JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 1,351 through 1,375 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *tilts his head in as he considers what Edgeworth tells him. He then points at Phoenix* I’m pretty certain you wouldn’t eat his cheese puff things if they were offered to you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: No I wouldn’t eat any of that sort of thing if it was offered to me. I only eat things I like, as I already said… *stretches slightly, watching the rest of the entertainment program*

*After the dinner portion of the social meeting, a band begins to play music. People begin dancing on the dance floor, and others get more and more drunk as the night goes on.*

Phoenix: *by now he is very drunk. He raises himself to his feet and nudges Dimitri, trying to pat his wings* Do you like music…? I do… umm… *tries to pull on his arm* Let’s go to it…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *initially twitches his wings because they are very sensitive and he isn’t certain what Phoenix is doing. He then frowns* “Let’s go to it”…. *stares up at Phoenix and frowns, completely bewildered* What are you talking about? *he then yelps as Phoenix pulls on his arm*

Desiree: *is sitting on her porch, enjoying some tea that she had made for Kalysto and herself*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *is busy digging out chunks of plants and dirt very carefully so he can transplant the soil and move it elsewhere. He is quite busy with that right now and leaves Desiree to her own devices, though watches her occaisonally, shooting her silly faces*

Phoenix: *drags Dimitri down onto the dance floor. Once there, he begins swaying with him, grinning* Do you know how to dance…? I do… Dollie and I used to dance sometimes… then she tried to kill me…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sighs as she glances up at the moon. She then frowns down at Kalysto* I thought that tonight was supposed to be some sort of special event. Especially in concerns to Orpheus.. His first Christmas, right? What are you doing still messing with your plants?

Dimitri: Do I know how to dance…? Umm… *glances to the side* Sorta.. *he stares at Phoenix then begins trying to wiggle away from him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Oh you’ll see. It’s all really important. *places water into the wheelbarrow then hands it off to one of the workers to go wheel away. He moves to the yard tap and washes the dirt off his hands, drying them off on his coat* But I know it’s Christmas. He got presents this morning, didn’t he? *yawns and sits down next to Desiree on the back step*

Phoenix: *begins slow dancing with Dimitri until he escapes*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Reaches in to massage the back of Kalysto’s left ear as he sits down in front of her. She then hums in thought* Yes, he did. However, that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t be spending time with him instead of your plants.

Dimitri: *stares up at Phoenix, still trying to slowly wiggle away. However, he’s also quite confused and distracted* Aren’t you supposed to do this with a girl? I mean.. Mia’s right there..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: What’s wrong with that..? I spent plenty of time in the house today. *sighs* Do you want me to give it up?

Phoenix: Phhh, girls… Mia’s not interested in me. Besides, girls are dangerous. They whip you, they slap you, they try to kill you… you don’t want to get mixed up in them.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: For tonight? Oh, most certainly. *nods to the sky* The sun is setting, and it’s getting late. Anyway, you should just hire more workers to take care of the yard so that you can spend more time with us, hm? *she moves her hand in to massage the inner membrane of his ear*

Dimitri: Umm… I suppose. *gives Phoenix an uncomfortable grin then yelps as he trips over the man’s feet and winds up stumbling even closer to him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: *puts his arms around Dimitri and draws him in for a hug, sighing* You guys are my only friends… what a sad statement to make…

Kalysto: Yeah, workers… you don’t want me to give it up then?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *eeps as he’s hugged. He then stares up at Phoenix before he gives the man an uncomfortable grin* Ummm.. Well… Maybe. I don’t know. I don’t really have many friends except for Miles.

Desiree: You mean your shop? *shakes her head* No, you’re being very successful, Kalysto. However, if you want to give it up.. Then go ahead.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yeah, yeah…. *places his chin on his hands, sighing with discontentment. He watches his workers move across the field and shrugs, rising to his feet* I don’t care. I just started doing this for fun. This isn’t exactly how I pictured my future.

Phoenix: You mean I’m not your friend…?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Well, it is your business, Kalysto. You can set whatever rules and regulations you want to put onto it. If you want to give it up, then that’s fine. I’ll support you no matter what you decide. *she watches him stand up* Do you want me to get you some tea?

