JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 1,676 through 1,700 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: I am fine. I used to buy imported teas. *takes the cup and sips from it, debating whether or not he likes it* Unusual. But acceptable. Thank you. *stares at Lezprah and shakes his head* I’m still not used to that… *turns his attention to Mahret* What is that?

Mahret: *follows Desiree around, stopping behind her in the living room*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Huh? *glances back at Mahret then sighs and shakes her head. She rolls her eyes before looking back at Edgeworth* That’s a felhunter. Well, a rather bloated one because she’s a glutton. *pats Mahret’s maw then moves closer to Edgeworth* Now… What exactly am I supposed to do for you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: It certainly is… bloated… *sighs* Dimitri informs me that you can read magic signatures. You’d be able to tell me who turned me into a 13 year old child. Can you do that? *takes another sip of the tea* I am going to have to find out where you got these leaves.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: The only source of those herbs on this planet is Kalysto’s stock. They come from his home planet of Azeroth. *shakes her head then narrows her eyes* Yea, I can try to read magic. It depends on how strong the signature is… *shakes her head* Finish your tea first, then I’ll start.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Alright… *sips on his tea, frowning, feeling quite nervous and unhappy around so many strange creatures that he has never seen before* Does this island have a zoo… you might consider taking these things there…

Mahret: *growls suddenly, thumping her tail on the ground as a warning*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *chuckles at Edgeworth’s suggestion* First of all, these two are bound to me. I am their mistress and they are my underlings. Second… I really don’t think that zoos filled with demons are really good ideas. I mean, you’d only be able to fill a zoo with feral ones, and… That is a recipe for disaster, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *even though she is too big, she hops onto the arm of the lounge-chair and sits her butt down near Desiree. She drops the chewed slobbery squeaker-toy into her lap and then hangs her tongue out of her mouth, panting heavily*

Edgeworth: They certainly look out of place in the urban environment…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *frowns at Mahret as she sets the toy in her lap. She then shakes her head* Mahret, you know you’re not supposed to be on the furniture. Down. *She then grabs the toy and tosses it to the far corner of the room* And I assure you that they’re perfectly fine. They have been trained by both Kalysto and myself.

Lezprah: *snorts at Mahret’s behavior* ~Stupid dog.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *hops down off the furniture and snorts at Lezprah. She stalks over to the feline and tries to shadow-bite his tail, stalking off to get her toy afterwards*

Edgeworth: I’m going to have to trust your word….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Lezprah: *bares his fangs out at Mahret as he is bitten. He then snorts and curls up a bit more*

Desiree: *sighs at the pair then returns her attention to Edgeworth. Once he is done with the tea, she moves closer to him* Ok, now, I assume you’ve never felt anything like this before. So, it may feel a bit uncomfortable and invasive. *her eyes begin to glow a bit as she begins to sense the energy patterns around him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *”Stupid dog? Stupid poo-poo cat.”* *resumes chewing on her toy, sitting in the corner with it* *”I was trying to be cute for mistress. She tell me to go away though.”* *picks up her toy and stalks outside*

Edgeworth: *seems very worried as Desiree scans him but stays still*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *continues to scan over Edgeworth over the next few moments. However, she soon pulls back and snarls* Well… I can definitely tell you who did this to you. I’d know those locks anywhere.. Hrmph.. *crosses her arms* You must have ticked off my mother somehow.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Locks…? Pardon me? *frowns even more, upset by now* Ticked off your mother? I don’t know what I did. Please explain the situation to me…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Locks would be… *sighs as she looks up at the ceiling, thinking* High-ranking mages don’t like outsiders just going in and messing with their spells. So, they lock them up. Make it so that no one but the original caster can undo the spell. At least, not without causing a lot of problem for the other person that’s trying to undo the spell. Hence, it is a lock. It locks the spell in place. *frowns as she glances at Dimitri* And perhaps it wasn’t you ticking her off…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: We should go back and make her undo it. I don’t want to be like this. I have a job to do – nobody respects the opinions of a child. If Franziska sees me like this, she will whip me because she is supposed to be the child-prodigy, not me..

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shrugs* Best of luck with that. She is known to be.. well beyond stubborn. *she stands up and moves to put the finished cup of tea back in the kitchen. She then looks at Dimitri again* And… she might not have thought of it as something she was doing to torment another… She might have thought that she was helping.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Will it wear off…? Is it permanent…? I don’t want to spend another seven to ten years growing back to the age I was, only to age into a 30 year old overnight when it finally does wear off. *pauses* Helping?? Helping what??

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shrugs* You’d have to ask my mother about whether it wears off or not… *she then points at Dimitri* And, it doesn’t take that much of a genius to connect the dots. You were turned to about his age, right? Dimitri clearly has a crush on you, and I think humans generally look down on adults and youths being together, hm?

Dimitri: *his eyes widen as Desiree speaks so openly about his crush. He then frowns and lowers his head, trying to not draw attention to himself*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: What…? *stares at Desiree, then Dimitri, deeply frowning* But I’m not even… *slowly shakes his head, then rises to his feet, briskly moving to leave the house* Thank you for your help. Good day.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *releases a faint whimper, not really having wanted his crush to be known at all. After a few minutes, he slips out of Desiree’s house and quickly moves back to his own home. He wouldn’t pay much attention to his surroundings as he heads home*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *just briskly walks back to his house and locks himself inside, quite bothered by what he just heard. He would remain that way for the rest of the afternoon and would lock Phoenix out when he tries to come home in the evening*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *retreats to his bedroom and hides under his sheets for the remainder of the day. He’s completely mortified by what was told to Edgeworth and wishes that this day had not happened at all. He’d remain curled up under his sheets unless someone bothers him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *comes home for the day, carrying a large box. He walks into the house broadly grinning, setting it down on the kitchen counter. It makes a banging thump sound because it is quite heavy. He glances around, then calls out to Desiree* Hey, come here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Hrm? *enters the kitchen after several minutes of Kalysto’s call. She then tilts her head as she spots the box* What is that?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *opens the box to show her. It is filled with money, mostly loose change and notes from paying customers* You can either pay off your wheeled thing, or buy something you’ve always wanted.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,676 through 1,700 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.