JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 1,301 through 1,325 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: I guesss… Though it still takes a long time to walk from one end of the island to another.. It’s not that small. *glances around at the decorations* Mia put these up?

Franziska: Miles Edgeworth! *walks up to her “little brother” a few minutes after the group comes. She then thrusts a stack of folders and files at him* There. *She then crosses her arms* You are not getting anything more from me this Christmas.

Jenna: *has woken up since she was never heavily sedated. Prior to Seph’s arrival, she was simply staring up at the ceiling out of boredom*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Don’t they even give you a TV here? *moves to sit down in the chair nearest the bed, placing his butt on the seat with an irritated sigh* I should go and bother them to fix it.

Edgeworth: *seems confused at first, then glances at the folders* Would you like a new whip? *pauses* What are these documents? *struggles to get them organized then shifts them under his arm*

Mia: *grins down at Dimitri, having heard him* No, I didn’t decorate. Somebody else did. It looks nice though, don’t you think? Happy Christmas by the way.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *turns her head to look at Sephiroth then sighs* I don’t particularly care if I get a television or not… *frowns* Can I go home? They set my leg. What more do they need from me?

Franziska: There is nothing wrong with my whip. It is perfectly fine. *holds out her left hand and waves toward the papers* Those are all the files that my father had on this Gregory Edgeworth of yours. You have been foolishly following this foolhardy mission of your foolishly foolish DL-6 investigation. So, you may have them, Miles Edgeworth.

Dimitri: *glances at the decoration then frowns and looks at Mia* Is it supposed to be Merry or Happy?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *waves a hand and mutters* Something about infection… you had other wounds and they’re monitoring you to make sure you don’t get ill. You were also pregnant, so they’re especially ridiculous about protecting you from harm…

Edgeworth: This really is…. ?? *begins to look through the files and grins at Franziska, formally bowing to her* My humblest thank yous. It is a very worthy and appropriate gift.

Mia: It can be either. Happy means Merry, and Merry means Happy.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *mumbles* You humans like making things all confusing… *shakes his head then sighs* Umm… Happy Christmas.

Franziska: *cockily grins as she sets her hand on her hip* Of course it is a worthy gift. No von Karma would be caught alive providing anything of that was Unworthy. *she then narrows her eyes as she looks at Phoenix before she snaps her whip at him* You need to do a better job at ironing, Phoenix Wright.

Jenna: *deeply sighs* I see… Hrmph, well. I shall be content as long as I have you here with me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Indeed… *glances towards the window, sighing with unhappiness. He makes note of the position of the sun and scowls* I may be able to pull some strings and have you released today. But they will give you walking crutches, and you will not be permitted to go up stairs.

Edgeworth: Thank you again. *slips out of the lobby to place up the files in the lock-drawer in his desk*

Phoenix: *cringes as he is whipped* Have mercy!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrm… sounds like a good excuse to get pressed up against your masculine assets while you carry me up stairs. *gives Sephiroth a wry smirk*

Franziska: *whips Phoenix again* Mercy? Mercy is for the foolish fools that run around without their foolishly lost fool heads. *She then sets her hand on her hip* Do not make me laugh.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is entirely too distracted to be amused by Jenna’s comment. He makes a bit of a noise in acknowledgement of it and shrugs, thinking*

Phoenix: *quickly gets out of the way of Franny’s whip and retreats to the other side of the room, not wanting to get struck again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs then reaches over to flick at Seph’s bangs* Settle down. You do not need to brood so much. *gives him a small smirk* All you’ll do is give yourself more wrinkles.

Franziska: *wags her finger at Phoenix* What a cowardly fool. I shall take great pleasure in crushing you under my heel when the court is finally set up here, Phoenix Wright.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: *moves to hide behind Mia, whimpering at the sight of the 14 year old girl with the whip* Don’t hurt me again…

Mia: Oh Phoenix, stop being a baby. *folds her arms and gives Franziska a stern look, waving a finger at her* Don’t do that again. He didn’t even do anything to deserve it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Franziska: *coldly narrows her eyes at Mia before she whips her as well* Defense lawyers, nothing more than bugs to be crushed under my heel. Same as my father did before me. *whips at the ground* Fools, the whole lot of you. *She then brushes back a stray strand of hair before she strolls over to the snack table to check the selection*

Dimitri: *sighs before he moves over to Pheonix. He then reaches out to pat the spikey-haired man’s hand* Settle down. That whip doesn’t even look battle-ready.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: *rubs and nurses a whipped arm, continuing to whimper* I pray to God that she never gets her hands on a Cat O’ Nine Tails…

Mia: *flinches but doesn’t back down* Watch where you fling that thing! *growls lightly. At least until she discovers that the doors have opened up to the conference room, where formal tables and a band has been laid out for the group as well as a dance floor*

Sephiroth: Hrmph… *mutters* I am ineffective.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: What do you mean, Seph? I think that you’re very effective. *she pats the side of his face* You are my precious black knight.

Dimitri: Well, yes, I suppose we can all hope for that. *nods then nudges Phoenix to the conference room* Go ahead. The party is ready to start. You should go, Spike-head.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* I tried to bring Dimitri home after he lied to me and cover up the truth, and he simply would not come. I don’t know what to do. He wouldn’t even acknowledge any wrongdoing after I told him twice. *growls* I was completely ineffective at doing anything to correct his behaviour. I didn’t use violence. I was firm without being threatening. And it did nothing.

