JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 1,876 through 1,900 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I am allowed to use my brain, Desi. As long as it’s not about ‘how am I supposed to have fun today’? *shrugs* Do what comes naturally. For me, if that’s walking around without any pants, so be it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: So… Let me see if I got this right. I am not allowed to over-think today. However, you can over-think all you want? *shakes her head* You have quite the unfair set of rules. *she finishes eating* So, did you want to do this naked swimming or not?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Not immediately. I want to keep talking about whatever bullshit comes to your mind. *stretches out on the rug, then glances out the window, grinning* It really is a nice day. Pity we have to go back for dinner.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Hmm… We can probably go back after dinner. I’m certain Zulmire won’t mind that much. *She smirks at him before she moves to sit down next to him* And, it seems that this “fucking around” thing of yours is mostly you doing nothing. *pokes the tatters in his damaged ear*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *turns his attention to her poking, glancing back at her, curious* Why are you doing that? *pauses, nodding* Fucking around is mostly doing nothing. Wasting time. Sitting on your ass, bullshitting around. Er… I can’t think of many other ways to say it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Why am I doing that? *grins at him* Because it annoys you. *she continues to poke at his ear. She then nods* Ah, I see.. So, why didn’t you just call it “doing nothing”? *shakes her head* You’re way too complicated.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *shrugs* They’re general terms really. Are you having fun there? *flicks his ear forwards into her hands* Don’t pull on it and we’ll both remain good friends. *grins* Complicated, me? What about you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I’m a lot easier to figure out than you, my dear warlock. *she pulls her hand away then stands up* And perhaps I am enjoying myself. *She stretches before she heads out toward the water. Once at the edge to the water, she slips off her shoes before she dips her feet in*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Fair enough. *moves out of the shack to follow her. He stands at the water’s edge also and watches the waves slowly roll in and out* Sea temperature is actually kind of warm. I wonder if that will mean rain later. Or a hurricane. Or something…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Well, I hope that if that’s the case, it won’t show up until tomorrow. I’d rather continue to enjoy this day. *She then bends down and tries to splash Kalysto with a small wave of water*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Hey, hey, heeeeyy!! *grumps lightly* Don’t get me too wet – I’m still wearing my average clothes you know… *slips out of his robe and gloves, carrying them into the shack to drop off beside the picnic basket. He ponders a moment before stripping down entirely. When he walks out of the shack again, he is stark naked and casually walks into the water until he is waist-deep in it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shakes her head at Kalysto’s comments* Clothing can dry, Kalysto. And isn’t the point of today supposed to be not caring so much? You’re not doing a good job at that. *she then begins to remove the remainder of her own clothing before she heads into the water to join Kalysto*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *hears Desiree coming and immediately dips into the water, beginning to swim out to sea* I want to not be cold when I come back, Desi! Don’t be that carefree… *grins and begins to paddle around just outside his own depth*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I barely got you wet anyway. *shakes her head then calmly swims out to him. Her technique is quite proper since Sephiroth is the one who taught her how to swim. There would be no signs of any casual strokes such as doggy paddles. Once she reaches Kalysto’s side, she begins to tread the water* So… Aside from allowing fishes to possibly bite my tender areas, what did you plan to do with this?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Why do you need a reason to do anything? *dips under the water and comes up again, snorting it out of his nose* Seawater… if you have any cuts on you, this stuff will clean them right up. *flicks his head forward which flings the water out of his hair, and his spikes and hair-curls to stick straight up*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Well, I usually do things because someone or something makes it worth my while. *She reaches in to pat a unrully strand of Kalysto’s hair back into some semblance of place* So, are you going to make this worthwhile? *gives him a slightly mischievous look*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yeah I guess I could. And hey, don’t worry about the hair until we’re back on the land and it gets dried salt encrusted in it. *dives under the water again and swims around her feet, tickling at her toes, grinning at the view from down there* *”You definitely look better naked underwater. I think… I don’t really know.”* *comes up again for air* Too hard to decide.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Rolls her eyes at him then treads closer to him so that she can kiss him* Well, I think it’s the same either way. *nuzzles her nose against his* At least the water isn’t too cold.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: It’s true, the water’s not cold at all. You can piss in it and nobody would notice any difference. *begins dragging her back towards their own depth* Come on, you don’t want to get taken out in a rip. At least, not today.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods at Kalysto’s suggestion* Yea, I’d rather enjoy a calm set of waters than to be dragged out to sea. Not that I can’t just teleport back to land. *smirks at him. She continues to enjoy the next half hour to hour relaxing in the warm water and occaccionally splashing Kalysto. Eventually, she comes back onto land and frowns* Umm… Did we remember towels?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Towels…? Um… I think I left some in the back of your car. I actually had them on the list. I don’t know if I packed them or not. *flips backwards, diving under the water. He casts an underwater breathing spell on himself and begins to silently swim out to sea*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Groans and hugs herself in order to cover herself up a bit* I’m not going all the way out to the car while naked to get towels! *shakes her head then sits on the beach. She sighs as she waits for the sun and air to dry her off*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *stays under the water for a good number of minutes. He paddles away suddenly, grabbing up a large snapper fish, dragging it in to the shoreline. He walks back onto the beach and heads for Desiree, still holding his semi-living prey*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Glances at the fish then up at Kalysto before smirking at him* I didn’t think you had the strength to manage something like that without your enhancing clothing or gems. *Shakes her head. She then returns her attention to the surrounding forests, trying to make certain that no one walks in on her while she’s still drying off*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *moves to his feet again* Oh it wasn’t hard. Come off it. *walks off down the beach to collect bits of dried driftwood suitable for making a fire out of. He returns after several minutes and begins to dig a small bunker in the sand for the fire*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,876 through 1,900 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.