JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 1,376 through 1,400 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yes, and all of those are good things. But that’s not what I’m on about. It… *shrugs* I don’t even know… *sighs and keeps his head down, discontent* Does it even matter, Desi? I just didn’t think it would turn out like this. Then again, I never really thought about it to begin with.

Edgeworth: When things settle, we should think about going home. It is getting late, and although we do not have work tomorrow, I like to be in bed at a reasonable hour. *glances at his pocket watch and stretches before pouring himself another glass of wine*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *nods* Yea.. definitely getting late. *yawns again* I should go home. *he looks up at Edgeworth then nods at him* Thank you for the gift again. I really do like it. *he bobs his head in appreciation at the prosecutor before he stands up and begins to head home*

Desiree: *frowns as she listens in to Kalysto. She then brushes his cheek* Are you that unhappy with the way things are?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I’m more discontent that it’s the same thing day in and day out, and I have more work than I can balance, even with the extra workers. I’m moving out the herbs to the new land I got in a trade, and I’m going to re-grass the backyard. Then I’m probably going to sell it to somebody else… I don’t know. I just have too much work now. I never expected it to expand like that. All I wanted was a shop that could pay the bills. Now everyone wants the stuff and there’s waiting lists and more demand than supply. *groans*

Edgeworth: *nods his head at Dimitri* Take care going home. Not that you will get hurt, but be mindful of questionable types when you are on the street.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Well… *tilts her head in thought* I know it’s great that your shop is a success. I’m very happy for it. However, it is your shop, Kalysto. You can downsize and just make it local. Do you want me to shut down the site? I’d rather have you be happy than have the money.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Don’t shut it down! *grumbles* That money needs to pay for Milena and Orpheus’s education, and house renovations, and food bills, and utility bills and… just about anything you can think of. *stops suddenly* Your mechanical wheeled chariot will need gas. And maintenance. And annual road registration stuff. And the list goes on, and on, and on… we only just got comfortable in terms of being able to pay that stuff.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *softly sighs* I can get rid of the SUV, Kalysto…. *shakes her head before she reaches out to pat his head* Like I said, I would rather have you be happy. This island is rather laid back. We don’t need to make that much in order to be comfortable.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: You still want to keep your social position and stuff, don’t you? We need it in order to survive. *shrugs* I don’t know what to do about the shop, but you don’t like how much time it takes up, so I really don’t know what to do…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Kalysto… I’m the daughter of the top-ranking general of this island and country. No matter what type of income we make, I’ll have a high social status because of that. *shakes her head then frowns at him* And… That isn’t quite right. I don’t mind that you are working hard on the shop. I just thought that since today is supposed to be a holiday, that you should relax more. *brushes her fingers through his bangs* Usually, when you’re busy at work, I’m busy with either the children or the site. Anyway, you never tell me to get lost when I do come to get some affection from you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Maybe I’ll keep it around longer then… *snuggles against her and finishes off his tea, setting the empty cup across to one side* Besides, you want to keep it around, possibly. Otherwise, how the heck am I going to make all those tea blends? Orpheus is going to need a job one day. Milena too.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *softly chuckles* Do whatever makes you happy, Kalysto. That’s what’s important to me. Always remember that. *frowns* Unless making you happy is raping my father and killing my family. Then, I’d have a problem… But anything else.. *shrugs before she grins at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Raping your… *trails off* Desiree? Why would I even consider that? *frowns* Did I do something that would make you judge my character so poorly? *slowly shakes his head* I’m more likely to set somebody on fire than ram my joy-stick in their butt.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *softly chuckles at Kalysto before she playfully ruffles up his spiked hair* Oh, settle down. It was a joke. I know you wouldn’t do that. Anyway, father is immune to fire, and my mother’s element is fire. I don’t think you’d get far if you tried to attack them. *kisses his forehead*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Maybe not through fire… but I am also pretty damn handy with the shadowy energies of the underworld. Or the Nether. Or the Astral Plane. Whatever the crap you wanna call it. The stuff where the bad and magic woo-woo juu-juu flows around. *makes waving motions with his hands*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Heh, yes, I suppose you are. *nuzzles her nose against his forehead then settles down on the couch* I still don’t think you’re going to attack them any time soon. So, I needn’t worry. *she gives him a brief grin before she glances up at the ceiling*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Hmm? *watches her and glances up at the ceiling also* What’s wrong? Want a bigger house? An extension to the second floor? *looks around the room as if he would find the answer there*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Huh? *blinks, snapping out of her reverie. She then quickly shakes her head* No, no. This house is plenty big. I don’t want to even think of a bigger house. Do you know how long it takes to clean this one? *shakes her head* No, the size of this one is fine. I was just.. thinking..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Thinking what? You got me out of my yard to stop working and have tea and a chat with you. You have fired up my curiousity. It would be mean of you to bait and not give the cookie for doing so.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Oh, it wasn’t anything. *pats Kalysto’s head* Don’t worry about it, Kalysto. *grins at him* Anyway, I did give you cookies, and marshmallows. *gives him a small smirk* I’d even give you access to my assets if you wish.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *begins mumbling as he leans his head against her shoulder* That would be really nice… yes it would… but that would involve moving and I’m quite comfy here… *sighs* Do you want me to spend more time with Orpheus? There’s a park nearby. We can take him there tomorrow and let him run around.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Well, you should strive to spend quality time with him, yes. However, “more time”… Hmm… I’ve seen you interact with him while you are in your garden, so I don’t have any complaints. *shakes her head then grins* However, I think it might be nice to spend some time in the park.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: He doesn’t care if I’m in the garden. He’ll quietly cling onto me while I’m working. He’s like one of those… *ponders* I’m a tree-climbing animal, and he clings onto my back like one of their kids. The only difference is that we’re people. And we… don’t climb trees…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *chuckles at Kalysto’s description before she nods in agreement* Yea, I can see that. Still, I think you do quite a good job of spending time with him. *pats the top of the elf’s head* You’re not a bad father at all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *sighs* I hope not. My father was never home. He put his king before everything else. Which is noble I guess, but… seriously? Fuck him. *glares at the space in front of him, looking quite huffy and irritated*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus: *has finally given up on messing with the tree that had been set up. So, he twitches his ears as he tries to think of something else to do. Upon noticing that his father is inside, he rushes up to him and pushes his new stuffed Felhunter toward him* Rawr!

Desiree: Ah, so that’s what this is about…? You’re not some picture on the wall father. I can assure you of- *she then bursts out in giggles as Orpheus attacks Kalysto with the stuffed toy*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yeah, he may as well have been a painti—- Aaaaaaah!! *suddenly pretends to be dead when the Felhunter reaches him*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,376 through 1,400 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.