Phoenix: *nods* Yeah, are you coming too? Come on, lets’ get dibs on a table for everyone before the others.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Umm… You go ahead. I’ll wait for Mr. Edgeworth to return. *nods* I’ll be fine right here. I don’t even really understand this Christmas thing.

Jenna: Dimitri? *tilts her head* He’s a very good boy, Seph. I don’t think he’s ever done anything to get himself into trouble. Perhaps you’re just misunderstanding something… *Shakes her head* I can’t believe that Dimitri would ever behave in an delinquent manner.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* He initially contacted me because he wanted to know about what to do regarding Seres. She had teleported all the way to California and back. I wanted to know the reason. He didn’t want to tell me. At first he lied about it. Then when he finally gave in and told me, he said, because she was alright and unharmed, everything was alright. All I wanted them to understand was that going there was dumb and a dangerous idea. He kept telling me that because she was alright, it really wasn’t a problem at all. Then I explained what he did wrong and he claimed innocence. I threatened him with punishment for lying and so on… *shrugs his shoulders* I went to collect him. He refused. I could have dragged him out of there but I chose to leave him. *shakes his head* He had no respect for what I had to say. He doesn’t care about my position of authority. *snorts* I am ineffective at being a parent.

Phoenix: Oh he can take care of himself. Just leave the guy alone, he knows his way around. *grabs Dimitri by the arm and tries to haul him into the hall*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Seph before she pats the top of his head* Seph… They’re about to become teenagers. You should let them step out and explore somewhat.. Anyway, by the sounds of it, you tried to turn one twin against the other. They’re really close… I’m rather certain that he didn’t want to turn against his sister’s trust.

Dimitri: *yelps as he is grabbed and hauled into the other room. He glances back toward the spot where he was planning on staying in, but doesn’t really fight against Phoenix* But… *sighs and fully gives in after a moment. He looks up at Phoenix as he’s dragged into the room* So… Umm… What do we do at this Christmas party thing?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls at her* You aren’t seriously taking their side, are you? He lied to me. If he had been honest right from the beginning, I would have reminded him about the dangers of the area, and would have left it at that. Yet he just kept digging a bigger hole for himself… *snorts* You want me to just ignore it? Let him get away with that ridiculous disrespectful conduct and let him think it’s acceptable behaviour?

Phoenix: Not much. *watches Mia, following after her. He sits at a table for six and pulls off his coat to lay on one of the other chairs, reserving it* We get served turkey and ham and that sort of stuff. Its like a big fun feast. Stuff yourself full.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes her head at Sephiroth* You weren’t raised with siblings, let alone any other children, Seph.. I don’t think you understand the stigma there is with being the “tattler”. It’s not for the best to turn siblings against each other like that. They’ll just distrust each other.

Dimitri: Ah, I suppose that Maya will really like this party. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her actually become full. *Frowns as he tries to think of any point in which Maya refused food*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just silently shakes his head and sighs in frustration. He rises to his feet and moves out of the room, heading for the front desk* *”I am going to organize your discharge papers.”*

Phoenix: *deeply frowns* Maya wasn’t invited… it’s an employees-only sort of thing. She’s actually back at the hotel, sulking about it. I wouldn’t mention it to her or rub it in over the next few days if I were you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Umm… But wasn’t it “employees and family”? *points at Reno, who’s currently with a very buxom scantily-clad blonde* The TURK there definitely brought in someone that isn’t an employee… *tilts his head* I think.

Jenna: *nods her head* ~Thank you, Seph. And don’t beat yourself up over Dimitri. You are a wonderful father.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’m not very impressed with him right now. He doesn’t respect me at all. And if I approach him about this subject again, all he will seek to do is avoid me.”* *after about five minutes he comes back with discharge papers and a pair of crutches*

Phoenix: Oh, that’s… um… *scratches the side of his head, awkwardly pulling at one of his spikes* I think that’s… er, ‘huge-boobs’. That’s what they call her. I think she’s from accounting.

Mia: Phoenix!!

Phoenix: *cowers* Sorry Chief… but you don’t wanna know what they call you…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *mutters* I’m pretty certain that isn’t her name… And I’ve never seen her before. *Sighs then tilts his head* What do they call Mia?

Jenna: ~I understand that you aren’t happy with him, Seph. However, being too strict on the children will only push them away. Your own father was quite strict on you, do you have any desire to know him, hm?~ *she then pushes herself up to a sitting position as she sees the crutches* Thank you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: *goes a light shade of red* They call her…. t… T-tits Mc f-Fey…

Mia: *slaps him hard*

Edgeworth: *moves to the table just as Phoenix speaks. He stops at his chair, silently processing what he has just heard. Then he then silently turns away to get a plate*

Sephiroth: When have I been strict on the children, ever? *hands Jenna the crutches*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *flinches as Mia slaps Phoenix. He then gets up and quickly moves to get food as well*

Jenna: Well, you’re nothing like Hojo, that’s for certain. However, you do draw pretty clear lines about what you expect of them. *takes the crutches and nods* Thank you, Seph. *She slowly pushes herself up and tries to get used to balancing on the crutches*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,301 through 1,325 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.