JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 1,551 through 1,575 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *nods* Ok. That sounds reasonable. *he then grins before he begins to lead the way to the SOLDIER grounds. He goes through the fields in the back, as he usually does. At long last, he stops at the outskirts to the field next to the bleachers that Rhyderi was last seen near* I usually just sit on the grass, but if you want to use the bleachers, go ahead.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: As long as we do not get hit by objects or mud. *glances down at the grass and wrinkles his nose in distaste, preferring to take a seat on the bleachers* They must still be running. I see no activity at all.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Yea, or they’re out to lunch themselves… *Shrugs and moves to sit down on the bleachers* They’ll probably be back soon. I know for certain that they were doing practice exercises today.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Ah, good. *glances around, then rises to his feet again* We could always get lunch at a noodle stand or somewhere quick, until they return. Do you want to do that? *begins heading off anyway, before he has heard Dimitri’s reply*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *yelps as Edgeworth leaves. So, he grabs his bag and quickly moves to follow after him* Noodle stand? *Frowns at him* Are you certain you don’t want anything… umm… even slightly better than that?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Do you have any problems with eating soba out of a noodle stand? I personally like it on a day like this. *shrugs* Anyway, we do not have much time. Can you suggest something else if noodles are not favourable?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *Blinks in confusion* You grew up in Germany and came originally from a place called America… And worked in this America, right? How did you acquire a taste for noodle stands? *Shakes his head* And.. Well… *Shrugs* There’s other places, but I don’t really mind a noodle stand if you want that.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *flattens his brows* Don’t be a yes-man. *points down the road* What do you want to eat? I am assuming we have anywhere between ten minutes and half an hour, so we obviously need to pick up something ready-made.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: There’s no real big rush, Miles… I mean, they would still be practicing if we go back later or sooner. *Shrugs then shakes his head* Umm… There’s a barbaque-specializing place that I usually go to if I want something quick to eat. However, if you want noodles, I don’t mind.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Barbaque grill? Do they cook it in front of you, or do you have to cook it yourself? I have been to both types of places, but I am open to anything. Just pick something because I am getting quite hungry.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Umm… they cook in the back in the kitchen… *Shakes his head before he begins to head off to the bar* I understand. *soon enough, he stops in front of the barbaque bar and grill then nods at it* This is the place.. Still, up to you if you really want here.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *nods his head* I’m interested in trying it out. *motions ahead of him* Well, lead the way. If they do barbaqued ribs, I might even become somewhat of a frequent customer.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *slips inside the restaurant. He then heads off to the nearest empty booth* Well, I hope you like it. I think they make pretty good food. Then again… I think anything that’s better than my father’s cooking is good. As a suggestion, never eat any food that is made by anyone whose only training is military survival techniques..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *makes an amused sound and takes a seat opposite Dimitri* Yes. They eat to survive. That is the entire purpose of it. They consider nothing else except what energy and proteins and other nutrition it will give them.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *slowly nods his head* Yea, that’s very true… Another suggestion: never eat my father’s cooking. It’s really, really bad. Though he claims its better than what he was fed by Hojo in the labs that he grew up in.. He also says its better than what is served in the mess hall. I don’t want to know what those are like if they’re worse than his cooking. *shakes his head then looks over the menu*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Sauce and meal bases. They’re not that hard to cook. Perhaps you should introduce him to some of them. *glances at his own menu, although he has mostly decided what he wants to eat*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Desiree says that she tried to teach Father how to cook properly for years. She also said that she gave up and instead gave him a badly spiced omelet with lots of jalapenos in the end… I think that means it’s a loosing battle. *when asked what he was going to order, he picks out a barbaque chicken dish*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: He would have been rather ill after that. Remind me not to get on her bad side. *sets the menu aside after making his own order* I hope the food doesn’t take long to cook here. Though, I wouldn’t want them to rush it either…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: It doens’t usually take long for them to cook. At least, I can’t think of a time which I waited a really long time.. *Shrugs* And… I don’t think you’re even on Desiree’s radar. So, you probably wouldn’t get on her bad side.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Still, it’s not a good thing to consider. I don’t really want to become the victim of anyone’s pranks, today or later. *stretches out and relaxes in his chair* It is most certainly a lazy day today. We will have to be sure to get hard into work tomorrow.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: I wouldn’t want you to be the victim of a prank either… *he gives Edgeworth a small grin then nods his head* Most likely. At least there haven’t been any reported murders for you to need to worry about. *he glances at the table* So…. have you managed to prove that you didn’t shoot your father?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *stares at Dimitri* I don’t know why you would talk about that so openly… but no. I was going to read over it properly today because I had no prior commitments. But then you came over, and you wanted to go out, so… *lightly shrugs his shoulders* It does not matter.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *lowers his head then softly speaks out* Sorry… I didn’t mean to trouble you. *he then looks up as his food comes. So, he begins to eat*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: As I said, it does not matter a great deal. *glances across at the plate of food, then seems a little surprised as his own dish comes a few minutes later* They are fast around here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Well, there’s no rush at the moment, so that probably helped. *shrugs and continues to eat* I like this place, at least. *he continues to eat his chicken*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,551 through 1,575 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.