JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grips onto him then pulls him away from the hallway, not wanting to gain too much attention. After a few moments, she finishes transmitting her knowledge concerning the activities of dragons and felines working within Earth governments to control and set up humans*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *seems more upset at the unconsented assault on his mind over the actual information itself. He continues thrashing against Jenna in a desperate attempt to make her stop, not seeming to be aware of much else right now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrmph, I don’t want to think what a real psychic can do to your brain.. *sighs and waits for Edgeworth to settle down. After a bit, she casts a soothing spell, which is more akin to a mild tranquilizer, over him* Enough already, human.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *twitches for a few moments before passing out entirely, becoming quite limp and flaccid like a string-puppet with it’s wires cut*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *scowls as she watches Edgeworth collapse. So, she shakes her head then picks him up* Dumb, stupid humans… I’m not even a good psychic, but he can’t handle it.. Hrmph.. *she casts a spell to teleport them to a cave that she’s found in the wilderness, not wanting to gain too much attention. She then shifts to her hybrid form as she carries the man to a safe spot within the cave*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *begins to twitch as he wakes up some time later, looking around him, groaning* Ugh… where am I…? *forces himself to his feet, mumbling* I have to get back to the helicopter.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *is initially still in her hybrid form when Edgeworth wakes up. However, she quickly shifts back to her natural form* Hrmph, I would dare say that any helicopter of yours has come and left by now. You passed out.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: No… *glares back at Jenna suddenly* Why are you doing this! I told you to leave me alone. I asked you to get out. I still don’t want to know any of your stupid ideals and perceptions. I want to leave. I called a helicopter to take me away from here! How dare you interfere!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Because you are making an ill judgement that are not based off facts. I just gave you facts, boy. *keeps her distance from him* If I were some criminal, as you seem to think of me, I would have melted your brain. Heh, I don’t even know why you think that I am a criminal. What proof do you have of that claim?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: I do not have enough evidence to substantiate a claim… *moves out of the cave, then looks around, looking for the way back to the town. He spots a road nearby and begins walking towards it* You have commited a grave injustice bringing me out here… and… and… I don’t know what you did, but I do not want you to do it again! Leave me alone! Stop forcing yourself on me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: You are either the densest man I’ve ever met or extremely stubborn… *snorts* You do realize that you are going to be killed the moment they even feel that you have been given the knowledge that I just passed on to you? *shakes her head* You should try listening for just a moment. It might spare your life.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: No – you’re just like the rest of them. And just like the rest of them, you’ve already proven that your way of doing things is aggressive and forceful. You are no different. *glares at her with steely grey eyes* I’m not going to pay you any heed, especially not with that attitude. I told you that in the very beginning yet you persisted. You have lost all respect I may have had for you. Now GO AWAY. *heads for the road*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: You proclaimed me a criminal before I had much of a chance. Do you think that you gave any option other than a certain amount of force in order to be heard? *shakes her head* Foolish human.. You only fear. That’s all you are doing even now.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *stops and turns around to glare at her again* Shut up! You have already cost me my ticket home. I’m going to gather up my things and leave now. Good bye. *resumes walking, heading onto the paved road to follow it back to town*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: And your attitude cost my husband a very important measure. *snorts* The world is not black and white, boy. *shakes her head as she watches Edgeworth leave*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *just escapes away from the area, walking onwards down the road, shivering, though probably not at how cold the day is because it isn’t that cold on the island at all right now. He wanders off on a tangent, slipping into the edges of the rainforest, before taking a seat under a huge banyan tree, one of the native trees on the original islands in the region. He slumps to a sitting position and buries his face in his hands, beginning to loudly sob*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *had avoided going back into town since his father scolded him. He wants to avoid Sephiroth’s anger, so he has remained in the forest. For most of the day, he’s been whimpering and crying on and off, disappointed that his happy moment was ruined that morning. Thus, he was curled up at the base of a tree not far from where Edgeworth stops at when the man collapses. Blinking in confusion, he glances at the area where the sobbing is coming from before he slowly walks over to it* Umm…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *huddles in his jacket and keeps his head low, looking quite despondant, not hearing Dimitri nearby at all*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *Bites his lower lip, not certain what to do at first. Finally, he decides to approach Edgeworth. Once next to the man, he wraps his arms around Edgeworth so that he can hug him* Don’t cry.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *flinches as Dimitri touches him, mostly because he wasn’t even expecting anybody to be there. He stares at Dimitri for a few moments then turns his head away, mumbling* I’m not crying.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *nods* I understand. He then slowly wraps his wings around Edgeworth in an attempt to add more comfort to the hug* It ok. *gives him a small grin* See?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *returns the small grin, before lowering his head again, resuming his looking hopeless* Thank you, but it is not necessary. *shifts about to get more comfortable*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *looks up into Edgeworth’s face and frowns. He then shakes his head* Look like you really need it to me. *he then reaches up with his left hand to gently wipe away at his cheek* You not supposed to be sad..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *mumbles* I’m alright…. you should go home. To your family. While you still have a home to go to… *nudges him away and motions with a waving motion of his hand* Go on. Go home. Get out of here…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Mmm… *quickly shakes his head* I’m fine… *deeply frowns for a brief moment. However, he quickly tries to grin at Edgeworth again* You look like you need someone.. Not believe that nothing wrong. Clearly something wrong.

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.