the business card and quickly reads it over, placing it into his pocket* I suppose you are wanting to speak with the President? *deeply scowls* Forgive this question, but surely you understand the situation we are all in right now. *grunts* You aren’t wishing to kill him, are you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *a faint grin appears on her lips. She then shakes her head* No, I am here to speak to an old business associate of mine. I am certain you are familiar with her. This woman goes by the name, Jenna.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *deeply scowls, glancing off to the side* …I will lead you to her. But she is not in this building and by extention, you would have no business with the people inside. *presses the elevator button, then steps inside* *”What the hell is going on, Jenna? First the world governments collapse and fall…. and now somebody wishes to speak with you.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *stils at the edge of the elevator and frowns as she looks inside of it* Perhaps there are stairs? I value my exercise.

Jenna: *takes several minutes to answer* ~I… I’ll explain things later. However.. I don’t know anything about anyone coming to speak to me. I am expecting no one.~

Franziska’s helicopter begins to near the ShinRa building as Seferia tries to talk Sephiroth out of using the elevator.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls as the second helicopter comes in, then mutters for other personnel on the building roof to deal with it and guide it in to land. He nods and heads for the fire escape, shoving the door open* It doesn’t get much use. And it is not as… *frowns as he ponders a word* …comfortable as the elevator. *steps inside. Like all fire-escapes, the stairwell is not much more than painted bricks and concrete with a solid banister on the non-wall side down* *”I don’t know who she is. But she didn’t want to take the elevator so I am taking her down the stairs. She is a female, with white hair.”* *telepathically transmits images of the female’s appearance to Jenna* *”For some reason I think I have seen her before… but I do not really remember.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply frowns as she receives the images from Sephiroth. She then scowls* ~Seph, listen very carefully. Is her last name Catanya? She’s concealing her eyes, isn’t she?~

Franziska: *impatiently taps her fingers against the arm of her chair as she waits for her helicopter to land. A scowl is fixed on her face. As soon as the helicopter hits the ground, she moves to leave, not wanting to be stuck inside it any longer* Where is my foolish little brother?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *practically bumbles out of the elevator in a very un-dignified manner as he gets the message from building personnel that Franziska Von Karma’s plane landed. He moves over to her and roughly hugs her before realizing he is not really supposed to and steps back awkwardly, standing tall, adjusting his cravat, clearing his throat* F… forgive me, Franziska… I am just glad to see you alive.

Sephiroth: *”I don’t know… *slows down and tries to get a better look at Seferia’s eyes as she goes down the stairs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Franziska: *stiffens as Edgeworth hugs her, not having expected it at all. She then frowns at his behavior before she suddenly gives him a seemingly sweet smile* Why, little brother.. *she pulls out her whip before she snaps it at him* That is no way for a Von Karma to act!

Seferia: *remains nearly stiffly proper in her stance. As she is looking straight forward as she moves down the stairs, her eyes would be hard to view. As for the business card that she gave Sephiroth, it does introduce her as Seferia Catanya*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *Sharply flinches as he is whipped, cowering slightly before straightening his posture again* I said to forgive my actions! *grumbles and stands tall, folding his arms. He glances at her for a moment before turning away* It’s the end of the world. Don’t expect anything to be normal.

Sephiroth: *”I can’t really get a good look at her eyes. I wish I had thought of it when she was on the roof and we were talking… her business card listed her as Seferia Catanya.”* *pauses in thought* *”Be ready. I suddenly remembered why this was all so familiar. She is one who follow that feline that tried to attack you. Do you want me to lead her astray, or will you meet with her? She is being civil, so….”* *sighs as he makes his way out of the fire-escape, pushing the door open, revealing the cushy innards of the executive area of the building* This way. *”Be careful Jenna. Don’t let her harm you, or anyone in that house.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Franziska: Hrmph… *taps her fingers against the grip of her whip as she ponders for a moment. She then lowers her eyes before muttering* Father was in the court house when I left. I was informed that the building blew up just as I was scheduled to leave. *frowns then steels her eyes at Edgeworth* What have you gotten yourself into here? Why did you send for me at such an opportune time?

Seferia: *silently follows after Sephiroth. She shows no inclinations of voilence at the moment. As they leave the stairs and enter the hallway, Sephiroth may notice that the tiles under her feet buckle due to the weight that they are suffering*

Jenna: ~I don’t like this… All that’s going on now, it is their plans coming to fruition.. Bring her to the training yard. Make certain you have back-up.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Understood. I will put her out there now.”* *deeply frowns as he watches Seferia do damage to the hallway* I need to move you elsewhere. Forgive the intrusion. *places a hand on Seferia’s shoulder and attempts to teleport them to the barracks, into the open area where soldiers train and spar*

Edgeworth: *makes an uncomfortable sound and shakes his head* I had been given indication and evidence that something would happen… and when I heard the reports on the television, I decided to send for you.

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.