JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 1,751 through 1,775 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at Sephiroth. If he were to pay attention to her eyes, he might notice that she’s not really focusing on anything, as she has been half-blind ever since waking up from her attack. She then sighs in relief* Good… Seph, not Zach.. *shakes her head* Don’t worry about it. Zach didn’t do anything.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns with concern at her* You couldn’t even sense me out? *moves to wave a hand in front of her face* How long is that going to go on for…? *sighs* I’m tempted to ask what happened with Zach earlier.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns as the blurry movement moves past her face. She then reaches out to grip onto Seph’s arm, though she isn’t as precise as she usually is* I probably could just sense you out. But I’m not always using those senses. *frowns* And how long is what going on for? *narrows her eyes, for she’s trying to cover for her current weakness*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: The pregnancy, the fact you can’t see a damn thing. Everything. *places his hand in her lap and resumes watching the television, flicking channels in boredom*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: The pregnancy goes on for 9 months. Gestation period is always the same, Seph. *crosses her arms* I’m about three months into it, so another six months. Simple as that. *growls* And what makes you think I can’t see a damn thing?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves a hand in front of her face, then tries to shove her over* You thought I was Zach for a start. You don’t make careless mistakes and observations like that unless something is wrong.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *growls as she grabs for the moving blur that is in front of her again. She then looks at Seph and snorts* I’m just tired.. That’s all. *bares her teeth, not really wanting to admit to her vision problems* From a quick glance… You and Zach don’t look too dissimilar…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Nice try. *moves to his feet, then walks into the kitchen, taking a plate of prime steak cuts out of the refrigerator. He heads back into the living room and gives the plate to Jenna, sitting down again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Nice try? Hrmph, what is that supposed to mean? *she then tilts her head as he moves away from her. When he returns, she briefly glances toward the plate that he brought before she decides to snuggle up against Seph instead* You do know that raw meat alone won’t sustain me. There’s a reason I and other predators eat the intestines and stomach of our kills..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Don’t care. You don’t want to eat it? *frowns and sets the plate off to one side* I’ll just grill it later then… *moves his arms around her and returns his attention to the TV, sighing* Only three months into it… great.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans at Seph* You should care. You do realize that I can’t hunt, right? And if I don’t get the right nutrients, I’ll only get worse. *Frowns at him* And I didn’t say I wasn’t going to eat it, though I’m not hungry in the immediate. I was only pointing out that you’ll need to start offering something else, soon. *she then moves to lean against him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Very well. I shall have Zach hunt and give you the same thing he gives that dragon. Though I hear him complaining about it not hunting more and more. Perhaps he is making it go find it’s own food. I don’t know.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: If you have to… I’ll eat whatever it is that you cook, Seph. You know that I’ve done that when pregnant before… *Shakes her head* I don’t favor it, but it is edible. *She then reaches up to gently rub the side of his face*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You could have eaten what I cooked the other day. I didn’t even prepare it. I bought it at the store and heated it up here. *grunts* It gets expensive to do that, but premade foods are preferrable to my cooking apparently.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly chuckles at Sephiroth’s words* Yes, I’ve gotten that impression from the children. Perhaps we should pay for you to have some cooking classes, hm? *shakes her head* Anyway, I was asleep when you made food yesterday.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You can always eat cereal… that’s always available. All you have to do is add milk. *yawns and flicks to a gameshow on a different channel*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I’m not too hungry at the moment, Seph. I was just pointing out to you that I require more than raw slabs of steak. *she then glances toward the TV, even though she can’t really make out what’s on the screen. She then shakes her head* I thought you hated that thing. And yet, you watch it all the time now. Why don’t you spar with Seres? I’m certain she’d love the attention from you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Seres…. *scowls in frustration* They would rather dive under the radar and tell me how wrong I am for trying to explain risk. I gave up on them for now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Heh, they are our children, Seph. Can you not say that you wouldn’t have done the same thing they did when you were their age? Or do we need to go through your history of escape attempts, creative ones and all?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts* I wasn’t even being confronting. About the only way to get through to any of them is to talk in a sweet sickly voice. You may as well remove all my emotions and volume. *snorts* And when you do that… it’s no longer me. It’s just disgusting.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at him* Seph, you are not only the commanding officer of SOLDIER. *She then moves to sit in his lap. She sets her hands on his shoulders before she leans in to kiss him. However, she winds up kissing his nose instead of his mouth like she wanted to* I know for a fact that you aren’t only filled with rage or apathy toward others.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Granted, but try telling them that. If I want to express my dissapointment, I am usually pushed off and ignored. So I can’t do anything about it until I get angrier, thus reinforcing their stupid belief that “I am angry all the time”. *snorts* So I gave up on them. Let them go get eaten…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at him. She then moves her hands down his sides so that she can stroke him for a bit* I know you don’t mean that. At least, you don’t mean that when the children are concerned. *shakes her head* Still, both of us took a lot of risks in our respective youths. Can you really expect anything less from our children other than head-strong personalities that fear little?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls louder* It’s idiotic. It’s even more idiotic that they won’t listen to what was a simple warning. I wasn’t grounding them. I wasn’t telling them no. *shakes his head* What am I supposed to do if they’re not going to listen? That’s not parenting. That’s not even anything.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Sometimes, one must allow for youths to learn their lessons on their own without being led by the nose. *She then nuzzles her nose against his forehead* And then, sometimes, one must remind a certain general that he has a very gorgeous female in his lap, and he’s ignoring her.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,751 through 1,775 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.