JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 1,576 through 1,600 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Probably. It’s still relatively early in the day. I suppose they get more interest and customers in the evening hours. *carefully picks apart his ribs and eats them without managing to make a mess of his hands*

Seferia
    Keymaster

DImitri: *nods* Yea, I’ve seen it be much more filled up in the evening hours. Though I suppose it helps that this island isn’t heavily populated either. *continues to happily eat his own plate. Once he’s done* I hope you enjoyed your dish.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *nods his head* It was quite nice, thank you very much. *tidies up the leftover ribs on his plate and wipes his hands off with a nearby paper napkin, folding it up to tuck beside the plate* Shall we leave then?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *nods at Edgeworth* Yea, I don’t have any reason to stay around here. *he grabs his bag of books as he stands up* The SOLDIERs should be back by now, I hope… Umm… if you wanted to, we can get your files before going back. I mean.. *nods toward his bag* I usually read while watching them.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: No thank you. I prefer to work in the silence of my office. *waits for the check to come around and pays for the meal, leaving a tip on the table before exitting the barbaque grill* Yes, I think we killed enough time to see them again.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Yep, it should have been plenty of time by now. *nods his head then quickly moves to lead Edgeworth back to the bleachers*

Jenna: *Has noticed that Sephiroth was supposed to go to work today. Since she’s tired of being stuck inside the house, she told him to get to work and to let her watch. If he had refused, she would have grabbed her crutches and started to head out on her own. Thus, at the moment, she’s standing next to the bleachers whilst using her crutches. For the most part, she’s leaning her weight against the side of the bleachers*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *keeps an eye on Jenna and is partially distracted with that. He has the soldiers go through their warmup otherwise, growling at them to keep moving* Keep it going, lazy idiots! I don’t want to see you break or injure something!

Edgeworth: I suppose they’re going to fight shortly, then..

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head to look at Edgeworth as she hears his voice. She then glances over at Dimitri before she narrows her eyes in thought. However, she soon returns her attention back to Sephiroth without speaking a word concerning her thoughts*

Dimitri: Yea, looks like it. *grins* And looks like father finally went to work. He’s the best out of all of them. *he glances at Jenna then shrugs and moves to sit on the bleachers again* Umm.. you know how to tell the enhanced ones from the normal SOLDIERS, right? Those that are still around from Father’s era of SOLDIER have mako eyes. Umm… glowing eyes.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *paces around the group, glaring at their apparent sloppiness. He nudges one of the ones in back, who promptly falls over into the mud* Your balance is poor. Get back up, now. *growls* Then we shall see what you have learned in my absence. *glances at Rhyderi* Or if you have learned anything at all.

Rhyderi: *visibly bristles but still manages to hold his tongue*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head as she listens to the scene down below. She then releases a slow sigh* ~Must you be so harsh on the elf? I’m certain he did the best he could in your absence. He is no Zach Fair though.~ *smirks* ~Though I’m certain you take that part as a positive note.~

Dimitri: *mumbles* Looks like father is in a bad mood.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”If he can tolerate my verbal abuse, he can tolerate anything the enemy flings at him. *snarls at the group and continues adjusting their stances, pacing around them, annoyed*

Edgeworth: Yes, I would say so. *mumbles* It’s best he doesn’t hear you say that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes before softly chuckling* ~Very well, I suppose I will let you get away with that this time. However, you still don’t need to completely go after him.~ *she then snorts at Edgeworth’s comment* Oh, don’t worry about such. Seph knows that he is in a bad mood. *she then squints her eyes as she tries to focus her eyes on the grey-haired lawyer*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *pretends he said nothing and just glances ahead, watching the preceedings*

