JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 1,526 through 1,550 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: *returns to the bed after about five minutes. He staggers back to the bed looking rather exhausted and tired. The gel has weakened in his hair and it is about as frazzled as it could possibly get. He wordlessly takes the glass from Dimitri and drinks half of it before moving under the covers again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *looks up as Phoenix finally takes the glass. He then nods* Hrmph, should have done that from the start. *sticks his tongue out at Phoenix then frowns at him* Your hair looks ugly..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: *groans* Uh-huh… what about it..? I need to comb it but my head is pounding. *looks up at him, bleary-eyed* You’re lucky you’re under-age. Those were some terribly cheap beers last night. *waves him away and rolls over to try and sleep more*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Cheap beers equal bad day afterward? *frowns and tilts his head* I guess it could be worse. Mother can down rum and stuff like that. Then she goes insane and starts trying to kill herself… She hasn’t done that in a long time though… *stands up* You shouldn’t drink like that. It’s bad.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: Hindsight is always 20/20, kid… try telling me that before we start next time… *loudly groans and curls up again, fighting the urge to gag once more* Go bother somebody else, huh…?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *snorts at Phoenix’s attitude. He then moves to his feet before he returns to the kitchen. He then sets the glass down on the counter* Spike-head drank the fizzy water, Miles. He looks horrible, too.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: I would imagine so. He drank a lot and he has been sick all night. The noise he made is part of the reason why I had slept in until noon. It was highly disruptive. If he is going to be a guest in my house, I may lay down rules about drinking next time.

*slides Dimitri’s hot chocolate across to him. Edgeworth has also added a marshmallow to the drink, which is floating in the top*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *nods* Probably a good idea. Father had mother stop drinking all together… Though I don’t think Phoenix does what mother does when she gets drunk. *he grins as he is given the mug. He then nods before he begins to happily drink it* Thank you. This is perfect.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: **carries his own drink back into the living room. He sets it down on the coffee table and picks up the TV guide, sighing at the choices. He picks up the DVD remote and turns on one of his Steel Samurai DVDs to watch while he picks up a folder to read over and examine*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *watches Edgeworth for a few moments. He then moves to sit down next to the man before he looks up at him* You really like watching that show. Umm… would you like to see real fighting, sparring, this afternoon?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Yes, I suppose so. *glances at him, curious* Why, is there a club on this island? I didn’t read anything about it… *picks up a comb and begins to neaten his hair* I will have to shower before I leave, however.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *Shakes his head* No… What sort of club would do that anyway? *frowns in confusion then shrugs* I’m Sephiroth’s son, Miles. I can just walk onto the SOLDIER training grounds. They let me do it all the time. *grins, though his grin falters after a moment* Though it’s really bad to watch some of the cadets… They really are terrible sometimes.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Obviously you’ve never heard of any fencing clubs… pity. You would enjoy something like that if you want my honest opinion. Fencing is an enjoyable hobby that anyone may participate in. I was vaguely interested in fencing for a while, but I ultimately ended up taking flute lessons.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Oh, but I already know how to use a sword. I’m just no good at it. *shakes his head* Father and mother teach us all the basics of fighting. Their techniques are really different though. Father’s is very… military-like. Mother has studied tons and tons of different styles and has blended them to make what she does… Father also doesn’t like the fact that mother finds no problem in using groin shots if she thinks she’s losing.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: I see… *deeply frowns* It sounds confusing. But I’m sure they have their methods and reasons. *shrugs* I suppose I will go to see the soldiers fight and spar. But it is not as fun as the Steel Samurai.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Every fighter has their own technique. Only those without real skill look the same as the next person.. *tilts his head* You’ve dealt with murders, haven’t you noticed that different people.. Oh, I guess none of them were actually fighters, just people that use guns..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Yes, those people usually use guns, or stabbing implements. Then then there is blunt-force trauma that results in death. And I generally do not see the fight, only the crime scene at the end. Only once in a while will I see the video security footage of the scuffle. And it’s generally not entertaining…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Yea, those people are all inexperienced at using weapons though. They just use things that are around because they are emotional. *nods* Go ahead and take your shower, Miles. You look like you need it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *his eyes widen in slight surprise at Dimitri’s comment. He says nothing however, and slips away, leaving the remote control on the coffee table for Dimitri to fool around with. He locks himself in his own bedroom, then goes to take his shower*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *glances down at the remote; however, he doesn’t bother touching it. Instead, he just pulls out a book and reads as he waits for Edgeworth to finish his shower*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *spends only about five minutes in the shower. He comes out of his bedroom fully dressed a short time later, his hair still very damp* Shall we go now then? Or do you think it will be too early? Do you know when they will be there?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *stands up and places away his book* Oh, they were doing laps when I left the field earlier… *glances to the side as he thinks* There’s probably enough time to pick up lunch before they start actual weapons and materia practice. That is… if you wanted to get lunch. *he then glances up at Edgeworth’s hair and softly chuckles* Your bangs are very limp when they’re wet.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *seems a little aggitated but doesn’t really comment* Yes… *nods to the door* Let’s go then. Don’t worry about Wright. He made his choice. He can stay in the house and sleep off his stupid mistake.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *nods* I saw that already. I’m certain that he’s regretting his choices. *he then walks out of the house. He moves toward the sidewalk before he stops to wait for Edgeworth* So… umm… Did you want something to eat first, or did you just want to go there?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: I just had a coffee not less than an hour ago, in the same hour I woke up in. I am not hungry just yet. I will wait a while before I seek out food. *locks up the house once outside, then heads down the garden path to the street* Lead the way.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,526 through 1,550 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.