JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 1,826 through 1,850 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *closes his eyes and grins. He blindly tugs at Jenna’s garments, then mumbles at her* How do I get this off without causing you harm or injury…? I want to get it off… *smirks* Or get it on… you decide.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *loudly chuckles at Seph’s words. She then shakes her head* My, didn’t need to do much to convince you, hm? *smirks* And here. *she casts a spell to remove their clothing. The deposited clothing is then set into the laundry pile* Better?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: One day I am going to have to learn that… *grins and raises a hand, flicking it somewhere behind him. The door to their bedroom shudders a bit as it was already closed, and it makes a clicking sound as it locks* Much better… *moves his head down to kiss her chest area, loudly purring as he caresses her breasts* These look quite buoyant.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *releases a soft chuckle* I’m surprised you don’t know how to do that. It’s basically just precision teleportation. *closes her eyes and grins as Sephiroth pleasures her* Mmm… Maybe…

The following Monday, Dimitri heads into the ShinRa building at the start of normal business hours. He still has a couple of days left on his vacation, so he has decided to see if Edgeworth has come to work yet.

Meanwhile, Desiree has talked Kalysto out of doing anything with his store today, telling him to leave it all to Holly. For, she intends to find out what the “fucking around” thing that he wanted to teach her is.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *has prepared a proper picnic basket and set for the day. He loads the basket and other food into the back of the SUV, as well as a blanket and stuff like a blow-up ball. He sets the children in the back seats in their proper harnesses, then walks into the house one last time to get his big flask of hot mint-tea* Desiree? Come on, we gotta be at Zulmire’s in about ten minutes.

Edgeworth: *has returned to work in a proper tailor-made outfit meant for his size and shape. He wears his normal cravat which is quite a bit big looking on him, though this may make him look even more flamboyant than normal. He finally seems comfortable enough about his new age, and has mostly stopped caring about his looks*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *tilts her head as she watches what Kalysto is gathering up. She then shakes her head, for she isn’t fully certain what is going to happen at all. Once he calls for her, though, she straightens up and heads his way* I was under the impression that today was supposed to be… umm… without any sense of obligation. *Shrugs as she moves into the driver’s seat*

Dimitri: *slips into the office. He pauses as he sees Miles then softly speaks* I’m glad you’re feeling better.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Well it’s just us. And we have to drop the kids off somewhere, right? Right. So I arranged to leave them with Arte and Zulmire so we could have the whole day to ourselves. But we need to drop them off in order for that to happen…

Edgeworth: I was never feeling unwell. *picks up some papers to staple, then pops them into his outbox*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *lowers his head* Umm… Right. *he glances to the side for several minutes. He then moves to his usual spot* Umm… My classes don’t start until after the New Year day… So… I suppose if you want me to help you.

Desiree: Ah, I see. *nods her head* Well, let us get them over there. *She starts up the vehicle* Everyone ready?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: One second. *moves into the back and straps Orpheus and Milena in properly, stuffing a dried meat treat into Milena’s mouth to keep her from grouching* Done. *moves back into his seat and sits down, buckling up* Yep. You know where Zulmire lives, right?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods* I know the general vacinity, yes. *she checks on the children for a quick moment before she begins to drive to Zulmire’s tent. Soon enough, she drives off the road, having entered into 4 wheel drive, so that she can make the final leg to Zulmire’s dwelling. Once she reaches the troll’s hut, she parks the car*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *has already heard the SUV coming and moves out of his wooden hut, walking over to the vehicle to poke at it. He taps the rear lights and curiously looks up, grinning when he sees the group inside* Ey ‘dere.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *steps out of the vehicle then sighs at Zulmire* You act like you’ve never seen me drive this thing every time that we come to visit. *shakes her head* When will you two and the elives get used to the idea of technology existing?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: Cut meh a break, girleh. I live in a wood hut onna beach. I let ‘da elements come and go as dey want. *folds his arms, threatening to gore the side of the vehicle with his tusks* Your silly tek-nolll-gee c’n be where ‘dey be best. Away from me. *opens the car door and peers inside at Orpheus and Milena* ‘Dey should grow up aroun’ less tek-noo-gee. Udder’wise ‘dey neber how to live in ‘da real world.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Zulmire… *Sighs at him* You can’t say that we don’t live in the real world just because we have technology to assist our lives. *Sighs* And I said you need to get used to it, not use it. *she pats Zulmire’s back* And our children play in the elements more than often enough.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: I c’n see that from the dirt all o’er teh dragon’s scales. *gently unbuckles Orpheus and gently tickles him before easily plucking him up* Heh. Tinyelf still fit in my hand. Arte ees so gunna beh amused by ‘dat.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus: *stares up at Zulmire as he’s picked up. He then pins back his ears and tries to look around for Kalysto* Dah-y?

