JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 1,701 through 1,725 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *stares at the money then frowns at Kalysto* You do know how to use the bank, right? We really, really should deposit this in the bank. *sighs and shakes her head* Anyway, shouldn’t this go toward the wedding?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Paying for our own wedding? What are you, crazy? *pokes her in the chest, frowning* Your family pays for that. I’m taking you off their hands afterall. At least, that’s how it normally works. Some humans pay the groom a dowry.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Deiree: *deeply frowns at Kalysto* I’m not certain if I can talk my father into paying off the type of wedding that you want, Kalysto… *groans and shakes her head* And we should be in charge of the finances. If my father pays, then he will be in charge of the decor. Just think about that.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Huh… yeah OK. *moves to his feet and walks to the kettle, turning it on so he can make tea* You want to bank all of this tomorrow then? *moves to sit at the table in the kitchen* Are you glad that you got your garden back at least?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sighs at Kalysto* How about this… I’ll talk to my father and ask him to fund whatever we decide on concerning the wedding? Does that sound reasonable? *She then moves behind Kalysto so that she can massage his shoulders* And yes, I am very glad to have my backyard back.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto” I’ll go buy one of those… *waves a hand* Things that kids like to climb on. I haven’t seen one anywhere though. *frowns* Isn’t that a little rude to say, I want this, and that, and have your father pay for it? I mean… your his daughter. He’s supposed to pay for it, but… well… *shrugs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: If it’s tradition for him to at least help pay for it… I might as well try, right? *she then frowns* And I still don’t know what you’re wanting to buy.. *Shakes her head* No matter. I’m certain that you know what it is, and I trust your judgement. *pats the top of his head*

Dimitri: *finally heads out of his house once the sun sets. He has noticed that he still has Phoenix’s cell phone, so he heads to Edgeoworth’s house with the intentions of returning the phone*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *answers the front foor, immediately tensing as he sees Dimitri* H… hello.

Kalysto: *sighs at her* I guess you never played much as a kid. Oh well. *moves to the kettle and takes it off the stove. Then he proceeds to make tea with it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *lowers his head, still too ashamed to really look at Edgeworth. He then holds out the phone* Umm.. Spike-head gave this to me earlier… He probably- He probably wants it back.

Desiree: No, I can’t say I did. I spent most of my childhood tending to my father’s needs. Playing just.. wasn’t something I did back then.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: I imagine he would. But he’s not here. I.. *shrugs, then speaks coldly* He’s out somewhere. *takes the phone* Thank you. I will give it back to him.

Kalysto: Shame. We should give the kids to Zulmire and Arte and go fuck around somewhere for a weekend.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *simply nods his head then backs away from Edgeworth* That’s good… Umm… Bye… *he turns around, intending on leaving. He has continued to avoid looking at Edgeworth the entire time*

Desiree: *chuckles at Kalysto* My, what brought this around? *shakes her head* And how did a conversation about my having not played much as a child turn into a sexapade?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: What…? I didn’t say anything about sex! Unless you thought… *deeply frowns* You know, fuck around. Do stupid shit? I didn’t mean let’s go spend a weekend away without the kids to mean “lets go spend a weekend fucking”. *frowns at her as he stirs his tea*

Edgeworth: *just silently nods his thanks, watching Dimitri leave*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Oh… *softly chuckles* I thought you meant actually fucking around. *softly chuckles* Very well, if you want to do “stupid stuff”, I shall come along and see what exactly it is. *grins* Of course, I wouldn’t agree to do “stupid stuff” with anyone other than you.

Dimitri: *his wings drag behind himself as he walks away. However, he doesn’t bother to look back toward Edgeworth’s house*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *sighs at Dimitri’s body language and places the phone down on the hall stand near his door, walking outside to follow him* Th… thank you. *pauses* For helping me. *awkwardly* T-today, I mean…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *stops as he hears Edgeworth speaking to him. He then slowly turns to face him. He then shakes his head* Don’t worry about it. I would have helped anyway… *frowns* Anyway, if my sister is right… It’s all my fault. Sorry.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *blinks* I’m not sure what you’re talking about. How is… whatever it is… your fault? I hardly see why or how it’s because of you. *moves to place a hand on his shoulder* Dimitri, it’s fine. Don’t worry yourself about it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: But… *glances at Edgeworth’s hand* If I wasn’t around you… My mother wouldn’t have done this to you. It’s my fault.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *frowns* Isn’t it her fault for doing it? If this was murder, you wouldn’t even be an accessory to it. Stop worrying yourself over it. *sighs* If it goes away tomorrow, I won’t be terribly worried. It happened to Wright, right? And it faded from him after a day.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *shakes his head* That’s different… This isn’t some potion. This is one of my mother’s spells… She does things to last. I’ve seen proof. There’s a spot of land where no plants will grow, ever… She cast a spell on that in a moment of extreme distress over two-hundred years ago…. Her spells don’t just go away unless she wants them to.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *mutters* Just great… where does she live? I need to speak with her and get it undone. Preferrably as soon as possible. I have a career I need to keep working on!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: You’ve been to our house before… *shakes his head* She’s injured at the moment. I doubt my father would let you speak to her with it being so late. However… *sighs* You can try.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: I’m going to have to try. Because my career and everything is on the line here.. *frowns suddenly* I don’t know where they live. Can you please possibly take me there?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *nods his head* Alright, but I can’t make any promises. *he steps away from Edgeworth before he begins heading back to his house. He doesn’t move too fast, for he wants to make himself easy to follow. Not to mention, he doesn’t feel up to walking with any sort of speed at all. Once he reaches his home, he opens the door then nods at Edgeworth* This is my family’s house.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *glances at the house as they approach it* It’s very large. I suppose that is one of the perks of being so high up in the army and the chain of ‘government’ that exists right now… *moves to the front door and loudly knocks on it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Umm… *nods toward the open door* Just go inside. It’s ok. *he extends his left wing in order to point toward the inside of the house* And.. Well… I have a lot of siblings, that’s why we have such a large house, and even if Father wasn’t the highest ranking military official… Mother has riches from throughout the ages.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,701 through 1,725 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.