JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 1,276 through 1,300 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *straightens his cravat and opens the front door, giving Sephiroth an unimpressed look* Yes? Can I help you?

Sephiroth: *flattens his brows* I am here to pick up my children.

Phoenix: *grins at Dimitri* Heh, thanks… it’s a party trick I know. I can do another one involving heating up a spoon and sticking it to my nose.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Umm… I don’t think it’s something you should be proud of. Makes you look like more of an idiot… *glances to the side and shakes his head* And… This isn’t a party. Why do a party-trick outside of a party?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Do you really want to pick them up now? One of them is sleeping. The other is engaged in conversation here. It is good for his social skills.

Sephiroth: I don’t care. *scowls* I am here to pick them up. *glances past Edgeworth and into the living room* One of them is there.

Phoenix: I don’t know. I thought you might have found it funny.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Ummm… *shakes his head* No. I didn’t. Why should I find your choice to behave like a fool funny? Don’t you want people to think higher of yourself? That makes no sense at all. *Frowns* Then again, you’ve proudly worn that hideous pink sweater..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: It’s not hideous. Dollie gave it to me. I probably should get rid of it though, seeing as though she tried to kill me and all…

Sephiroth: *glares at Edgeworth and nudges him aside* I am merely coming to collect my children. There is nothing wrong with that. *moves over to the lounge and picks Seres up. He glares at Dimitri and grunts* You. Home. *scowls further* *”Come home now, or you shall be in more trouble than you already are.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Dollie sounds like a dumb name. And if she tried to kill you… *lowers his head* You’re a fool, but you don’t deserve death. You shouldn’t give her any respect. *he then frowns as his father speaks to him before he shakes his head* No..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Do you want to get yourself banned from going to the work event next?”* Come home. *scowls*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *shakes his head* I didn’t do anything wrong… I don’t want to go. *he tries to back away from where his father is*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just slowly shakes his head at Dimitri, saying nothing more. He simply walks out of the house again with Seres in his arms, shutting the front door behind him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *settles down slightly as Sephiroth leaves. After a moment, he looks at Phoenix again before muttering* Dollie is still a dumb name.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: Yeah, I guess… her real name was Dahlia though. Dollie was her nickname. *pauses, looking awkward* Why didn’t you go with him? He looked really pissed. If I had done that to my mom, she would have slapped me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Father always looks really pissed. He’s always a bit angry… *lowers his head* I was having fun. I didn’t do anything wrong. *shakes his head* He’s not being fair. I don’t want to go at all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: He didn’t seem pissed at the end though, before he left. *shrugs* I hope Gumshoe finishes in the shower soon, because I want to get ready…

*over the next few hours, both Phoenix and Edgeworth get ready for the formal-wear office Christmas dinner. Edgeworth prepares himself in his proper suit for the event, and when he is done he sits in the living room, grooming his still-damp hair with the comb. Because there are multiple bathrooms in the area, more than one person would be able to shower at the same time*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *has refused to go home and instead continued to hand out with Edgeworth and Wright throughout the afternoon. Once the other men start getting ready for the party, he decides to use one of the showers and get ready as well. He takes a bit of extra time because he is intrigued by the expensive soaps in Edgeworth’s facilities. However, when he finally emerges, he is wearing the outfir that Edgeworth had made for him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *glances over at Dimitri and hums lightly* You need a tie. Everything else fit well, did it? I hope it does, because it certainly looks like it does. I am pretty sure the tailor got it right. *glances into his bedroom, pondering* Stay there. *moves into the bedroom to go through his tie rack. He pulls out a grey silk tie and carries it back into the room, offering it to Dimitri*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *glances down at the suit then nods* It fits fine, Miles. Kalysto had my measurements, so it’s perfect. And the color matches my wings. *grins and nods. He then tilts his head as he watches Edgeworth leave and come back with the tie. Once the tie is handed to him, he frowns* Umm… I read up on these, but never actually tied one…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: It doesn’t matter. *crouches down in front of him and then pulls up his collar, looping the tie around his neck. He ties it in about three seconds flat before adjusting his collar over it, standing up again* What are you going to do about your father?

Seferia
    Keymaster

DImitri: *Pays attention as Edgeworth ties the tie. Once asked about his father, he lowers his head* Father gets angry fast, but he also calms down somewhat fast too. I’ll be fine. Especially if mother is awake. She tends to help calm him down when he gets temperamental.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Remember to respect your parents wishes, even if you don’t agree with them. If you do not, it can be seen as a sign of disrespect. *readjusts his cravat, frowning at his own statement, though not interested in giving further insight to it* We should be going. Are the others ready?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *shrugs* I don’t know. I didn’t want to see a naked Spike-head, so I didn’t check up on him at all. I guess he should be ready… And I think the loud obnoxious man left a while ago to get that paperwork that you told him to fill out done.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Good… I don’t know why he would turn up to the Christmas function, but I suppose someone should invite him. *sighs and glances into the hallway* Are you ready yet? Come on… hurry up.

Phoenix: *comes out of the bathroom in his newly pressed blue suit and tie, combing back his hair spikes with gel* Yeah… I’m coming. Where’s Mia meeting us?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: He probably will be busy with those papers for the rest of the night, Miles. He didn’t look like he was the brightest bulb around. *he then glances over at Phoenix* You actually make your head look that way on purpose?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: Hey if you don’t like my hair cut, you don’t have to but I personally think it makes me look sharp and professional.

Edgeworth: *mumbles* It certainly makes you look sharp… *moves out of the house and holds the door open waiting for the others to come out. Once they do, he locks up and heads down the the road towards the ShinRa building*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *Shrugs* I just thought it was natural or something that you gave up on, like Chocobo-head’s hair. *He then quickly moves to follow after Edgeworth. He grins up at the Prosecutor as they walk toward the ShinRa offices* You’re lucky you got a house close to the office.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: With all due respect, most of the houses are close to the office. There is almost no need for a car. The only reason you would buy one on this island is so you could show it off. *heads into the ShinRa building lobby where others are already gathering. The lobby has been decorated rather heavily with tinsel and a Christmas tree off to one side*

Sephiroth: *angrily broods around the house before moving off to the hospital to visit Jenna*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,276 through 1,300 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.