JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 1,476 through 1,500 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Mmm… *moves to follow after her* If you’re going to bed naked, you should leave the pendant on. *follows her into the bedroom, broadly grinning* Hey.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Nods her head* I think I might follow that suggestion. *she slips out of her robe once she enters the bedroom. Soon enough, she settles down on the bed so that she can relax for the evening*

Dimitri: *slept in a bit on the following day since he has no classes with his teachers. So, at about eleven in the morning, he heads out of his house and moves to the outskirts of the SOLDIER training grounds so that he can watch them while he reads, yet again*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *paces around the training yard with his shiny enchanted elf-sword and a shield, behaving a bit like Sephiroth has been doing so earlier in his pacings. He waves out to a few of the soldiers nearby, then begins aggressively fighting them, ramming them off their feet with his shield* If this was real, you’d already be dead. No second chances. Next.

Kalysto: *just sleeps well into the next day*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *tilts his head as he notices the change in Rhyderi’s demeanor. However, he doesn’t budge from his spot. In fact, he just continues to read and watch from the side-lines*

Desiree: *wakes up while it is still morning hours, even though it is on the later end. She then heads downstairs so that she could feed Milena and Orpheus. Once the children have food, she begins to clean the house. As she starts, she sends a telepathic announcement to Rhyderi, Sephiroth, and Jenna* ~I think you all should know that I am now officially engaged to Kalysto.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: What? *stops suddenly, confused. He doesn’t see the soldier coming at him and he yelps as he is knocked off his feet, crashing down onto his back* *”That’s good… congratulations. Perhaps about two years too late for him to do, but congratulations.”*

Sephiroth: *”Ah, very good. Whether you want to make the wedding ceremony a public affair or not will be up to you.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Rhyderi…. I don’t mind that he took his time. It’s alright. I’d rather have him be certain that it was right than to have him regret it only because I wanted it.~ *she then grins* ~Thank you, Father. I know that it’s my- our choice. Somehow, I think Kalysto will want something public. His kind is very much into social status.~

Dimitri: *peaks up over his book as he spots Rhyderi’s spill*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Unfortunate for you. Surprisingly though, I don’t think he ever learned of my position in past and present. He has never used ‘I am going out with the daughter of a General’ as a bragging tool. I would have heard about it if that happened.”*

Rhyderi: *moves to his feet and benches himself on the sidelines while the soldiers laugh and brag about having knocked him over*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Father, he knows your social standing. I’ve told him your history several times. His own father was a very famous general of sorts, so maybe that’s why he hasn’t done such.~ *shakes her head* ~No matter, he does know your past.~

Dimitri: *softly calls out to Rhyderi as he moves to the side-lines* Are you alright? I don’t see you fall that often..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *dismissively waves a muddy armored hand* I was distracted. Desiree took the most inopportune time to inform me that my brother is getting married. *flicks the mud off his gauntlet and picks up a water bottle to begin washing it off with*

Sephiroth: *”Oh well. It is none of my business.”* *sighs* *”You know, there is a whole city that is now claimed as ours in the North East. The humans and dragons there tell me it is not as large as some cities, but it has proper living districts, work offices, farms and roads. It can easily accomadate 200,000 people. If you were considering moving off this island once it expands, you may consider going there.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Umm… Thank you for the information, Father. However, I think we’re both happy here. We picked out this house and paid for it. It suits us both quite well.~

Dimitri: *blinks* What was so inopportune about the timing? You look like you woke up in a bad mood. Is something bothering you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: No, of course not. *wiggles his shoulder, which suddenly makes a loud crunching sound. He sighs and wiggles the entire arm, relaxing it again* I’m just stuck here managing this lot while their General wastes time elsewhere not doing his job.

Sephiroth: *”It is just something to think about. That’s all. As the population expands and recovers, the environment around you may change. That’s all.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: My father isn’t wasting his time… *deeply frowns* You haven’t seen the state Mother was in. How dare you say that? *shakes his head* It’s very important that he be with her.

Desiree: ~Thank you, Father. However, as I said, we are both happy here. I like being within walking distance of you if I need you or anyone else from the family.~ *she continues to clean* ~So… How is mother? Has Dimitri finally come out of the closet?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: I don’t mean that. He was on leave – I don’t care about that. However, you should check the roster. He is meant to be here this morning, doing what I am doing now. I am filling in his place because he didn’t even bother to show up. *spits on the ground and rubs the back of his head* I’m not cut out to lead. *mumbles quietly* I don’t know how he did it… Asto’re ni, ann’da.

