JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 1,951 through 1,975 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: They’re not. *sniffs the plate lightly and moves to the garbage to dump the plate contents there* Let me start again. *moves back to the refrigerator and takes out a bunch of raw vegetables for cutting up* So you have no preference at all?

Mahret: *”You ask, I hit. Simple.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Well, when it comes to Kalysto, unless he goes completely insane for some reason and tries to kill me, hold your hits, Mahret. I don’t want to actually hurt him. *shakes her head. She then moves closer to Kalysto before she kneels down next to him and uses one of the few healing spells that she knows of in order to relieve whatever pain he might have*

Jenna: *shakes her head* You should know by now that I do not know the dishes that humans eat. So, no, I have no preference.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *just flicks his ears in aggitation, quite grumpy and unimpressed*

Mahret: *”So say so.”* *continues to dig in the sand. She drags up some very dried out bones belonging to a long-dead person, then runs off down the beach with the femur, trying to escape unnoticed*

Sephiroth: Very well. *Begins chopping vegetables, then coats them in a very light amount of olive oil. He takes a steak out of the refrigerator and carries the lot out into the backyard, turning on the barbaque unit connected to the house*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~I just did. That is a rule that shall stand from here on out, Mahret. No seriously harming either myself or Kalysto.~ *sighs at Kalysto’s expression. She then settles down next to him*

Jenna: *glances down at her crutches and sighs, not feeling like simply sitting down and waiting. So, after a minute, she hauls herself onto her feet and limps over to Seph’s area. She then leans against the side of the house as she watches him* Hrmph… I wonder if some would say you’ve been domesticated.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *”Poo. But it fun.”* *begins chewing on the femur, aggressively attacking it*

Sephiroth: *grumpily snorts and continues cooking, unimpressed* Yes, some might say that. I am quiet, in a domesticated situation with children, married, and currently cooking things in a home environment. I am about as domesticated as you can get.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Well, it is not fun for us. So no harming us. Only play. Keep it safe for us.~

Jenna: *shakes her head before she moves closer to him* I did not intend to say that you are indeed domesticated. I just wondered if some thought that of you. *shakes her head* You know full well that I enjoy your dark and wild side.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *”Fine. Only eat other people then?”*

Sephiroth: Yes, I know you do. *smirks* But you’re one of the only people who do enjoy it. *begins poking at the steak with his barbaque fork, then turns the meat over on the other side, only wanting to cook the outside because he is assuming Jenna likes steak very rare*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Only if that human intends to kill me. I mean seriously is going after me and trying to end my life. Ok?~

Jenna: Heh, well, I’m glad for that much. I wouldn’t want more creatures truly wanting you. Hrmph, there’s enough that will just hang up pictures of you in their bedrooms. *smirks* Though I always wonder where they get the pictures from.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *”This one not. Bad?”*

Sephiroth: Who knows. The ShinRa don’t release many pictures, and I am fortunate that I share a position in their company where I can control what comes out of their publications. It sounds biased I suppose but I’d rather it be that way than have little girls make up all kinds of stories and those be taken as fact by the general public. *takes the steak off the heat and places it on the warmer plate, then closes the lid on the barbaque to let the vegetables roast inside of it. He takes a seat on the wooden steps and sighs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~This one being Kalysto? No. No, no, no! He’s my mate. We are partners. You know that, Mahret.~

Jenna: *moves to stand next to Sephiroth. She then reaches down to gently massage her fingers against the top of his scalp* ShinRa once used you as a poster-boy, though. Somehow, I can’t see you standing photo sessions at any point in your life. *shakes her head* Not to mention, ShinRa isn’t the only source of media out there now of days.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *”No, no, no, no-no. This one.”* *picks up the leg bone and carries it back to Desiree to show her* *”Dead long time.”* *wags tail* *”Dead, dead, dead. You want?”*