Sephiroth: You’ve all gotten sloppy. So today, I estimate two minutes. *grunts* Two minutes, you ask? Yes. That is how much time I estimate, at maximum, I will be able to defeat any one of you here. *snorts* Now move out. Begin sparring. I shall select you at random. *watches the soldiers pair off into respective groups and begin fighting each other. He glances back at Jenna and glares, snorting before resuming watching his group*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *can’t make out much more than the blur of Seph’s current positoin. So, she has no idea that he is glaring at her. Instead, she just continues to lean against the side of the bleachers* ~Hrmph… a pity I am out of action at the moment. I’m certain that I could easily outdo two minutes.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”You, I would give four minutes. But in your current state.. five seconds.”* *immediately singles out one of Rhyderi’s elves, dragging him aside* You’ll do. *narrows his eyes* Thirty seconds. *his glare immediately sends panic into the elf, who rushes at him with his sword. Sephiroth is much quicker on his feet and fights with the elf for all but 12 seconds before knocking him down onto the ground, holding the tip of his sword against the man’s jugular vein* You were already dead twice.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *scowls at Seph’s words* ~I can last longer than five seconds! And I am still fully capable of magic, you know!~ *Snorts again then crosses her arms and turns her attention to the man and boy near to her. She then cocks her eyebrow as she notices how close Dimitri’s wings are to Edgeworth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”While you are pregnant? Not likely. Four seconds.”* *moves to the next victim in line, a human almost as tall as he is. He narrows his eyes as he studies the male for a few moments, humming* Maybe a minute. *steps back and engages him in battle*

Edgeworth: *mumbles* This man really is confident about himself. It makes him almost unlikable.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Umm… aren’t you just as confident in your own abilities, Miles? I mean, you’ve never lost a trial, right? That must take a lot of determination and confidence. *stretches out his wings, brushing one of them against Edgeworth’s back as he does such*

Jenna: ~You’re really aiming for a bad time in bed tonight, aren’t you?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”You’ve been in a coma, and you’re injured. I’m actually not expecting anything in bed tonight.”* *elbows his opponent hard in the stomach when he comes in close, snorting* Why do people keep issuing the advice to get close on me? Just because somebody worked out that I can’t use my sword as easily when you’re close, it doesn’t render me useless.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrmph… *shakes her head then turns her attention back the pair that is near to her. She frowns as she continues to watch them then snorts. However, at the moment, she doesn’t say anything to them*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *lets out a noise near a mocking laugh when the soldier tries to punch him in the face. He side steps him and ducks, watching the male fall flat on his face* I think that was less than a minute. *holds his sword to the back of the man’s neck* Should I inform you that you were already dead thrice? Hmph. *glances at Rhyderi* You didn’t teach them anything. They’re even worse than when I left.

Edgeworth: *moves to his feet. He dusts himself off and proceeds to leave the area*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *yelps as Edgeworth begins to leave. He then quickly gets up to follow after him*

Jenna: *narrows her eyes even more as she sees Dimitri jump up to follow after Edgeworth. So, she softly mutters under her breath in latin. Her mutterings are actually a spell aimed at Edgeworth, for she’s taken notice of how close her son is to the man. The spell is designed to turn him into a thirteen year old after he wakes up from his next bout of sleep. She then returns to watching Seph*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: I’ve seen enough of this. I want to watch my Steel Samurai DVDs and work on the DL-6 Incident. *glances back at Dimitri, frowning* You should go home. This is my only free day and I would like to get started on it.

Sephiroth: *just continues to knock down more soldiers, having gotten halfway through Rhyderi’s unit by now* Pathetic. Incompetent. Pathetic. I don’t even know why this one comes back.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *lowers his head then slowly nods his head* I’m sorry… I thought you would like watching this… *he then quickly retreats to head home*

Jenna: *confidently smirks at herself as she finishes setting up the spell over Edgeworth. She then mutters* Problem fixed. Heh… *she then shakes her head as she returns to watching Seph*

On the following day, Dimitri comes to the ShinRa building rather early, since he still has no classes with his tutors due to the holidays. Thus, he slips into Edgeworth’s office, expecting to get to work and help out the lawyer with paperwork.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *spends the rest of the afternoon cleaning up soldiers. By the time the training session ends, he has defeated all of them, each one in under two minutes as he had predicted. He sends them back to their dormitories with bruises and minor cuts, demanding that they pick up their act for tomorrow’s training session. Then he stands over Jenna before sitting next to her* I still have no idea why you wanted to come. Let’s go home. *picks her up and returns to the house*

*The following morning, Edgeworth’s office is silent, for he has not showed up at all*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,576 through 1,600 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.