JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 1,726 through 1,750 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Alright… but it’s not my house. I’m not supposed to just open it and walk inside.

Sephiroth: *has already moved to the door when he heard the knocking. He grunts at Dimitri and Edgeworth, then pulls the door open properly for them to step inside* You don’t have to knock if you are just coming home.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *glances up at Sephiroth* I know, I had the door open… *he then grabs Edgeworth and pushes him toward Sephiroth* Umm… He really needs to talk to Mother.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Fine. If she’s awake… *moves through the house and steps into the spare bedroom downstairs where he has been keeping Jenna while she recovers from her ordeal with Berserk. He also looks around the house in the process, hoping to track her down*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *is currently resting on the bed in the spare bedroom*

Dimitri: *nudges Edgeworth, trying to indicate that the grey-haired attorney should follow after Sephiroth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *peers into the spare room and scowls back at Dimitri and Edgeworth: Come back later. She’s resting. *moves off into the kitchen to begin preparing a small dinner, seeing as though practically nobody eats his food*

Edgeworth: It doesn’t matter… *steps back towards the door* I should come back another time.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *glances over at Jenna, who is softly muttering in her sleep. He then glances over at Edgeworth and nods* Yea, I suppose so. Sorry that you couldn’t get the answers you wanted. She’s not in the best condition at the moment.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *mumbles* That’s fine. I will just come back another time. *waves a hand to Dimitri and steps back outside* Farewell. *gently shuts the front door and returns to his house*

Sephiroth: *telepathically expresses to the inhabitants of the house that dinner will be ready in 15 minutes. He chops up vegetables and adds them to a steaming pot, then places a tray of premade lasagna into the oven*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *nods in understanding to Edgeworth’s words. He then groans as his father announces that dinner is ready. Seeing that he has no way to get out of it this time, he just sighs and heads toward the kitchen. Given that the following day is a Saturday, Dimitri doesn’t bother to head to the ShinRa building at all. Instead, he spends most of his time in the back yard with his sister. While he spends most of his time reading, Seres spends most of her time practicing various katas*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *peers into the backyard and slides the back-door open, standing at the step to watch them, folding his arms, at first saying nothing. Then he walks over to Seres and grunts at her* Freeze.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *stops not long after hearing her father’s command. She then blinks as she looks up at him* Yes, Father?

Dimitri: *mumbles* Don’t use any more of my books as target practice…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *begins to correct Seres’s posture, frowning at her as he adjusts her stance* Your kata is sloppy. This must be one of the newer ones you are working on. *steps back to observe the adjustments he made, nodding* Good. *grunts* Now maybe you can fill me in on something… *glances at Dimitri, then back at Seres*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *patiently stands there and allows her father to correct her stance, for she is more interested in learning and perfecting her technique rather than complaining. She then grins at him and nods* Thank you, Father. *she takes a moment to take in the corrected stance then continues with her kata*

Dimitri: Fill you in on something? What’s the matter, Father?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I never was able to discuss the reason she went to Los Angeles.”* *glares at him* *”The incident that you initially tried to cover up.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *deeply frowns at Sephiroth’s words. He then glance to the side* Father.. you know that sort of communication gives me headaches… *shakes his head* And I asked her because Miles had a dog that he left there. He was worried about it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *keeps his arms folded and glares at Seres and Dimitri* The reason doesn’t justify whether the choice was right or not. *grunts at Seres* Did you have any idea of the danger you put yourself in?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *groans and stops her kata. She then frowns at Sephiroth* Father, according to you, everywhere out there is a war zone. It was not dangerous. There was nothing I encountered at all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Almost everything out there is no longer our domain, Seres. And if you walk into a dragon’s territory without permission, you can cause a lot of tension. Or even get killed. *growls* Do you know where you went? *narrows his eyes* I don’t want you to put this out of your mind or disregard what I am saying because of some excuse you have in your head.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: Mother would have done the same thing as I did, Father. Anyway, the house belonged to Dimitri’s friend. I didn’t go anywhere other than that house. *crosses her arms* And the dragons don’t own everything out there.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No they don’t. But what would you rather, Seres? For me not to have any discussion at all and ground you without hearing any of your side or feedback at all? *glares slightly* I wouldn’t want it that way. I am hoping that you would at least consider what I am saying to you. Do you even understand where I am coming from in addressing this with you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: What discussion, Father? You came here to scold me. I can see it in your eyes. You wouldn’t even care if I told you that the city I went to was perfectly safe. That there was no signs of danger or anything else. That the humans were more interested in staying in their houses or minding their own business than worrying about me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a frustrated growling sound at Seres and walks back into the house, giving up on it* Fine…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *snorts then returns to her katas*

Dimitri: *sighs with relief, glad to not have been dragged into the middle of the argument at all. So, he returns to reading his book*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”If you want to talk about it at all, you are still welcome to.”* *folds his arms as he takes a seat on the lounge, picking up the remote so he can watch TV*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *wanders into the living room, though she isn’t exactly silent due to the crutches that she needs to use in order to get around. Soon enough, she settles down next to Sephiroth before muttering* Better not be Zach again…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Pardon? *looks up at Jenna, frowning as she comes to sit down beside him* What about Zach? What did he do now…? *narrows his brows, debating getting out of hsi seat to go investigate*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,726 through 1,750 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.