JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 1,851 through 1,875 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *moves to follow after Kalysto. She tilts her head as she watches him set up. She then frowns in confusion* So… Fucking around means… having a picnic?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Messing around, doing whatever you want for the day. I’m going to show you how to have fun. *opens the picnic basket and shoves it over toward Desiree* I made cake. Those tiny ones with the vanilla bean filling. The ones you like… *grins at her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I do what I want on most occasions… *Shakes her head, still quite confused. She then grins at Kalysto then nods* Sounds delicious. *she moves over to his side* So… how do you think I should have fun?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *flattens his brows at her and frowns* Please tell me you know how to idle around and have fun… *sighs and glances off to the side, pondering* Ehh, just relax for a day without your kid. Enjoy life. Does that make sense?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I’ve read books and relaxed that way… However, that doesn’t sound like your “fucking around” thing that you were trying to describe to me. *shakes her head* My father and I would occasionally pay Scrabble if there was no work that needed to be done around the house.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *rolls his eyes at her and takes out one of the cakes. He attempts to squash it against her cheek, smirking* Goddamnit, Desi. Stop thinking about everything too much, huh? *moves in to lick part of the cream off her cheek, grinning*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Hey! *softly chuckles, more humored than bothered* How am I supposed to eat it if you do that? I can’t even extend my tongue to there! *grins at him before she playfully whacks his shoulder* And would you rather I not think about anything at all?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Well no, just stop overthinking. How is this going to be fun? How am I ever going to enjoy my afternoon? What the fuck is that weird elf going to do? Blah blah blah, oh my god is that a turkey? *flicks her forehead* Have fun, god-damnit.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shakes her head* Well… I usually think things through. You know that. *she reaches over to take one of the snack cakes* You know, you can always just show me how to have this “fun”, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Well I was. Then you started asking questions. *grumps slightly* So stop doing that part for a start. Once you’re good there, you can just… I don’t know. All I can do is provide things that I think are fun. You have to have the fun.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Well, my terms of fun are just reading a good book… *shakes her head* How about you just show me what you do for fun and I’ll see if I like it or not, hm? *she begins to munch on the snack cake*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: That was the general point… now don’t ask me that stuff again. *pokes out his tongue and takes out a baked turkey leg to munch on* And yes, that really is a turkey. *chows down on it, for he is actually quite hungry* Want to go naked-swimming after this?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *chuckles* Yes, I can see that is turkey, my Dark Lord. I don’t know why you think I would have questioned that. *grins at him for a moment before her eyes widen* Naked-swimming? Out there? Are you certain no one will see us?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Look out the window. Look around. Do one of your scanning… swooshy things. *makes a sweeping motion over his head* Do you sense anyone within a five mile radius? *picks up his turkey leg and continues eating*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Point taken… *bites her lip as she considers the proposal. She then nods at him* All right. Let’s go ahead and do it. What’s the worst that can happen?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: What’s the worst that can happen? *hums* There could be a shark. There could be a boat. My balls could migrate to the pit of my crotch if the water is cold. If somebody takes pictures, what? They have to go through your dad’s work place. We can stop that from happening.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *chuckles at him before she reaches over to flick the back of his head* Come on, now your’e the one who is over-thinking. *shakes her head* I already agreed. *she then reaches in to snatch a bit of the meat off his piece of turkey*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Hey! *watches her and continues eating his turkey leg* Thief. *flicks an ear at her, then grins again, pulling the top off the picnic basket entirely so she can get to the goods inside* Go on. You know you want to.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: You know, you could get stomach cramps if you eat too much before swimming. *shakes her head before she glances into the basket to examine the selection that is available*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *rolls his eyes* Oh please. That’s one of the biggest myths that ever existed. Just like the one about watching the viewscreen in the dark harming your eyes. Funniest bullshit I ever heard. *watches her, wanting to see what she will get into*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I am amazed that you know much about myths concerning watching television at all. As I recall, there were none on your planet. *she picks up a leg and a few other things to much on before she begins to eat*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: As YOU recall?? You weren’t even there that long. *shakes his head* There were a few old Quel’doreian myths. For instance, if you burned a candle at both ends, you would have bad luck for the next 500 years. Not to mention, it would make you look very silly indeed.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *grumbles* I was trapped in a time vortex or something… I was there for quite some time, Kalysto. *shakes her head* Long enough to get a rather good feel of your background and that planet. *chuckles* And yes, that one is clearly a myth.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: There’s many things about bad luck… the rest are not myths, but more stigmas. Demonologists for instance. They were afraid of us until it was seen how necessary we were to the war effort. *stretches, yawning* Some people will just never get that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shakes her head at him* Hey, I thought that we were supposed to not over-think about stuff today. *shakes her head* You seem to be over-thinking left and right. *grins and continues to eat*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,851 through 1,875 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.