JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 1,926 through 1,950 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I’m not worried. I just said that it was cute. *Rolls her eyes. She then sighs at Kalysto’s comments about the fish before she points at Mahret* Well, if it tastes bad, she’ll eat it. *She nods then grabs the frisbee again. She looks it over before she gently tosses it toward Mahret, for she wants to see if the felhunter will do anything at all with the toy*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yeah, Felhunters eat anything. If you put some of that liquid energy stuff into it, she would try to eat your arm off too. *stretches and relaxes in the sand, grinning* So do you like lazing about and doing nothing in particular?

Mahret: *catches the frisbee and begins to shake it in her teeth, running around with it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Mahret, bring that back to me and I can toss it to you again.~ *she then glances at Kalysto before shrugging* It’s rather relaxing. However, I wouldn’t ever do it all of the time. I much rather achieve something with my time.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Really? Huh… I prefer this over doing things all the time. It gets tiring after awhile, you would understand. *stretches out, yawning* But yeah… doing nothing non-stop would become a pretty boring business.

Mahret: *pads back over to Desiree with the Frisbee and gives it to her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods at Mahret* ~Good girl.~ *she then tosses the frisbee once more. For now, she holds back on her Jenova-born strength so that the frisbee wouldn’t be thrown too far* Well, we are two different people, Kalysto. Your upbringing was much different from mine. I had much less time to be.. care-free.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: So says you. After everything went to shit on Z-Day, my childhood was over. *folds his arms, flicking an ear in irritation* My experiences are different to yours, sure, but you can’t say my entire childhood was a carefree fun platform full of laughs and joy and cake and icecream and rainbows and butterflies and ponies and magic.

Mahret: *stares at Desiree and grumbles* *”Just got it back for you… throw away again?”* *runs off after the frisbee a second time*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: You were adopted b*y Zulmire and had a relatively normal childhood from that point, Kalysto. *shakes her head* ~Yes, Mahret, it’s a game of sorts.~ *she then sighs at the elf* Even if my father had not been disabled and more or less dependent on me during most of my childhood, neither him nor my mother had normal childhoods themselves. I don’t think either of them know much about things like games. I still don’t get your obsession with making names end with “ie” sounds..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I have no idea what you’re talking about. *pulls the fish off the fire and pokes at it before trying to pry meat off the bone* Want some? It’s going to be good. *grins* A bit annoying to pick bones out of but… *peels the skin off the piece he has pulled off, then begins to sit there plucking bone out of the flesh*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: You shorten names and then make them end in a sound that goes “ie”. For instance, you call Zephyros, Orphy. You’ve called me, Desi. You’ve referred to yourself as Kaly. So on.. *shrugs* It’s strange. *she then nods* Yes, I’d like some.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: So what? It’s a term of endearment. If you don’t like it that much, I’ll stop doing it. *shrugs and picks up the entire fish, handing it to her* I dont’ know how much you want, so you are going to have to do that yourself.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: It’s not that I don’t like it… I just don’t understand it. It’s a very strange thing. I also don’t understand why it’s a term of endearment to do that… *shrugs. She then takes the fish and nods* Alright. *She then cleanly breaks off the fish’s head with brute force*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Gruesome. *grins* What are you going to do with that? You’re not one of those weird people who eats fishheads are you? *frowns and shudders at the thought* You could always feed it to Mahret. It wouldn’t go to waste then.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I needed to break off the head to get to the meat, Kalysto. *shakes her head at him. She then smirks* As for what I’m going to do with it… Hey, Mahret. Catch. *she then tosses the head directly into Kalysto’s lap before she returns to stripping the fish meat from scales and bones*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: What…? *flinches as the head lands in his lap* That’s just cruel…

Mahret: *comes running over with the frisbee, which is now a little chewed up and heavily slobbered on. She bounds over to Kalysto and rather eagerly snaps the fish head up off the male’s crotch, tilting her head back so she can wolf it down*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Perhaps it is mean. However, it is far from being cruel. *shakes her head* It’s not very cruel at all. *watches Mahret* Heh, looks like it was rather painless indeed.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: You’re lucky…. I’ve never been bitten awkwardly before but I don’t want to. *watches Mahret devour the fish-head* At least she liked it. You’re fortunate this time around. *nods slowly* Are you going to feed her the bones?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Mahret can eat anything that falls on the ground. As long as it is actually food. *she continues to strip the meat off so that she can munch on it* Not bad, for a snack. *grins at Kalysto*

Jenna: *sighs as she stands in the kitchen. She glances at the food that the children and Seph tend to eat. However, she isn’t quite willing to admit that she’s hungry and in need of food quite yet. Not to mention, she doesn’t want to trouble Seph right away*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *hangs around the living room area and reads some documentation for his work, grumbling about how boring it all is. He is involved in his work and doesn’t notice Jenna around the kitchen just yet*

Kalysto: If you want more food, there’s some in the picnic basket back in the shack. But it was all snack food. We should probably get back soon. Unless you want to go to a park and have a swing on their playground there.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *taps the fingers of her right hand against her crutch as she continues to examine the food that is available. She then hisses in frustration before glancing back at the living room. Soon enough, she limps over to Seph’s side then sits down next to him*

Desiree: No, I’m perfectly fine with the amount of food that you’ve given me… *she then stares at him* Swing at the playground? *Frowns* Kalysto… Even if I was inclined to that… I’m a bit old for either element of that sentence.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances up at Jenna momentarily and resumes reading his work* Mmmm? *scribbles something on the paper, then adds a sticky-note to the top of the page as a marker and shuts the file, glancing at her* Forgive me. I’m just working out something. We’re getting housing for 1000 new humans migrants soon and I am moving them to the land in the north-east that we own. There is an entire city there… they wil also build more high rise apartments on the island here.

Kalysto: What makes you think you’re too old? I would. *frowns* It’s fun.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Isn’t that more of a job for whoever is in charge of… Whatever that Reeve guy’s department was called? Why are you given everything? *shakes her head* I thought you were only in charge of the military and the security task forces.. *she glances to the side* Are you planning on making food any time soon?

Desiree: Because, that’s a place for ten year olds! Do I look ten?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I am given the task of the final approving process. They do the rest. *sets the papers into a folder and rises to his feet* I wasn’t planning on making food, but I can cook some if you want it. What would you like to eat?

Kalysto: You look like a very big 10 year old to me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Kalysto! *snarls at him* I do not! *shakes her head then glances at Mahret* Whack him with your tail, Mahret.

Jenna: Hrmph, that part sounds like something Rufus should be doing. I see no reason why you should be involved in any part of this. I doubt the fat man who held your position before had to do such nonsense… *she then scowls* And you think I know what food is what?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Hey no! Don’t ask her to do that, she will… *deeply frowns at Desiree, unhappy now* Can’t you take anything in good humor?

Mahret: *pounces Kalysto’s back and strikes him hard in the ribs with her tail, then resumes digging in the sand where she was*

Sephiroth: Hmph. All you have to do is say I don’t know. *moves to the refrigerator and takes out some leftover vegetables and steak, taking the plastic off, offering it to her* Do you want me to heat this up?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: You know, our demons respond to both of us equally, now of days. You could have just countered my command. *Shakes her head. She then frowns at Mahret* Though next time, Mahret, don’t hit him so hard.

Jenna: *glances at the vegetables before her right eye begins to twitch slightly* I might not be an expert on your type of food. But I did not think that those plants are meant to be cold and… slimey…

Viewing 25 posts - 1,926 through 1,950 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.