Sephiroth: *”Your mother is resting peacefully. I took her to the hospital and they set her leg so she will be hopping around for some weeks. She is going to get angry with me for not letting her use stairs. As for Dimitri, I prefer to leave him to his own devices. It’s a difficult time for him.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: I told you, my mother is really, really hurt. Father’s place is to be with her. That’s his responsibility as a husband. *shakes his head* And a pity for you that Zack Fair is not still alive. He’d be taking over instead.

Desiree: ~I see. Well, I hope that she heals quickly, for both your sakes. Bother Rhyderi or Zulmire if you want an experienced healer to tend to her…~ *she then shakes her head* ~Are you still trying to say that he isn’t gay, Father? Have you seen him with those guys in suits? He’s completely attached.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’m not saying he’s not gay. I’m saying he’s still trying to sort himself out. It’s best not to bring it up with him until he feels comfortable. Does that make any sense? Leave him be, let him approach you about it. It’s honestly none of my business what he ultimately does with himself. My job is to provide a safe environment for him to survive in. Which I work on every day.”*

Rhyderi: *shrugs lightly* It’s my loss…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Well, as long as you’re not trying to deny it… Still, you probably should try to guide him somewhat. I’ve watched both Zach and Kalysto. I think it’s safe to say that young men like to experiment with their manhood.~

Dimitri: You’re not doing too bad.. *he glances around then sighs* Wish Miles was here. He’s a fan of a show with old style fighting. He’d probably enjoy watching you practice.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”As long as he doesn’t endanger himself or infringe on the rights of anybody else, then what he does is honestly his own business. Also your statment about young men does not necessarily hold true.”*

Rhyderi: Yeah…? Hmm. This place has a lot of old fighting styles. You would have to ask him which one he prefers.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Perhaps, but even you experimented with masturbating, Father. Mother told me that much.~ *shakes her head* ~So, I don’t think you even stand out as a male that didn’t experiment.~

Dimitri: Umm… It’s a show that he likes to watch. Something called Steel Samaurai. So, I guess that’s the style he likes to watch. *shrugs* Should I try to bring him here?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Wh… why would she even bring that up with you?”* *sighs* *”It doesn’t matter. I didn’t even use myself as an example. I’m just saying that your statement about young men doesn’t necessarily hold true. Some do, some do not – you will have to ask them.”*

Rhyderi: Perhaps during a break. *moves off the bench* Not during training hours. *claps his hands* Alright, move around the yard. I want five laps from all of you. *points down the field* Start running.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Father, if you find the man who hasn’t experimented, please tell the press. Because I don’t believe that man lives.~ *shakes her head* ~And mother brought it up when I was first starting with Kalysto… I asked her for some sex advice. She mentioned how she caught you masturbating before she got you to have sex the first time.~

Dimitri: Mmm… Yea, mot so fun watching them when they’re not sparring. *yawns and stretches his wings. He then returns to his book*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Charming…”* *sighs uncomfortably and glances back at Jenna, frowning at her silently before turning his head away, returning to the book he had been reading* *”Know this. Everyone does it. But nobody talks about it.”*

Rhyderi: *folds his arms* What’s that supposed to mean?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Umm.. I thought it was pretty easy to understand. *points to the SOLDIERS* They’re just running in circles and exercising now. That isn’t as fun as watching when they are sparring. There’s more movement and strategy involved in the spars.

Desiree: ~Isn’t that what I originally said, Father? Heh, seriously, don’t worry about it. I know full well that there’s no problem with you, Kalysto, or any other male playing with themselves.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”We’re not going to discuss this any longer. Congratulations on your union. Please let me know if you need anything in terms of wedding plans, or a facility to get married in. I can certainly assist you there.”*

Rhyderi: Ahh.. yes a bunch of people running around a field is less exciting than watching them fight. But… *makes a dissapointed sound* Fighting is not enjoyable either. We only learn how to fight so that we can defend our lives and our home.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: There are those that do truly love to fight. It is their passion… My sister loves fighting. She really does. She’ll probably show up soon and ask to be allowed to spar with the guys soon. *glances toward his house*

Desiree: ~Thank you for your support, Father. I really do appreciate it.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: I’m not one of them… I’ll assist, but I really would prefer to leave it to the others. *sighs* No, I can’t say I like to fight… *moves to sit down on the bleachers again* But there are people who do, as you said. Though… whether you like to fight or not, in the end it doesn’t matter. We all know we have to protect our home if it were invaded.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,476 through 1,500 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.