JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 1,601 through 1,625 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *stares at the office as he notices that it is empty. He quickly moves over to Edgeworth’s seat and activates his computer in order to see if there are signs of activity on there. Upon realizing that Edgeworth hasn’t shown up at all, he rushes out of the office. He then heads to Edgeworth’s house. Once he’s at the front door, he knocks on the door* Miles?!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: *stumbles to the door, still very much asleep. He looks down at Dimitri and yawns* Yeah….? What…?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Miles isn’t at work… He said he was going to be at work. *he pushes past Phoenix, looking quite worried* Is he ok? Something has to be wrong… *his wings quiver since he is quite worked up*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: Oh he um… he left already. He’s not in the house. He just said I got important stuff, and then he just took off. He’s not at work? Strange… *yawns*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: No, he wasn’t at work! I checked. He hadn’t even logged into his computer. That isn’t like him. *he moves past Phoenix and dashes off toward the bedrooms, looking for Edgeworth’s* Maybe he came back?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: H-hey! You can’t just come inside! Come back! *runs off after him, trying to grab him* I just told you, he left. I’ve been in the living room getting ready for work. Now come on, get back out. I have to lock up before I leave…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *shakes his head* No, if he left, he would be at work… It isn’t like him to do that. I.. *he then swings his wings back, trying to use them to smack Phoenix away* Please, just let me look. I need to be certain..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: This isn’t your house! But it’s not mine either. Fine, go look… *shrugs and stands by the door, sighing* Just don’t make me late for work, huh? *taps a foot as he waits for Dimitri to finish*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *rushes away from Phoenix and heads toward the bedrooms. Since he doesn’t know which one is Edgeworth’s, he checks every one of them but the one that he knows was Pheonix’s*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: *grumbles* Come on, dude… *As Phoenix had said, there is nobody else in the house, except for him and Dimitri. He leans against the door frame, getting more and more angsty about the time* Shouldn’t you be at school anyway? I mean…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *lowers his head upon finding nothing. He then shakes his head before he heads outside* No, I don’t have classes again until after new year’s.. Sorry for troubling you. *he then moves outside the house and sighs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: *steps out the door* Maybe he had to do something before work. *locks up the house, then begins to wander down the front path, nudging Dimitri as he goes by* Find out, maybe he called ahead to be late? I don’t know, he just said he was taking off early. He also sounded kind of weird. I’m guessing he’s kinda beat up over what he’s been reading.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Maybe… *lowers his head then frowns* Umm… Thank you for the advice. *he then wanders away from the house, not even certain where to start looking now that he turned up empty at Edgeworth’s house*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: No school? Go to work. He’ll probably turn up there soon. *pauses suddenly, then takes his cell phone out of his pocket. He flicks it open and hands it to Dimitri* Or you can call him.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *glances at the phone then looks up at Pheonix and frowns* You are worried about being late to work.. Go ahead. I’ll… I’ll find where Mr. Edgeworth is eventually… Sorry for bothering you. *shakes his head* Go to work.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: *shoves the phone into his hands and runs off towards the ShinRa building, leaving it with Dimitri*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *his eyes widen as the phone is shoved into his hands. He then softly speaks* Thank you… *he then looks down at the phone before he frowns. Soon enough, he tries dialing Edgeworth’s cell phone*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *after about four or five rings, he picks the phone up. He waits a few seconds before finally speaking into the phone* What?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *blinks at the response. He then softly speaks* Sorry for bothering you… I’m just worried. You weren’t at work, and you said that you had work today… I’m worried.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: If you had pressed my speakerphone at work and listened to my messages, you would have learned that I won’t be in at all. For a while… *mutters* I need to go.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: What? Miles.. Is something wrong? Something has to be wrong… This doesn’t sound right at all. Please, tell me where you are at least… I’m your friend, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *makes a barely audible grumble* I am in the back of that elf’s store. The one that made your suit. If you want to honestly come while I am in the middle of getting something new fitted, I don’t suppose I can stop you. Now please, I need to hang up as this person wants to continue taking my measurements.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *blinks, completely bewildered by Edgeworth’s response. However, he nods his head and shuts off the phone. Soon after, he rushes toward Kalysto’s store* Skipping work to get clothing? Doesn’t sound right… *he only slows down once at Kalysto’s store. He then moves toward the back*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Holly: *sits behind the front desk, casually filing her nails as it has been a quiet morning. She stands up when she sees Dimitri, grinning at him* Are you alright there? Can I help you with anything today?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *glances at Holly then shakes his head* No… I’m looking for someone. He said he was here… *looks about the store, trying to spot Edgeworth* I don’t know why he’s here and not at work though…

Viewing 25 posts - 1,601 through 1,625 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.