JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 1,901 through 1,925 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Heh, I can’t help it if you’re a scrawny shrimp. *Smirks* Rather attractive scrawny shrimp, but a scrawny shrimp none-the-less. *She finally feels dry enough, so she begins to put her clothing back on*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Not that scrawny. *finishes setting up the fire pit and sparks it with some magic spells, then sits in front of the fire when it explodes into flames* Ahh, much better. *warms his hands on it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *finishes slipping on her clothing. She then moves to hug Kalysto* You’re scrawnier than me. So very slim and lithe. *Shakes her head then licks the outer edge of his right ear* So, any ideas on what you want to do, other than cook up a fish?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Run around on the beach. Throw a frisbee? I don’t know. I’m just kind of making this up as I go along. None of it was planned. Just turn up to a beach and fuck around. *shrugs his shoulders and continues warming his hands on the fire*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Well, that still leaves my question in tact. What do you want to do next, hm? Some how, I don’t think throwing frisbees would be fair to you. You’d probably wind up running for quite some time to catch the ones I can throw. *shakes her head at him* At least, if they’re anything like javelin balls.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Javelins come in balls now? Man your planet is so fucked up. *chuckles lightly and shrugs* Who said I would catch a frisbee? Stick an energy glob onto it and have your Felhunter chase it. People throw frisbees for their pets all the time on beaches you know.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Perhaps the thing isn’t called a javelin… It’s been a long time since I’ve tried it out. *shrugs* Hrm… Yes, I suppose I could throw it for Mahret. It might be entertaining to see what she would do if she had to go into the water to get the frisbee.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: A javelin? A polearm? A… lance? Something long and stabby and thrown into stuff. Oh well. *warms his hands on the fire, grinning* I should bake that fish for us. But I don’t think there’s anything growing around that can make it taste good..

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Grilling the fish is perfectly fine, Kalysto. I wouldn’t expect a gormet meal out here. *chuckles at the very thought* That just wouldn’t feel right at all. *shakes her head. She then heads off to the SUV. Soon enough, she brings over the bag of supplies and toys that Kalysto had prepared. Once she sets it down on the beach, she digs out a frisbee*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Heh, you’re actually going to summon Mahret out and throw that thing for her? *shakes his head, but is clearly amused anyway* I just hope she doesn’t try to eat it. She’s big, but that doesn’t mean she’s smart.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Well, that just means that I need to teach her to be smart, right? *grins at him before she summons Mahret. She then holds out the frisbee to her* You’re going to chase this and bring it back. Ok? *she coats the frisbee with a magical spell before she tosses it out over the water*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Well, that just means that I need to teach her to be smart, right? *grins at him before she summons Mahret. She then holds out the frisbee to her* You’re going to chase this and bring it back. Ok? *she coats the frisbee with a magical spell before she tosses it out over the water*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *”Why you throw it away if you want me to get back?”* *runs off to get the Frisbee anyway, crashing into the ocean*

Kalysto: *seems amused* Well hopefully she doesn’t complain abotu the cold. *moves back to the shack to put his clothing back on*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~It’s just for fun. To give you something to chase.. Something for me to throw. I suppose.~ *shrugs as she waits for Mahret to return with the frisbee* The water isn’t that cold though, Kalysto.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *places his underpants and robe back on, walking out of the shack again, scratching at his hair* Well no. It’s not that cold but it’s not that hot either… it was alright I suppose. Ask Mahret what she thinks when she comes out of there again. *mumbles* If she does… I don’t know where the heck she is going…

Mahret: *paddles under the water. She snatches up the frisbee and paddles further out to sea, chasing a fish*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sighs as she watches Mahret move farther away from the frisbee. So, she sighs and just teleports the frisbee back to her side* Guess that’s a failure. *Shrugs* I shouldn’t have expected much more. *She then looks at Kalysto* Your hair is a mess. *grins at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: It will get worse soon. It’ll dry out and go all crusty and salty. I need to go home and wash it out. But I can comb it later… *watches Mahret swimming further and further out to sea, frowning* You might have to call her back… she may terrorize the sharks soon.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Hrm… Perhaps. I would like to watch and see what happens for a bit. *shrugs* Who knows. *Sits down on the beach* So, are you going to cook up that fish or not?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yeah, I will. *walks off into the nearby brush to pick up a couple of sticks for roasting. While he is out there, he also plucks wild grass to season the fish with. He carries the stuff back to the beach shack and prepares the fish as best as he can manage considering he doesn’t have cooking tools handy. Once that is done, he stabs the sticks into it and carries it out to roast on the fire* Sorry I couldn’t de-scale it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Heh, what sort of operation are you trying to run here? *shakes her head before she grins at him* Don’t worry, that’s perfectly fine. *moves to sit next to the fire*. She then looks out to the sea again* ~Mahret, return.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: What do you mean? *glances up at his hair and frowns* Well if you need salt for the fish…. Heh.

Mahret: *”Find food! It wiggle away and chase. Food… food float away. No?”* *resentfully returns to the shore, shaking herself off vigorously*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shakes her head before chuckling once more* I don’t think I want Kalysto-flavored salt on my fish. Thank you, but I’ll pass! *broadly grins at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: That’s not the only salty thing I have on offer… *shakes his head, broadly grinning. He moves to sit in front of the fire again and keeps an eye on the fish as it cooks. He places his hands out to warm them on the flames, practically putting his hands into the flames themselves* Yeah, I didn’t think so, though. Oh well.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *moves up behind Kalysto then hugs him* Hey, this is only a little snack anyway. Don’t worry too much about it. *She then reaches up to rough her hand through his hair* Heh, it’s amazing that your hair can get more coarse and wild than usual. *smirks* It’s very… hm… I think the word used is cute.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: It’s only like that because it has salt in it. Nothing to worry about really. *turns the fish over, then stabs the sticks in further* This is going to have a nice smokey flavour if we’re lucky. If not.. it’s going to taste like dirt. I’ve had fish that tasted like cardboard before. Very dissapointing.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,901 through 1,925 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.