JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 1,801 through 1,825 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes at him. She then snorts at him* You are questioning your effectiveness as a parent. That indicates that it does not work. You want to continue doing the same old thing, but you complain that you aren’t effectively keeping them safe. Am I talking to a wall here? Do you lack any sense of reason in that skull of yours?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m not questioning my own reasoning. I’m questioning your different approach with questions of my own. *makes a tired annoyed sound* Fine. I’ll try this… ignoring them thing. But it’s not going to work, you’ll see.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Once again, you didn’t listen. I said guide them by joining in on their activities. Be a part of their life. Be a pillar of support, not the oppressive “man” that will just send them to their room when they don’t follow your rules. You know how well that went with Desiree. *shakes her head* She left home when she was sixteen, remember?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: She left because she doesn’t like you. She wanted to get away. *snorts* She left because she found a male even more annoying than me. It had nothing to do with my attitude.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Oh, you trying to kill the guy that she found attractive had nothing to do with her leaving before you would have preferred? *shakes her head at Seph* You tried to forbid her from seeing the elf, remember?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: He tried to kill her. Then he tried to set fire to things. He was an untrustworthy idiot. To a degree, he still IS an untrustworthy idiot. And while he is less likely to leave her than he would have been before, Desiree is going to fall very hard indeed if he ever does leave her. I was trying to protect her from that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Seph, this is the part that you need to learn. You can’t protect them from everything. If you love someone, sometimes, you need to let go. *she then tosses her crutches at him before she sits down on the bed* And other times, you need to stop being so obsessed over your insecurities and let go.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *easily sees the crutches coming at him. He catches the first one, and allows the second to crash into the one he is holding. He drops the one he caught ontop of the other one, which has landed on the floor near his bed* How did you even get up the stairs… I told you to stay down there…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Unlike most beings, Seph, I don’t let trifling matters such as a lack of a functional foot keep me from getting things done. There is always a way, whether it is easily obtained or seen or not. *crosses her arms*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I still said no… *grumbles*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *coldly smirks him* Well, I am known for being naughty. You can spank me if that will make you feel better.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *for the first time since he began pouting, the faintest hint of an amused grin cracks his scowl. He snorts a moment later and keeps up with the huffy cranky posture and mood however, and turns his head away from her, grumbling in a low pitch, most of the words unrecognisable*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *her smirk grows. She then slips into his lap before she pushes him back into the pillows. She then leans in to kiss him, though her fuzzy eyesight keeps her from actually obtaining the correct aim of going for his lips*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I still mean discipline in a genuine sense, and not in a comedic, not necessarily accurate sex-based sense.”* *moves his arms around her and returns the kiss, though he is still quite grumpy with the situation*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Did you not hear what I said to you earlier? Kerash used to slap me hard enough to bring me to the ground. Sorry, Seph. But I don’t respond to punishment or discipline. I.. simply-~ *she slips her hands into his shirt* ~do.. not.. do… obedient.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *purrs lightly, responding to her touch* *”I’m not trying to be an authority figure for you… it wouldn’t work…”* *sighs and moves his head back onto the pillow* You should be relaxing and recovering. When you are healthy enough, Zach wants to run tests.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *leans in to mutter into his ear* This would relax me. Are you really going to deny me that which will make me very, very relaxed, hm? *smirks at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *speaks in a more serious tone, frowning* If it will injure and hurt you more than you already are? Yes.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *releases a tired sigh then shakes her head* I’ll be fine. I’m not that fragile or weak. Trust me. I’ve had things worse than this before.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* Alright, alright… *tries to nudge her down, so he is on the upper side of the incident* But try not to put any stresses on yourself, alright? *moves his head down to kiss her, resuming his loud purring*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Hrmph… Fine… If you want, just keep it to light foreplay? Does that sound agreeable to you?~ *she doesn’t fight him as he nudges her. She then broadly grins at his affections*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Phhh, you’re negotiating with me over this? *seems amused as he moves his head down to kiss her neck area, then rests his head on her collarbone, purring*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *smirks at him* Of course. Might as well see what I can get out of you when I can. *grins as he kisses her. She then wraps her arms around his chest before she closes her eyes* At least until you realize that I don’t even need you to do anything to make me happy..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *purrs louder at her and nudges her with his nose, gently kissing her neck and collabone area, glancing down, pondering what his options are with Jenna in the condition she is currently in* Oh so I can stop…? *grins*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: You could, but would that really gain you anything, hm? *grins up at him before she reaches up to stroke the side of his head*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,801 through 1,825 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.