JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 1,451 through 1,475 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *yelps as the sound blares in her ears. She then sends out a sharp telekenetic shock at the fire alarm in order to turn it off* Owww… *rubs her ears then groans as she hears Orpheus crying* That probably hurt his ears…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *mutters* I think it hurt everyone’s ears…. *sighs and moves to Orpheus’s room to try and calm him down* Hey. Shh. *pats his head* That was my bad, huh? Now go to sleep so I can work on getting you a sister. I mean, another one. *pauses* One that’s better than you already have.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus: *grips onto his father when he comes. He wails for a few moments. However, after a bit of patting, he settles down and yawns. His eyes droop as he becomes relaxed again and begins to drift back to sleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *puts Orpheus back down in his crib, picking up the stuffed Felhunter to place beside him. He makes a clicking noise with his fingers and summons Droozun, pointing to the foot of Orpheus’s crib* Sit there and make sure nothing happens to him. *moves back out to the dining table, sitting back down in front of his cake* Sorry.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Shakes her head* Don’t worry about it… Whatever that was… *grins at him* It was flashy, at least. *nods at him. She then picks up a fork so that she can start on her cupcake*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Flashy, yeah. I nearly set the roof on fire. Then I would have been in shit, huh? *reaches behind him to turn on the stereo. He flinches at the rock music that suddenly blares out of the speakers and mashes the Play CD button. Slow melodic orchestral music begins to come from the speakers at a gentle pleasing volume*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Heh, one of your workers must have turned on the radio so that they could hear it in the yard earlier today. I never quite understood the appeal to that ruckus. *shakes her head then takes a bite of the cupcake* This is quite good. Thank you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Thanks. It’s a special blend of ingredients with a special kick. Not that it’s bad or anything… er…. just eat it. *munches on his own cake and begins creating small flickering embers that flutter in the air like firey glitter. He begins drawing pictures in the air with them, and pretty much all of them are coiled serpents with wings*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Glances up at Kalysto’s display before she chuckles and shakes her head* You’re being theatrical tonight. *grins at him* Impressive. *she then nods and continues to eat her cupcake*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Theatrical..? *looks almost dissapointed, then stops with the display, putting his hands down, shrugging* I don’t know. I was just thinking. It’s almost ironic that your mother has dragon blood in her, Desiree. Same with you… maybe that’s fate, I don’t know. I guess you knew that the Sol’thenan house crest is of a dragon, yes? It’s one of the noble animals. Along with the stag, the lion, the bear, the wolf, and then there is the crest of royalty, the Phoenix. *points to his shoulder* I would have it tattoed on me but my mother was against it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Tilts her head, not certain what Kalysto is getting to. She then mutters* And the destroying spirit that my mother carries is regularly considered a firebird of a phoenix. Umm… Are you saying you want to get with my mother?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: What…? How did you even get to that conclusion…?? *makes a disgruntled sound and glances off to the side, pondering* No, it was just… something interesting to note really. *jabs a fork in his cake and continues eating*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Ah, good. Because I certainly wouldn’t share you with her. *shakes her head* Well… Umm… That was a very interesting observation. *nods* And I rather liked the show. When you weren’t trying to set the house on fire, that is. *nods at him as she returns to eating*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *leans back in his chair and flicks his fork off to one side after he finishes his dessert* Does any of that stuff I mentioned to you interest you? The dragon is a revered powerful animal. Does that not impress you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *finishes off her own cupcake then glances at Kalysto and tilts her head* Well… I suppose.. *Shrugs* I don’t really think much about the fact that I have part dragon in my genetics. It doesn’t define who I am. And I can’t say that things being revered and powerful mean too much. In my opinion, such things and reverence and respect should be earned.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: What if it is? *scratches the side of his head, struggling to think of ways to keep her interest* Desiree. *sighs and moves off his chair, wandering over to her. He stands over her and places a hand on her shoulder* I cordially invite you to become a member of the house of Sol’thenan through my bloodline. *reaches into his pocket and pulls out a handcrafted gold-dragon pendant on a chain. The small dragon ornament is coiled around a ruby* Do you accept?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *stares up at him, first trying to figure out what he just asked her. However, upon seeing the pendant, she broadly grins. She then moves up to hug him before she passionately kisses him* Of course.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Oh good, because I was worried that I was beginni—mmphhmmm… *gives in and kisses her back* *”I was worried my formality was beginning to bore you.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *releases Kalysto from the kiss then chuckles* I think I can firmly state that formality doesn’t suit you, Kalysto. *shakes her head* You are terribly bad at it. I had no idea what you were trying to do. *chuckles then kisses him* However, it was very charming and I loved it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *sighs in relief* Good… I’m not that good at formalities. About the only thing I can do is set a table and pour a bottle of wine. Which I don’t have… hell we only had the pre-made cupcakes I bought from the bakers store earlier. But… *sighs again, seeming quite pleased* Glad that’s over.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shakes her head at him* You should know better, Kalysto. *grins at him* You don’t need to go through any hoops to impress me. *rubs her nose against his* Still, I loved what you managed to do. It was more than what I would have ever expected. *with that, she reaches out to take the pendant from Kalysto* So, I can wear this?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Wear it? Isn’t that what you’re supposed to do with it? It’s also more… of an accessory than the ornament I had for you before. Thank Zulmire for it though, I had to get the gold melted down into a lump for him to craft into that. He also mounted the ruby on the pendant.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods* It is gorgeous. *she firmly grasps onto the pendant before she slips it on around her neck. Once she has it in place, she hugs Kalysto before nudging him* Now, how about blowing out those candles so that we can get to bed, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Mmm, bed… yes, yes. *glances back at the candle and raises a hand to it, snuffing the light of the flame instantly, plunging the room into darkness, save for the moonlight coming through the windows in the house*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Grins as they are plunged into the darkness. She then stalks a bit closer to Kalysto* Mmm… I love your eyes, you know that? *smirks* Two beacons of terror from the eternal night. *winks at him before she turns away to head off to the bedroom*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,451 through 1,475 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.