JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 1,501 through 1,525 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Or to take it out to the enemy before we are invaded… *stands up then shrugs* Please, don’t be mad at my father. He is doing his duty as a husband. I’m certain that once you calm down and relax, you’ll realize that his job as a husband and father is very important. *he then gathers up his books, preparing to leave*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: I’m just annoyed because he didn’t say anything… *sighs and shakes his head, waving a hand* We turned up for practise this morning like he asked us to. Yet, he never showed up. So, I took over. I didn’t want to, but somebody has to keep things going, yes?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Oh… *shrugs* Well, it looks like you have things handled. *nods at Rhyderi* Don’t worry too much. In a few years, I’m certain that my sister will be taking the second in command spot. Heh, I’m surprised she doesn’t lead practices already.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *deeply frowns at Dimitri’s suggestion and flickers an ear stiffly, watching him* Why wouldn’t I get such credentials? Does this army run on favouritism? *flatly* Sephiroth’s daughter is also twelve. She’s not even old enough to have a rank.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Actually, SOLDIER has a history of signing up children as young as twelve or thirteen… *glances off to the side and shrugs* As for why you wouldn’t get the credentials… She’s far better than you. *nods* I’ve seen her fight, she’s great.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: That doesn’t mean anything! *glares at him, moving to his feet, looking quite upset* Are you telling me not to bother spending my time here because I’m going to be outranked by a kid??

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Didn’t you say that you didn’t like leading? *tilts his head with confusion and shrugs* I’m just saying that Seres is really, really good. She’s a prodigy. You should know that. She also loves fighting, so she lives and breathes strategy, tactics, and technique. I wouldn’t be surprised if she outranks you based on her merits alone. *nods* Now… Umm… I was going to visit my friends.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *glares at him and huffily sits back down on the bench* Yes, you do that. Good day to you. *calms down a little, but it is clear that Dimitri’s comment soured him rather a lot*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *mutters* Really, really grumpy guy… *shakes his head before he jogs off toward Edgeworth’s house. He then rings the doorbell*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *slowly stumbles to the door, half asleep. When he opens the wooden door to the younger male, Dimitri would immediately notice that he is still in the pink pyjamas he goes to sleep in. He has also wrapped himself up in his burgundy robe and wears slippers of the same colour* Oh, hello… *yawns* We don’t have work today. Nothing to do…? Come in.. *unlocks the screen door and opens it for him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *lowers his head as he blushes upon noticing what Edgeworth is wearing. However, he quickly nods his head as he’s permitted inside* Didn’t think you slept in even on your days off, Miles. *grins as he steps inside* It’s almost noon.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: I had a day off… a rare chance to get some proper rest. Not that it matters. *heads for the kitchen and begins to fiddle with an expensive Cappuccino machine* Can I interest you in anything? A hot chocolate drink maybe?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *broadly grins at the mention of hot chocolate* He then nods his head* That sounds great, Miles. I would really like some. And it’s ok that you slept in. Sleep is a very important thing. *nods then glances toward the back of the room* So… Spike-head lives here too?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Yes, and no. The house is officially in my name only. Wright is only staying here until he can afford a place of his own. Which shouldn’t take him too much longer, with the apartments nearly finished and available to rent soon.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *nods his head with understanding* I see.. Should I go find him and see if he wants any hot chocolate or latte or anything else? That would be the right thing to do, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *makes a discontent sound* Don’t do that. Here. *He walks to the refrigerator and takes out a bottle of mineral water, pouring some into a glass. He wanders to the medicine cabinet to take out a box of alka-seltzer, dropping two into the chilled mineral water* This would probably be the only thing you could offer him right now. *picks up the glass and hands it to Dimitri*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *stares at the bubbling water, cocking up his left eyebrow as he grips onto it. He then stares up at Edgeworth. Confusion is etched into his features* Ummm… Why this? Is there something wrong with Spike-head?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: He has a hangover from drinking too much at the party last night. He is going to need as much hydration as he can get. The extra ingredients in the drink I made will help that along. He may not be awake so be prepared to come back with that glass. I will remain here and finish making my coffee and your hot-chocolate.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Oooh. *nods his head with comprehension* I see. I’ll try not to disturb him that much. *he then treks off to find Phoenix’s bedroom. Upon identifying the defense lawyer-in-training’s room, he slips inside before he trots over to the side of Wright’s bed. He then lifts up his left wing so that he can poke the man with his dew claw*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: *makes a pathetic weak groan and shrinks under the covers of the bed, pulling them over his head entirely*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *pouts as Phoenix shrinks under the covers. He then narrows his eyes before he begins to poke Phoenix anew* Wake up, Spike-head. I have something for you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: *groans* Stop that…. go away… *waves a hand at him and lightly coughs, curling up because of the discomfort he is in right now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *narrows his eyes even more* Just get up and drink this, Spike-head. I was sent in here to give you it. *he flaps his wings in annoyance, sending a breeze in Phoenix’s way due to the flapping*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: *shivers for a few moments under the covers. Then he begins to move, rather quickly, out of bed, rushing into the bathroom adjacent to the room. He slams the door shut behind him, and a few seconds later, sounds of loud retching can be heard inside*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *scowls in annoyance. He then moves to sit on the edge of Pheonix’s bed and glares down at the cup that he was given while he waits for Phoenix to return*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,501 through 1,525 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.