JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 1,776 through 1,800 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: And one must know when to step in… they’re going to end up dead, and then I’m going to have to go in there and rescue them. *mutters* And then they’re really going to be dead.. *reaches out to pat her head, sighing* Nice try.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns as Sephiroth pats her head. She then leans in toward him so that she can whisper into his ear* Your endless brooding can be quite tiring. Hrmph… *she then gets off of him then turns to move away from him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns at her* What? This concerns me. I can’t even talk to you about it now? *sits up properly and begins to grump, folding his arms*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *stops before she turns back to glare in Seph’s general direction. She then frowns at him* You’ve done little but talk about it incessantly for the last three days. There comes a point in which you need to move on.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No I haven’t… this is the first time I brought it up with you… *scowls* You’ve been asleep for most of the last few days. How can you say I’ve been talking incessantly about it?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: When I have been awake, you’ve been worrying non-stop about being a horrible father because you couldn’t properly scold Dimitri. You’ve done little but mourn over your situations. *snorts* Seph, you are a general. You should know how to be more pro-active than this. *shakes her head* You are self-absorbed to the point of missing what you have available right now. And you will regret the fact that you missed it once you wake up to that fact.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls at Jenna and moves off the couch* I’m not somebody who regrets my decisions. *points to the couch* You can have it… I am going elsewhere for a few hours. *heads out the front door and sits on the steps outside*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head as she watches Sephiroth’s retreating form. She then snorts* Foolish boy.. He’ll never learn. *She then returns to the guest bedroom so that she can lie down*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just remains outside for a while, being all pouty and grumbly and introverted. After he’s done sulking he makes his heady back inside and heads upstairs to go be sour and grumpy in his room instead*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes as she hears Seph’s footsteps move up the stairs. She then snorts in agitation before she moves to grab her crutches. Soon enough, she slowly makes her way up the stairs. Once she makes it to the bedroom door, she is quite exhausted. However, she does her best to ignore this. Instead, she crosses her arms and glares at Seph from the doorway*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *looks up at Jenna, but doesn’t move up from the bed. He regards her for a minute before turning his head away, mumbling* What…? *frowns* Did you come up here to tell me to stop pouting?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *just silently glares at him. She taps the clawed index finger of her right hand against her bicep as she does such*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls at her as he moves to his feet. He silently marches over to her and silently mouths out another ‘what’?, snorting*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head* Are you done yet, Seph? *narrows her eyes* What exactly are you accomplishing with your attitude?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glares off to one side, mumbling* I don’t know… *frowns at her again, then harumphs* Nobody was listening to begin with. So it doesn’t matter.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes at him then holds up her finger in front of the general area of his face* No. Stop right there. *growls* I listened to you. I gave you advice. You just didn’t like the advice. That doesn’t mean that no one listened to you. *Snorts* Just because we don’t bow to your words and make what you want happen doesn’t mean that you weren’t listened to. *glares at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No, it was disregarded. *scowls and keeps his arms folded. He kicks his shoes off and puts his feet on the bed, not intending to move any time soon* I might as well not have said anything.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glares in Seph’s direction* I gave you advice to counter what you said. Simply because you are angry that they didn’t just stop and listen to every word you had to say, doesn’t mean that you are a bad parent. *crosses her arms* Anyway, you need to realize that they will get into trouble. They’re growing up, you can’t stop that. *Shakes her head* You can either take this attitude and get nothing done, or you can be pro-active. Join in the activities that they enjoy, Seph. Guide them and show them how to be safe. Give them the tools to take care of themselves. That way, you’ll know they will make the right decisions.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: They need to know when they have done wrong. *growls* If I cannot show them that as a parent, then there is something horribly, horribly wrong. I’m not disagreeing with what you are saying. I am just extremely frustrated that my attempt to correct something important has been thrown by the wayside and discreditted as ‘incorrect’ or not worth paying any mind to.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *she gathers up her crutches then moves over to the bed. She then frowns down at Seph* I repeat, you cannot stop them any more. They are growing up. At their age, I was nearly completely independent. Even the hardest slaps from Kerash would not have deterred me. You cannot expect to force them to listen to you any longer. You can’t send them to the brig like you would a disorderly SOLDIER. However, if they see you as more than an authority figure to rebel against, then they will respect you, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: They’re twelve. *snorts* They can still be disciplined. *growls, narrowing his brows* And they already disrespect me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: And you’re not listening. You’re current strategy isn’t going to do anything to gain their respect. Fear is not respect. You of all people should know that. *Shakes her head at him* And they are almost thirteen. In fact, I’d dare say they should be that age by the end of the upcoming month… *shrugs* No matter, try different tactics, General.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls* So you want me to just ignore the blatant disregard for respect and authority? Let them do as they please? That’s not authority. That’s not parenting. That’s nothing. At all. *snorts* I have no right to correct the behaviour of my own offspring?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Stop that and listen to what I’m saying for once, Seph! You’re clearly not getting results. So, get their respect and teach them what you want to keep them safe via other means. *glares at him* There is more than one way to skin a cat. Learn to do more than just hack and slice.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: That is how I do things. *snorts* If you do not agree with it, that is not my problem. *glares further, very much cranky by now* Why should I alter anything I’m doing? It worked in the past, it works now, and it will continue to do so.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,776 through 1,800 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.