JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 1,426 through 1,450 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *silently watches Orpheus. Kalysto had made her a stuffed dragon so she holds onto it posessively as Orpheus is placed into the room*

Kalysto: *casually wanders into the bathroom, shutting the door. He is rather quick to yank his robe off, sighing as he removes his other clutter. He hears a gem pop out of his gloves and clink across the floor, then sighs* Need to fix that…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus: *holds out his felhunter* Rawr rar? *he then moves to the side of the room so that he can play with his stuffed animal in peace*

Desiree: *glances down as she hears the clinking. She then nods* Yea, I suppose so. At least you don’t need to have it fixed immediately. *she then slips into the bath*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *drops her stuffed dragon and very quietly moves over to Orpheus. She sits next to him and sniffs his ear before experimentally licking it*

Kalysto: Agreed. *yanks off his underwear and stands there, butt naked, waiting for the tub to finish filling up* Heh. It’s cold in here. Better than the heat we’ve been having.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Heh, it hasn’t been that hot. *shakes her head* Halcyon used to be very close to the equator. That was hot during summer. Really, really hot. *nods*

Orpheus: *stares at Milena as his ear is licked. He then pulls his ears back before he shuffles away and whimpers* No.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: **moves to stand over Orpheus, then tries to playfully push him down, wagging her tail*

Kalysto: I’ve also been outside under the sun working… compared to all of that, it’s cold in here for once. Not that I mind… I’ve braved harsher conditions like this.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus: *loudly whines as he’s shoved over. He tightly hugs onto his stuffed animal and tries to shuffle away from Milena*

Desiree: So you’ve mentioned… I don’t really want to think of the things you’ve had to put up with. *shakes her head* No, I wouldn’t have wanted to live your travels at all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *ducks her head when he whimpers and moves away to go try and harass something else. She toddles out of the room, curiously listening around. When she discovers that Kalysto and Desiree are both in the bathroom, she chirps back at Orpheus and runs off to the kitchen, intending to steal food*

Kalysto: Like it or not, it turns you into a man.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Umm… *grins* I think I’m quite happy not being turned into a man. *She turns off the water seeing as the tub is full. She then nods at him* So, are you going to join me and enjoy my lack of masculinity or not?

Orpheus: *just curls up in a corner of the room where he was left. He hugs onto his felhunter plush as Milena runs off*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Hmm. *taps the side of his head* There’s nothing wrong with being a dude. If you were a dude, I wouldn’t care. We’d just argue about who’s going to be the receiver. *steps into the tub and sighs, relaxing* Oh yeah…

Milena: *begins climbing shelves, using her sense of smell to hunt down cookies*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I’m quite happy the way that I was born, Kalysto. *she then slides over to press herself against him* And I’m certain that you should be happy about the gender that I was born as too, hm?

Orpheus: *yawns then looks around before calling out* Ih ih? *glances down at his plush before he looks for the real deal. However, he sticks to his corner*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *wanders into the room, snuffing loudly when Orpheus calls him out. He stands over the boy, then playfully shakes his head, sitting down on his rump*

Milena: *the sound of a loud crash can be heard as she pulls down the toaster and several jars of cooking spice. Despite all of that she climbs up onto the counter and grabs the cereal box, opening the top so she can eat the innards*

Kalysto: Yeah, I wouldn’t dispute it. But if you wanted t…*flicks an ear unhappily* I already know what that is.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus: *Grins as he spots Droozun. He then holds up his stuffed toy* Ih ih. Rawr rawr. *broadly grins before he wags the toy around* Rawr rawr.

Desiree: *Shakes her head* No, I don’t want to. We’ve been through this be- *groans as she hears the crashing as well* Lezprah, can you get Milena out of the kitchen?

Lezprah: *yawns before jumping off the bed in the master bedroom. He then strolls over to the kitchen before he jumps up to nip on the nape of Milena’s neck so that he can gently carry her to the living room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *keeps his stalks raised and “watches” Orpheus wave the stuffed animal around. He itches his side and thumps his tail on the ground, resisting the urge to eat the toy*

Milena: *loudly whimpers as she is picked up, flailing her paws out towards the box of cereal* Nooo!!

