JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 1,326 through 1,350 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *watches her* They are adjusted to your height. *folds his arms* Guidelines, Jenna. If that. If they disagree with something, often they will wrought it over me rather than actually listening.

Phoenix: What?! Well that’s what they call you! Tits Mc Fey… with the D cups full of justice…

Mia: *slaps Phoenix harder*

Edgeworth: *watches Dimitri approach the food buffet on his right and slides over to him, muttering* I’d personally wait a few moments to go back to the table if I were you. *stabs a slice of turkey with one of the serving forks, placing it onto his plate along with vegetables*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Yes, I know you give them guidelines, Seph. However, can you really say that you are “friendly” with any one of them. All they see you as is the authoritarian.

Dimitri: *quickly nods* A very logical suggestion, Miles… *glances back at the table for a moment before muttering* Very logical. *he then begins to pick out food to place on his plate* I think Spike-head is going to have a lot of bruises tonight.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: If they grow up as young individuals with a proper sense of how to live a decent existance then I have done my job. *slowly moves towards the exit* I am missing a stupid formality dinner because of this.

Edgeworth: *subtly glances over his shoulder* I think he already does. If he is utterly drunk by midnight then he will have even more of them.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Softly chuckles at Seph’s statement* Somehow, I don’t think that you are heartbroken over missing this dinner. *shakes her head* I’ve never known you to ever want to go to such things. *She then tries to move up to him by using the crutches* This is quite annoying…

Dimitri: Mmmm… Yes, I suppose that is likely. *he continues to pick out food* Looks like President ShinRa paid for a very good caterer.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: He did. This is one of the most comprehensive feasts I have seen on the island so far.

Sephiroth: Get used to them another time then. *rather abruptly picks Jenna up, scooping her up in his arms, as well as the crutches. He carries her back to the house, not seeming to have any issues at all* I need to check up on Seres anyway.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Mmm… Zulmire and Arte make interesting feasts too. But this looks very good. *he fills up his plate then glances back at the table* It looks safe now. *glances up at Edgeworth* So, your sister’s gift is something that you’re happy with?

Jenna: *releases a startled yelp as Sephiroth picks her up. She then grins up at him before she wraps her arms about his neck* My hero.. *smirks at him before she returns to being serious* Seres is alright?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: They probably cooked it. Have you seen the entertainment program yet? *picks one up and hands it to him* There’s one on each table apparently but I did not see one on ours. *carries his plate back to the table and glances at Mia and Phoenix* Go. *glances around* I am sure Franziska and Gumshoe will be along shortly.

Sephiroth: She seemed to be. I am going to do a thorough inspection of her mind to look for damage though. In all honesty, I don’t expect to find it. *heads into the house and sets Jenna on the lounge near Cancer. There are several dead computer parts around her and she is busy connecting a sound-card onto a motherboard while the TV is blaring US-reruns like CSI and The Nanny*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Umm… Gumshoe? Is that the loud obnoxious guy that hugged you before? Why would he be here? Phoenix said this is for employees only… There’s no way he can be an employee yet.. *he finishes gathering up food that interests him before he returns to the table as well. He glances at Phoenix as he sits down* Done being hit?

Jenna: *nods as Sephiroth sets her down. She doesn’t pay much attention to Cancer and just settles down on the couch* I’m certain she’ll be fine too. She’s very much like you. Stubborn and tough to the core.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Possibly.., I cannot ignore the fact she put herself in danger. *scowls* She doesn’t need to scold Dimitri for being a tattle-tale when she collapsed on the floor. Even without his input, somebody would have told me. *folds his arms* And then I can get the information out of her instead.

Edgeworth: I don’t know. *shrugs his shoulders*

Phoenix: *gets up to get food, seeming quite happy to get away from Mia right now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *tilts his head, still not understanding what the adults are doing. However, he decides to give up and just shrug it off instead*

Jenna: Just check up on Cancer for now. *nods* No need to explain everything to me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *eyes off Jenna, then glances back at her work, picking up another screw to place into the motherboard* Why do you have to check up on me? I’m fine. Unless you don’t like CSI. *picks up the remote and flips to a world-news channel*

Sephiroth: *smirks* You have too many offspring. *moves to his feet and wanders off towards Seres*

Edgeworth: *just begins eating his dinner, glancing around for bottles of wine, or at least somebody serving them*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Frowns and grumbles* I was just gassed… I’m permitted to make mistakes. *crosses her arms and glances at Cancer. She then squints as she tries to make out what she’s doing. Eventually, she snorts* I don’t mind the CSI thing..