Sephiroth: No, it’s not. But its the only source of media on this island and with other sources right now. We are the most organised, and archives have been destroyed. *smirks* I am safe enough. Those who don’t know of me will not learn of what has occured.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Oh, that… No, I don’t mind that you chew on already dead bones. That’s perfectly fine. Go ahead and enjoy yourself there.~ *nods at Mahret*

Jenna: Not all the archives have been destroyed, Seph… Remember, Nibelheim still exists. *sighs* But yes, most of Hojo’s notes are complete rubbish. And… that game does exist on Earth.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hrmph… you know how many people are left alive, right? *frowns at her* I don’t think you know the scale of influence this small island has right now. If you don’t well… maybe you should go exploring when things are fine for you again.

Mahret: *walks away again with the leg bone* *”Good…”*

Kalysto: *slowly* What the hell did that belong to…?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shrugs* Someone who is dead, clearly. Perhaps a shipwreck? This is a beach, it is possible… I have no idea.

Jenna: Hrmph.. Seph, Earth had six billion humans on it prior to the merge. Even if a third of them are dead, that’s still a hell of a lot of humans that are alive. From what I’ve seen, they are a mess and not well organized. However, they are still alive.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shakes his head* It’s well over a third… well over that. *opens the barbaque again and takes out the vegetables. He arranges them on the plate alongside the steak and sets it down next to Jenna, grinning* There you go. Enjoy.

Kalysto: We should probably be getting back.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at the plate then nods in appreciation* Thank you, Seph. *she pokes at the food on the plate for a moment. After considering it for a bit, she just picks it up, without any utensils and begins to eat*

Desiree: Probably… *stretches then begins to gather their items*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *doesn’t mind Jenna’s behaviour seeing as though he should be used to it by now. He sits off to one side and relaxes in the chair* I hope it’s halfway decent.

Kalysto: *rises to his feet and makes his way to the beach shack to retrieve the rest of their stuff* I hope you’re hungry. Arte probably made another fire pit and cooked up half the forest.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Well, I wouldn’t be much of a judge of whether it is decent or not. However, it is edible. That’s all that I care about. *nods*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *packs up the rest of the stuff in the shack and heads back to the car, packing it into the back* OK, that’s done. *shuts the door of the trunk and climbs into the passenger seat* You ready? You know where to go, right?

Sephiroth: *nods* You can eat it. I can cook more.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods* Yea, I know where to go. Not a problem. *she climbs into the driver’s seat. Soon enough, she begins to drive back to Zulmire’s hut*

Jenna: *nods at Sephiroth* I appreciate it. Thank you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *frowns and winds down the window, playing with the window settings. He finally adjusts it to the position he likes and leans back to enjoy the ride back to the Hut. He seems a little dissapointed but remains quiet during the ride*

Sephiroth: If you need anything else, let me know. *turns the barbaque gas off and waits for the fire to die out before closing the lid*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *glances over at Kalysto, noting his disappointment. So, she releases a small sigh* If you wanted to do one more thing, just tell me. We don’t need to go back to Zulmire’s right now.

Jenna: *nods* Of course. Thank you again, Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Thank you for not dismissing my cooking as boring and unpalatable the moment it was put in front of you. I have been reading up on cooking techniques recently. I am also finding it easier to cook with this. *points to the barbaque*

Kalysto: Oh don’t worry about me, I’m fine.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hm? Well, as I said, I don’t know what to compare it to. So, I can’t exactly make such comments. However, it is edible, and that’s what’s important to me. It satisfied my needs. *nods at him* For that, I am grateful.

Desiree: Well, I’d still like to see you be happy..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods his head* Do you want to stay out here or do you want to go inside and continue eating in there? I don’t mind either way. You can also go to the barracks during breakfast, lunch and dinner hours. They will serve you there. And because it’s peace-time, the food is reasonable quality.

Kalysto: I am, I just wish you could have relaxed a bit more. It’s fine really, I just don’t feel like we acheived much today.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,951 through 1,975 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.