JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 1,626 through 1,650 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Holly: Oh the boy who came in? He’s in back with the boss. You may not be allowed in though, let me check. *knocks on the door* Hey boss, there’s somebody here to see your customer.

Kalysto: *rather snappily replies* Go away!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Boy? No… that can’t be right… *Shakes his head as he moves to the back with Holly. He then frowns as he hears Kalysto’s voice* He’s not in a good mood… *Shakes his head* Kalysto, please, let me in. It’s important.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yeah yeah, sheesh… *unlocks the door and pushes it open* Get in quick. Before somebody sees you. *moves to shut the door once Dimitri is inside and moves back to the 13 year old Edgeworth in front of him, measuring his arm lengths with a tailor’s measuring tape*

Edgeworth: This better be done as soon as possible. *stands there in his underwear while he is measured, obviously quite cold. He frowns heavily at Dimitri and grabs up his coat to cover himself up with* What are you doing here now?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *frowns at Kalysto’s attitude but doesn’t say a word. Instead, his eyes lock on Edgeworth. He blinks for a few moments before stuttering out* M-miles? *he continues to openly stare, at least until he passes out due to the shock of what he is seeing*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Wow. What a wuss. *hands the measuring tape to Edgeworth and steps over Dimitri, dragging him out into the shop. He lays him out onto the floor and plucks up a small bottle of dried blackwort root to wave under his nose to wake him up faster*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *releases a moaning noise at first. He then loudly gasps and sits up so that he can begin coughing due to the smell of the herb* Irk…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *puts the lid back on the bottle* Hey, nobody said that crap was going to be pretty. *moves to his feet and offers Dimitri his hand* You OK? *frowns* You fell on your ass. Don’t really know why. But now you’re good again.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *Stares up at Kalysto, trying to clear his mind enough to think straight. He then frowns* Miles… What happened to Miles?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: The hell if I know. He came in and started telling me I had to go make him a new outfit. And that I have to have it done by the end of the day. *waves a hand in front of Dimitri’s face, then walks away again to resume working on Edgeworth and his suit* Time is of the essence here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *groans and shakes his head* You don’t know…? *he then turns to stare at Edgeworth once more. He frowns as he looks over him. However, he hangs back for now, not even certain what to say*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *snatches his measuring tape away from Edgeworth and resumes taking his measurements again, muttering aloud to himself in his native tongue* Well don’t you guys have something better to do than stare? Go… talk about your legal bum-fluff, I don’t know. I’m nearly done here so I’ll shove you out the door. You might want to get some clothes that fit though, in the meantime. *smirks lightly* You also might want to buy underwear. I don’t think teenage males can get it in pink. You would have to check the ladies section.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *blushes at Kalysto’s comments. However, he chooses not to comment on the underwear at all. Instead, he just remains silent as he waits for Kalysto to finish with Edgeworth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *grumbles about inconveniences and shuts the door again. After about five more minutes he shoves Edgeworth out of his personal little office with his adult-sized clothes, grumbling* Go to the store across the street and buy some crappy skater fashion. I’ll be making your damn suit all day.

Edgeworth: *still seems rather confused by the whole thing. He stumbles out of the office and frowns at Dimitri, moving past him, walking outside briskly* I didn’t want you to see me like this.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *yelps as he watches Kalysto push Edgeworth out of the office. He then quickly moves over to the other “boy’s” side before he frowns at him* I was worried… *his frown deepens* I’m still worried. What- What happened. *he notices how ill-fitting Edgeworth’s clothes are, so he slowly moves to wrap his wing around the other boy in hopes of covering him up a bit better*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *shies away from him, not at all used to the touch, nor wanting the attention. He just briskly walks ahead and across the street to the clothing store, stepping inside, ducking into the youth clothing section*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *lowers his head as Edgeworth shies away from him. He softly speaks as they enter the store* Sorry, I thought… Nevermind. *he looks to the side and hangs back to the entrance, figuring that Edgeworth wants his space*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: You thought what…? *glances through the clothing racks, deeply frowning at the range of fashions for young teens. He mumbles to himself as he shakes his head, sighing* Don’t these people think of anything other than t-shirts and pants? I don’t want to look like a skating punk.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: I thought you’d like to be a bit better covered, that’s all… *he glances over at Edgeworth then frowns as he glances over at the racks* Umm… I suppose not. There are other stores with clothing. *studies Edgeworth once more* What happened to you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *glares down at himself* I really don’t know! I left the field yesterday, I came home. I studied the DL-6 Incident all evening. I had a nice cup of coffee, I put my feet up… I went to bed. And then I woke up… and I was like this.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: That’s horrible.. *he then slowly moves closer to Edgeworth* Ummm… *he glances around before pointing out some rather standard jeans* I suppose those might do for the day, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: The… day? You don’t know how long I’ll be stuck like this. Neither do I! *deeply frowns at him* Nobody can predict that. I don’t even know how it happened. Is it one of those trick potions? I should have asked…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: I meant because you were having Kalysto make clothing for you… *he then frowns at the way that Edgeworth is speaking, so he moves over to gently hug him, trying to be comforting* I don’t think this is a potion. Kalysto doesn’t have anything that does something like this… I think..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Ahh…. he may not even finish it today. It is a whole suit. *flinches as he is hugged and struggles for a few moments before giving up* Why are you doing that… please don’t do that…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *backs away at the sound of Edgeworht’s complaints. He then glances to the side* Sorry.. I was just trying to help you feel at least somewhat better. *shakes his head* Sorry. *he then nods toward the jeans wall once more* Go ahead and find clothes, sir.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *corrects his posture rather stiffly and moves off to the side to go choose out some jeans* At least refrain from doing that in public… somebody might see you. We’re not exactly in LA right now, but… I’m sure people still like to take pictures.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,626 through 1,650 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.