Franziska: *finally makes it over to the table. She sets down a bottle of vintage wine in front of Edgeworth as she sits down* You were looking for this, weren’t you, Miles Edgeworth? *gives him a knowing smirk then shakes her head* Forgetfulness is unbecoming of you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: Really? *picks up the remote and flips back to the other channel* I like this show, even though it’s a rerun. The twist at the end of this one is particularly annoying. **picks up a graphics card up off the floor, mulling it over for a few moments before screwing it in place. She mutters something angrily as her screw slips and clatters into the case, and liquifies her hand to grab it back out*

Edgeworth: No, I wasn’t being forgetful. I was being polite. Somebody usually comes around with the bottle. I cannot finish this off by myself.

*after several moments of settling, the sound of drums begins to aggressively play. Three dancers, heavily clad in weavings and traditional island garb come out and begin dancing to the drum beats. One of them begins to twirl fire sticks and another dances around with a mask on*

Phoenix: I don’t know what’s more scary… this dance or Mia. *eyes off Franziska* Or whip-lady…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *just closes her eyes, not really too concerned about what Cancer is doing. Instead, she concentrates on making herself comfortable*

Seres: *is currently sleeping in peace in her room. Sephiroth would only find that her mind is strained, but there is no damage to the girl*

Franziska: Well, we do have an entire table here, Miles Edgeworth. I am certain one of these fools will manage to find the taste to appreciate the vino. *she then grins* There is also no age limit set on this land yet… *she then narrows her eyes at Phoenix before she pulls her whip taunt in a threatening manner* Whip-lady has a name! It is Franziska von Karma. Remember it well.

Dimitri: *Frowns as he notices the dancers* They probably shouldn’t have wasted money on that…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: I don’t know why they bothered with them… they don’t even fit the Christmas theme. At least it’s not Santa Claus and elves in tights. *pops the cork on the wine and begins pouring himself some*

Phoenix: *drops his fork, sending a glob of mashed potatoes and gravy to the table behind him, cowering* Whip-lady has a whip too…

Sephiroth: *just stands over Seres for a few moments before covering her with the blanket, leaving the room*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *yelps as the potatoes splash onto him. He then frowns before he glares at Phoenix* Careful.. *wipes the food off of himself before he sticks his tongue out in disgust*

Franziska: *whips at Phoenix* It is Franziska, not whip-lady!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: Don’t hurt me again… if you guys slap or whip me again I’m going to need to take time off work… *eats the rest of his food in silence*

Edgeworth: *rolls his eyes, snorting*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: I doubt that.. Even a low-level cure materia can take care of all your bruises, Spike-head. *shakes his head* But yea, you probably should stop saying things to make the ladies angry.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: *nods his head silently and just watches the entertainment, keeping quiet from now on*

Edgeworth: *picks up an empty wine glass and pours in a small amount, offering it to Dimitri* It’s Christmas. You may as well take advantage before somebody says no. *finishes off his plate and ponders going back for seconds*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *tilts his head as Edgeworth pours a glass of wine for him. He then grins up at Edgeworth and nods* Thank you, Miles. *he then grabs the glass and sniffs it* Oh, it’s that strong-smelling stuff again.. *glances at the glass, pondering over it before he decides to drink it because he considers the gift of the wine more important than the strong smell*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *nods at Dimitri and sets the bottle down, then takes his plate back to the table to get more food. This time he picks out some roasted ham and vegetables, drizzling gravy over most of it before carrying it back to the table* I am glad this is an “all you can eat” smorgasboard set up. There is no chance of getting food on your plate that you do not like.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Franziska: *goes for the bottle of wine once Miles leaves the table. She calmly pours herself a glass before she begins to sip on it* Acceptable..

Dimitri: *glances up at Edgeworth when he returns* To be honest, I would have expected that comment from Spike-head, not you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: I am not allowed to have food dislikes? There are foods I do not like. *grins* I disliked food when I was younger, but to be polite, I ate it anyway. *takes another sip of wine, then glances at the bottle, looking for the winery label and year*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: No, that’s not what I meant. I meant that you have seemed very particular about things. I just did not expect for you to like an all-you-can-eat set-up as well as having food specially made for you. *shrugs* It’s a pleasant surprise.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *shrugs* I eat what I am given. And if given a choice like now, I am going to eat what I choose to eat over what is given to me. If that makes sense. *finishes off his second plate and leans back to settle back and relax, feeling quite full now*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,326 through 1,350 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.