Kalysto: Heh, well suit yourself. *makes a face and breaks wind underwater, snickering with amusement as his flatulence bubbles break the water’s surface* No, you are probably better off not being a guy. One of us being vulgar is bad enough.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus: *finally stops waving around the toy. He then shuffles closer to Droozun so that he can hug the demon dog* Ih ih! *grins and giggles*

Lezprah: *ignores the crying. Instead, he just carries Milena back to her room before he sets her down. He then plops down next to her before he snorts into her face*

Desiree: *rolls her eyes as she hears the noise and sees the bubbles. She then shakes her head* Yes, that is very true.. Very, very true. *playfully whacks the back of Kalysto’s head* Well, you’re not getting any in here now!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: No, don’t do it in the bath anyway… just trust me on that one. Water goes places you don’t want it to. *accepts the whack across his head, grinning*

Milena: *snorts back at Lezprah, then tries to leave so she can return to the kitchen* Hungry…

Droozun: Ih-ih. *remains relatively still, panting as he is hugged, slobbering on Orpheus’s clothes*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Lezprah: *leaps onto Milena before he lies down on top of her* ~No.~ *yawns and thumps his tail against the ground*

Desiree: Heh, yes, you’ve told me this before. *shakes her head* I still may have let you play with the twins. However, now you don’t get your playtime. *shakes her head*

Orpheus: *squeals in delight and continues to hug Droozun*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *begins to scream louder, struggling, becoming quite upset at the fact she is being pinned down. She is also hungry which adds to her sour mood and she tries to bite Lezprah in her struggle*

Kalysto: Well what’s the point of that?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Playing with the twins? *tilts her head then points at her breasts* You need a point to do that? *shakes her head. She then grabs some soap so that she can press it against Kalysto’s chest and lather him up* You know, you’re scrawny. *smirks at him*

Lezprah: *yawns as Milena bites him, not overly bothered by her actions*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: No I meant, like… erm. You were saying I don’t get to now. Whats the point of saying here, have something, oh no you don’t. *shrugs and lies back a bit so she can wash off his chest* I have my mother’s physique. I’m not muscle-bound like my father you know. You picked the wrong brother for that.

Milena: *begins to quietly sob, upset*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *softly chuckles at him* Oh, I already knew that. I just like teasing you. *leans in to kiss him as she continues to lather him up. Thus, for the next half hour or so, she playfully lathers up Kalysto’s hair and body before she permits him to do likewise to her. Upon exiting the bath, she moves to dry off on her bed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *washes off Desiree and after the bath is over, he combs out his hair and wraps himself up in a towel. He puts Orpheus and Milena to bed, then wanders into the kitchen to clean up* *”Desiree, do you want some dessert?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Hrm… Desert hand-made by you… Let me think about that. Yes!~ *Softy chuckles* ~You know I wouldn’t ever turn down your delectable treats.~ *finishes drying off her hair. She then slips into a robe before she sits down on her bed so that she can read*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”Oh good, give me five minutes.”* *begins messing around downstairs with cupcakes and vanilla whip cream. He carries two bowls across to the table and flicks off the lights, lighting a candle to set on the dining-room table* *”OK, come down now.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Oh, you’re going to make me move now that I’m comfortable? Man, what sort of gentleman are you?~ *chuckles as she pushes herself off the bed. After a few moments, she enters the dining room. She then tilts her head as she notices the candle light* Didn’t know desert deserved special lighting. *grins at Kalysto before she sits down*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *sits down at his end of the table* The lightbulb was out. Too late to get on a chair and change it. So… *raises a hand towards the candle and momentarily manipulates it to create a 2ft high dragon-shape. This immediately sets off the fire-alarm and he flicks his ears back, wincing at the noise*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,426 through 1,450 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.