Desiree: *shakes her head before she moves in to unstrap Milena* You’re probably going to have a banquet on a stick today, girl.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: Shh. He goin’ somewheuh. *carries Orpheus away from his seat in the SUV and walks over to the other side to wait for Desiree to hand Milena over* Yeh ‘dat rite. If you put your nose to ‘da air, y’ can smell ‘da venison cookin’ from here.

Milena: *loudly chirps and paws Desiree’s arms, very audibly ‘brrrrr’ing afterwards* Fooood! *wags her tail*

Kalysto: *chuckles in amusement* I’ve never known anyone who liked food so much… maybe she would even like your dad’s cooking, Desi.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *chuckles at Kalysto’s statement as she sets Milena down on the ground. She then pats the girl’s head* Yes, food. *She then looks up at Kalysto before shrugging* Who knows. The real test would be to see if she would like the mush that my father says he was fed as a child.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Maybe. She tried to eat part of the table the other day. I saw her chewing on it. Then again, I think she’s teething. *moves to the back of the SUV and takes out the bag prepared so Zulmire and Arte can take care of the kids* Here. *hands it over and crouches down to pat Milena on the head* We’ll be back for dinner. *pokes Orpheus lightly in the shoulder* Be good, OK? *ruffles his hair*

Milena: Eeeee!! *hugs Zulmire’s leg, then immediately runs towards the wooden hut where she can smell meat being cooked and smoked*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus: *grins as his had is pat. He then looks at Zulmire before whining and trying to reach out for Kalysto* Mmmm… Dah-y. *wiggles about, not wanting to be left behind*

Desiree: It’s quite interesting though… My mother’s metabolism is slow enough that she doesn’t even need to eat regularly. *Shrugs and nods at Zulmrie* Thanks for agreeing to this… Though.. I really don’t know what I agreed to myself.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: Eh, as Kah-leesto put it, wi’out teachin’ any bad words to ‘da younger ears around us, ‘fartin’ around’. An’ knowin him… you might wanna buy insurance.

Kalysto: Oh come on, old man. I’m not that bad. *nuzzles Orpheus with his nose and mumbles to him* Be good, OK? Shorel’aran. *climbs back into the SUV* *”Desi, we should get out of here before he starts to cry…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *groans* Yes, I know what he’s calling it… I just don’t know what I’m in for. *Shakes her head then nods at Kalysto’s suggestion. So, she quickly hops into the SUV and begins to drive off* So… Umm.. Where to?

Orpheus: *whines as his father moves away from him. He then pins his ears back and begins to wail*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Keep driving along the long and lonesome road. *grins* At the north end of this, there’s a high cliff. There’s a dead beach shack there. And it overlooks a pristine beach where nobody ever goes. *glances up at the sky* Looks like a good day for it too.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *softly speaks* Good thing we have four wheel drive. *Smirks at him* Of course, if this vehicle gets stuck, we can always use your dragon. *she continues to drive down the “road” as Kalysto instructed. She doesn’t drive too quickly since she doesn’t fully know where she’s going. However, she sighs with relief as she sees the shack* Looks like we’re here.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *nods his head* That’s the one. *hops out of the vehicle again and takes out the picnic supplies he prepared. He carries them into the shack and sets out a blanket on the floor, setting out all the picnic stuff, stretching out to relax after he is done*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,826 through 1,850 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.