JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 1,401 through 1,425 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus: *loudly giggles before he tugs on the end of Kalysto’s robe. He then jumps up and down* Up! Up!

Desiree: Definitely not a bad father at all. *grins as she strokes Kalysto’s ears. She then returns to staring up at the ceiling in thought*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: OK, OK, OK… sheesh. *reaches down to pick Orpheus up, then pokes the Felhunter plush toy* You want to catch a real one some time? It’s not going to be fun for you. They might look friendly now, but until tamed, they’re nasty horrible biting things.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus: Mmmm… *hugs onto his felhunter plush and shakes his head, just wanting to have his toy for now*

Desiree: Heh, I don’t think this household would survive another one of them running about. Though they’ve been happily fertilizing your yard.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *groans* Yeah… they sure do like to eat everything. And poop. *mutters* They definitely like to poop…. *mutters more quietly* I don’t even get that… *sigh* No, I don’t know if he’d even want to catch and train a demon.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I thin it’s best to make him wait for such things until he is a teenager. You were what, sixteen? Seventeen? *shrugs* Probably one of those ages when you caught your first demon. Anyway, he has Droozun to pick at if he wants to play with them.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *answers rather quickly* Sixteen. Yeah, Droozun would tolerate him. Mahret… probably not so much. Hell, he could fit in her mouth a few months ago. We were pretty fortunate that she didn’t decide to eat him.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *crosses her arms* I have been training Mahret. *snorts and narrows her eyes at Kalysto* She isn’t some wild animal that is out to destroy everything. She’s been behaving herself quite well.

Orpheus: *snuggles up against Kalysto’s side then pokes at a spot of mud* Dih-ty!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yeah, I know, I know. I need to go take a bath. Hey, you try keeping the dirt off you when you dig in a garden all day. *sighs and shakes his head* Once the herbs are all moved out and the lawn back in, we should get them one of those… *makes a motion with his hands* You hang off them. They’re brightly coloured. I saw one in the park.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *stares blankly at Kalysto, frowning at his description. She then shrugs, since she’s coming up with nothing* Umm… I’ll take your word for it, Kalysto. *shakes her head* Heh, you know I didn’t exactly play that much as a child, so you probably know more than I do in that regard.

Orpheus: *continues to point out dirt splotches on Kalysto’s clothing*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Why didn’t you play much as a kid? I can’t say I did. After I was nine, everything went to shit. *smirks and points at Orpheus’s head* You have dirt on your nose.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Huh? I never told you? *frowns at Kalysto* I thought.. *shrugs then sighs* My mother turned against my father when I was about two or so. At that point, she cursed him by well… I think she basically made something like one of your soul stones. *shrugs* She took a marble-like thing and siphoned his soul into it. She then left. My father didn’t function well then..

Orpheus: *giggles as his nose is poked*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Well that sucks. Why didn’t he leave her? *pauses* Or is he one of those gluttons for punishment? *pauses* Maybe he thinks he’s so hopeless that he’d never find anyone else. There are people like that you know. And to be honest I think my brother is one of them. That guy will go through hell just to prove his righteousness. It’s laughable.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shrugs* We found that she has a split personality when she came back. He loves her… Loves her so much that he forgave her completely for what she did. *shakes her head* I never understood and I can never understand.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Weird. Sounds like he’s just really, really hopeless. Or dellusional. There are like, hundreds of ladies out there who want him. I got to hear their comments about it when they wanted wedding dresses.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I suppose you’d have to ask him if you want answers as to that… She has treated him well since she came back. So, I suppose he isn’t that hopeless. *shakes her head* Anyway… most would say the same type of thing about me..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Why? I never turned into a crazy lunatic. I never… did… something… that. Ah, shit. *shrugs* I don’t know why you’re saying that. Did I treat you bad? We haven’t even really had a fight. How long have I known you now?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *lowers her head then shakes it* I’m sorry… I shouldn’t have said that. *pats Kalysto’s head then gets up* I’m going to take a bath. *she then retreats toward the master bathroom*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *watches Desiree leaving and flicks his ears back* Seriously, what the fuck? *sets Orpheus down on the ground* Sorry little guy. I gotta do damage control I think. *moves after Desiree* I want to know what you meant.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *is sitting on the edge of the bathtub and waving her hand through the water as it fills, testing the temperature. Once Kalysto speaks out to her, she sighs and shakes her head* Don’t worry about it, Kalysto. *tries to give him a small, reassuring smile*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *gives Desiree a very flat unconvinced expression. To emphasise this even further, he twitches his left ear back at her and huffs* Bullshit. Tell me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Seriously, do not worry so much about it, Kalysto. *she looks up at him* I love you. No matter what, I do love you. *nods at him* So what if there’s some who think that I’m hopeless for doing such?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *sighs and shrugs, giving up on it. He leaves Desiree to her own devices and walks back into the living room so he can entertain Orpheus with a leaf from his pocket*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *calls out to Kalysto as he leaves* Do you want to join me in the bath? I wouldn’t mind your ears in my face. *grins before she stands up so that she can start stripping*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yeah, but… *calls back to her* What am I gonna do with the kid? *picks up the smaller male and carries him into Milena’s room* Can we honestly trust you guys not to fight for ten minutes?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus: *calls out in response to Kalysto* No Fi! *nods his head and hugs onto his stuffed felhunter*

Desiree: I’m certain they can survive being unsupervised for an hour or so.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,401 through 1,425 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.