JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mutters* I should stop all of them from interferring with my work… *sighs with unhappiness as he takes his seat at his table*

Edgeworth: *slips out quietly. Within about five minutes he peers into the bar, looking around for Jenna*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sits at a table near the rear of the bar. She is still sipping on a glass of water. However, a bottle of grape juice is sitting on the table. Jenna had guessed that the lawyer would like the drink since she caught a hint of the smell from his clothing before*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *moves to the bar and pokes Jenna in the back* You want to converse here of all places? *shakes his head* I am barely old enough to drink legally. What do you want? Why did you request I come here?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Ah, so that explains this. *she nudges the drunk toward Edgeworth* To the observant, you reek of it. *snorts then glances to the side* And the larger question is,- *she then narrows her eyes to glare at Edgeworth* -what do you want? I can clearly see from what you were looking at that you do not seem to want to take things for face value, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Sephiroth humbly requested that I represented his case to the world courts. I wasn’t entirely sure so I arrived to look the case over. Now, I am not so sure I wish to represent a mass murderer.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrmph, so that’s what you think of my mate? *shakes her head* How little you know. *cruelly smirks at Edgeworth* Tell me, what makes you think that your precious justice system works at all?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: It works because we make it work. *stands rather stiffly, not liking Jenna’s mindset at all* If there is something I do not know, I will have my forces track it down until it is known in full. One cannot make a proper assessment without gathering all the evidence. *adjusts his cravat* But that’s not what you want to discuss, is it?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head* I gave you an option to come to me in the pursuit of knowledge. *she then sets her hand on the table before clawing out two groves* So, let’s play a game and see which you will pick. *grins at him* First, you can continue on your path as it is now. You will seek only what is termed justice. The shroud will remain over your eyes, and you will continue to assume that you are working for what you think is just. Or, *she taps the second grove* I give you the white rabbit of truth. However, that rabbit’s pursuit comes with a hefty fine.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: I see. I had a feeling you would try this. *snorts, straightening his posture* I am not interested in hearing your personally perceived definitions of what is, thank you very much. *moves for the exit* Good day.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Heh… *shakes her head* Who said that it was my personal perceptions that I was offering. *narrows her eyes* ~You can clearly see by the make-up of this island alone that there are things that were hidden from you. I should also point out that I was born on Earth.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *bangs a fist against the door as he steps outside* Shut up! I don’t want to hear it. *walks back towards the ShinRa Building*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Closed-minded fool. You should think over my proposition. Do not worry, I am not threatening your life.~ *shakes her head then stands up* ~For the record, you and Sephiroth should give up this case.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *is incapable of replying to Jenna through telepathy and so walks back to the ShinRa Building. He begins to gather up his stuff so he can put it back in his briefcase*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes and glares at the wall, debating with herself for several moments. She then grits her teeth before attempting to contact Edgeworth again* ~You should know this, boy: by the end of the month, your government will be no more. It will not be the fault of myself or Sephiroth. If you want to know more, take up my request. If not, you are more than likely going to die, along with any friends you have.~ *she then stands up and moves out of the bar*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *just packs up the rest of his stuff and turns off the computer he was working on. He knocks on Sephiroth’s door and opens it, clearing his throat loudly* Due to conflict of interests, I can no longer work on your case. You will have to find somebody else. I am sorry. *picks up his cell-phone and begins to arrange transport off the island as he walks out of the door and heads for the inn*

Sephiroth: *raises his brows and watches Edgeworth leave, initially too confused to say anything. When he manages to recompose himself, he quickly shakes his head and grunts in confusion* *”Jenna… what did you do?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at Sephiroth’s transmission. She then grits her teeth and shakes her head. However, she refuses to respond. Instead, she goes out to find Edgeworth* Idiot humans..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *is at the inn by now and in his room, packing up his documentation and clothing as best as he can manage one-handed. He is still talking on the cell-phone as he does this, speaking aloud in fluent German as he instructs the people on the other end to come pick him up*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grumbles in frustration as she marches to the Inn. She then narrows her eyes before snorting. Soon enough, she teleports into Edgeworth’s room before she suddenly reaches out to grab onto his phone and smash it in her hand* You really are a young fool, aren’t you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: “Ich will euch später…” *freezes as Jenna snatches his phone away, glaring as she crushes it in her hand* So that’s how it is? You will use brute force and bullying tactics until you get your way? *picks up his overcoat and puts it on* I don’t want to hear it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *scowls in frustration then shakes her head* No, I am not going to bully you. If I was going to do that, I’d slit you from navel to throat right here. *narrows her eyes* Boy, you don’t understand much, I can clearly see that. However, if I explain everything about everything to you, you will not be able to go home, and it won’t be my fault either. *shakes her head* There are other forces that want things to be kept silent.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Home? *narrows his brows* Where do you think my home is anyway? Los Angeles? *shakes his head* I don’t want to listen to your skewed opinions. I’ve heard the meaningless ramble of criminals all too much before. I don’t care what you have to say. *picks up his suitcase and begins to wheel it outside, picking up the roomkey, tossing it to her* If you want to stay in there, keep that. I am not returning.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Damn stubborn human.. *she hisses in frustration before she begins to telepathicly transmit to Edgeworth her knowledge of Earth poitics. She highlights the fact that several earth leaders are in fact members of dragon clans, including those of England. She also begins to stream to him her knowledge of Clawina’s actions. The feline has infiltrated nearly every government that is not controlled by one of her allies. Jenna has personally found that a global coup is going to happen in a few weeks, if not sooner* ~You think I am the criminal? Heh… Fool.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *waves a hand out at her, threatening to strike her. He clutches at his head and twitches, writhing in pain for a few moments before yelling* Get out of my head! I already TOLD you I didn’t want to listen to you and your stupid ideals! Get out! Get out, get out, get out!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: These are not ideas that I am showing you. These are facts. *narrows her eyes. She allows the full brunt of her transmission to stream to Edgeworth, showing no sympathy toward his pain* There is no way for me to lie with this sort of transference.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *attempts to shove Jenna in order to get her to stop the transmissions, yelling at her, losing his sense of reasoning*

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.