JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 1,651 through 1,675 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *slowly nods his head* Understood.. I was just trying to make you feel better. I was under the impression that hugs were comforting. *Shrugs and glances over Miles. He then tilts his head* I thought you were prematurely grey before..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Prematu…. *swings around to glare at him for a moment, shaking his head* What made you think that? I am not old. I never was old, I never even reached 25. My hair is silver. My hair has always been silver. And it probably always will be silver. Silver! *makes a loud huffing sound and walks away to look at another rack*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Well… you have a stressful job and bad memories… It’s just… I never met another human outside of my family with naturally grey hair. *glances down at the floor* I thought Jenova was the only source of that sort of hair.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *coldly* Well obviously it’s not. *takes down a pair of jeans* Is it. *moves away to look at shirts, leaving Dimitri where he is*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *softly speaks* Sorry once more. It was a bad assumption… *he then moves toward the door. He leans against the wall as he waits for Edgeworth to finish*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *after about half an hour’s worth of messing around, he has finally chosen out what he wants to wear. He carries it to the front counter and drops his credit card on the table, deeply frowning when the cashier begins to question him about it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *looks over at the cash register as soon as he hears the cashier give Edgeworth a hard time. After a few moments, he moves in. However, he doesn’t interfere yet because he doesn’t want to bother Miles any more than he already has*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *grumbles and manages to convince the cashier to let him sign for the goods. He snatches up his credit card and huffily walks out the door again, mumbling* Go to work. Or home. I am going back to my house for the rest of the day…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *deeply frowns* Please, Miles… Is there anything I can do to help you? I don’t feel right just leaving you like this… *shakes his head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Can you think of anything? Look at me. How am I supposed to fix this? Am I stuck this way permanently or do I have to wait to grow? Again? *turns his head off to one side and makes an unamused disgruntled sound*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: I don’t know… I’m about the most powerless member of my family.. I can’t sense anything even if I tried… *frowns* But my elder sister, Desiree, she’s a master of illusionary magic and stuff like that. Maybe she can at least figure out what happened.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Really…? *moves off to the changing room to get changed into the clothes he purchased, heading out of the shop again after a few moments, carrying his stuff out with him* Let me drop this off at my house, then. *mumbles* She can tell what happened? How do you know that?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *follows after Edgeworth* Well.. I don’t know from first-hand experience, but my mother has said that all magic leaves behind energy that indicates how and who did it. So, anyone who can feel magic should be able to interpret the traces from the spell to at least say who cast it if not how to undo it. I think… *shrugs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: I don’t understand how it works, but I suppose it is worth a try. *takes his keys out of his pants pocket and unlocks the door to his house, stepping inside, sighing loudly* I really need to vaccuum in here again…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *glances around then shakes his head* Don’t worry about it. It’s not bad at all. *he steps inside of Edgeworth’s house before he glances at the ground again* As for how it works- I think it’s like a ballistics match or something… According to my mother, most magic stems from the soul of the caster. So, a trace energy from that soul stays around… Unless they use a proxy of some sort…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: This is getting too complicated… *folds up his clothes neatly and places them on the lounge. He takes his adult-sized suit and begins hanging it on coat hangers, sighing as he looks around for somewhere to hang it. he eventually places it over the backrest of one of his armchairs and looks around the living room again before stepping back outside* I think I’m done here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Too complicated? *shrugs, not really understanding how it is complicated. He silently waits for Edgeworth to finish putting up his belongings. He then nods his head before he begins to lead the other boy to Desiree and Kalysto’s house* I’d take you to mother, since she’s a master mage, but she’s injured and probably shouldn’t be bothered at all. Desiree should be good enough.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Do note that I’m still getting used to the idea of… all of those things… *deeply frowns and follows him to Kalysto and Desiree’s house, thrusting his hands into his pockets, keeping his head low, seeming very self concious of himself right now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *nods his head* I understand. Magic and psychics weren’t common in the world that you knew as real… *frowns* Though there is the Fey sister…. I don’t get her. *glances over at Edgeworth, noticing his attitude. However, since he can’t do anything for the prosecutor, he doesn’t say a word. Instead, he just knocks on Desiree’s door once he gets there*

Desiree: *takes sevearal minutes to answer the door. However, once she does, she blinks in surprise* Dimitri? What are you doing here? *she then frowns as she glances at the other teenager*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: She’s a Spirit Medium. In training. *pauses, seeming disgruntled* I think it’s a load of rubbish personally, but apparently, she can commune with the dead. She can also allow the spirit to take ahold of her, and… *goes quiet when Dimitri pounds on the door. He steps back a bit when it opens, unhappy with most everything that is going on*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Hello, sister. I need your help. *reaches out to gently grasp onto Edgeworth’s hand. He then pushes him over to Desiree, doing his best not to be too forceful* My friend here, he says he woke up like this. But he isn’t supposed to be this young.

Desiree: *blinks as Edgeworth is pushed toward her. She then glances down at him* Umm.. I see.. *sighs and opens the door further* Come in, you two.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *stumbles forwards slightly as he is pushed towards Desiree, having not expected it. He sighs and steps inside, rubbing his shoes on the door mat before stepping in* Thank you. *cautiously moves into the living room, frowning* You have.. a nice house.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Umm… thank you. *glances over at DImitri then shrugs and leads the pair to the living room. She nods at the couch* Sit down. Umm.. *She looks over Edgeworth and frowns* Would you like some tea or something?

Lezprah: *is lazing about on the floor to the living room. He cracks open one of his eyes to look at the visitors. However, he soon closes it to return to lazing and napping*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *nods his head* Tea would be lovely. I take it white, with no sugar. *awkwardly steps into the living room and glances at the huge panther-demon on the floor. He takes a seat on the lounge and stares at it quietly, frowning*

Mahret: *trots into the living room, carrying a half-dead squeaky toy. She sniffs Desiree’s scent and immediately plods after her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods her head* Alright. Umm… make yourself comfortable. *She heads into the kitchen, not even really noticing that Mahret is following her. She then reheats the tea that she had already prepared for herself earlier on. After a few moments, she returns to the living room and gives Edgeworth a cup of tea* It might not taste like anything you’re used to. Kalysto and I like to use fresh herbs from his garden.

Lezprah: *seems to notice the stare that he’s received. So, he opens his eyes to stare right back at Edgeworth* ~Yes?~

Viewing 25 posts - 1,651 through 1,675 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.