Dimitri: Umm… Well… *frowns as he considers it* You’re not that bad… A bit dumb.. I guess maybe a bit of a friend.. But I like Miles better… *given that Phoenix is still hugging Dimitri, he might start to notice that the inner membrane of Dimitri’s wings is quite warm due to the blood flow through them. Also, the boy would start to blush as the hug continues*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yeah, tea.. I’d love some. *glances back at his garden, then steps inside, moving to sit down on the lounge, sighing as he stretches out* Well, I’m not in the garden now. *glances around the room*

Phoenix: *just continues to slow-dance with Dimitri through the song, being quite gentle and caring in his dance despite the fact he is drunk off his face* Mmm… Miles is pretty nice. He acts so angry though… it’s just a lie.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Yes, you aren’t in the garden now. Which means you now have to answer to me. *winks at him* So, I demand that you relax. *after strolling into the kitchen, she prepares a fresh cup of tea before she brings it over to Kalysto* So, did this Christmas day go as you planned?

Dimitri: *has decided to continue dancing with Phoenix for now, mostly because he feels bad about having “insulted” him a few moments ago. He then shakes his head at Phoenix’s remarks* Not angry… No, that’s not it. He’s sad about something. Really, really sad, but he won’t ever tell me what it is.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: Oh… his dad was killed. They got trapped in an elevator with a Baliff and he threw a gun and killed him… I know because read his diary… *puts his head down, closing his eyes as he slow-dances* He believes with all his heart that killed his father, and… *pauses* I don’t feel so good.. *quickly backs up and rushes into the men’s room*

Kalysto: Yes, and no… I wish it was snowing so I could roast marshmallows in the fireplace.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *tenses up his wings* You read his diary? How… When did you get close enough to- *he then backs up as Phoenix announces that he doesn’t feel so good. He brushes off his arms as he watches the man run off. He then heads back over to the table so that he can sit down next to Edgeworth again*

Desiree: *softly chuckles at Kalysto* We could do that anyway. *shakes her head at him then sets the tea down in his lap* We don’t need snow for marshmallows.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Thanks. *picks up the cup and begins to drink the tea* We don’t need snow for marshmallows but we need a fireplace, and winter for it. Neither exist here right now. It’s an island. if not for all the rain and houses, it would be a Sen’jin Village with more trees.

Edgeworth: *just relaxes in his chair, listening to the music*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I suppose you’re right about that much. However, you’re a warlock that likes the flames. I’m certain you can manipulate fire so that we can get flames without burning up the house. I know my mother can do it. *smirks at Kalysto* You’re not going to let her outdo you when it comes to fire, are you?

Dimitri: *settles down in his seat and sighs. After a few moments, he looks up at Edgeworth before he frowns* Umm… Did you know that Spike-head has read your diary?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: No, I am not. *huffs* But I wanted my fireplace, my winter snow, and my marshmallow. This house has no fireplace. It’s summer. And we have no marshmallows.

Edgeworth: Pardon me…? *sits up, frowning* Why would he do that?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *helplessly shrugs* I don’t know. He ran off to throw up in… well, a toilet, I hope, before I got anything more from him. How would he get to your diary at all?

Desiree: *presses herself up against Kalysto then rests her head on his shoulder* Well, at least you have me. Does that at least make up for anything?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *sighs unhappily* I must have left it out at some point, after writing in it. *grumbles* He is an old school friend so I have been boarding him at my house until he can find a place of his own. He is using one of the unused bedrooms. I don’t even notice him there.

Kalysto: Yes.. it does.. *flicks his ears back and continues to sip on his tea* I want a cookie.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *chuckles at Kalysto* Ok, fine, I’ll give you what you want this time. *she sits up* But you’d better feel lucky that I’m here for you. *pokes his nose before she moves off into the kitchen. After spending several minutes in the kitchen, she returns with a tray of s’mores and oatmeal raisin cookies*

Dimitri: Oh, I suppose that makes sense. You did send for him, so makes sense that you continue to help him out. *yawns, becoming tired* At least he isn’t still dragging me around on the floor out there…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *moves to lean against Desiree and munches on the cookies, behaving rather much like a kid with tantrum issues* It’s not fair you know… it’s not fair….

Edgeworth: I’m sorry he did that… *sighs* He’s a bad drunk, it would seem. At least he didn’t start crying. *mutters* It’s annoying when he does that…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Crying? Yea, I agree, it’s good that he didn’t start that. My parents always say that only weaklings cry… Then again, both of them were beaten for showing such weaknesses… *shrugs*

Desiree: Oh? What’s not fair? *she wraps her arms about his shoulders and pulls him in close to her* You have a house. You have me. You have my boobs. *grins* I think you have quite a bit to be happy about.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,351 through 1,375 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.