JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 1,251 through 1,275 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *quickly nods his head* Of course I’ll wear it, Miles. I like it very much. *he then notices that Edgeworth is pushing aside the beer. So, he stretches out his left wing and uses it to push the beer even further aside* You should wear what makes you comfortable. ~I’m listening, Father.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: *looks rather unhappy and a bit irritated by this point* You know, if you don’t like the beer, I can take it away again… *picks it up and opens another one to begin drinking* Nothing wrong with it. But fine, go ahead and drink your wine.

Edgeworth: *makes an uncomfortable sound* The beer is fine, Wright.

Sephiroth: *”Then can you please answer my question? I am glad that she is fine and you keep emphasising that part. But that doesn’t change the fact she went there for a reason. I wish to know why.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: ~She wanted to see if she could. See, nothing major. She fine.~ *he then looks at Phoenix* Looks like you’re going to drink it all at this rate anyway… *tilts his head and looks between the two men in the room* Is it really best idea to get drunk before the dinner thing?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I don’t believe that for a second. Can you stop lying and give me the real reason please. I don’t wander around killing people just to see if I can. Teleporting halfway across the world and back again took more than casual effort for the sake of idle curiousity.”*

Edgeworth: Who said anything about getting drunk? I like my wine.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *blinks then stifles a laugh, which he tries to cover up by faking a cough* ~Father… I don’t think that… I think that is not a very good comparison at all… And sister is learning, right? You know how she likes showing off…~ *he then looks up at Edgeworth* Doesn’t wine make one drunk?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Fine. Continue with this pathetic lie. I was asking because I wanted to know. But you are behaving like telling me will mean that you are in trouble. I am honestly more annoyed about the attempt to lie. If you will not tell me, I will find out one way or another.”*

Edgeworth: Yes… and no. *glances down at the wine and slowly swirls it in the glass, looking for sediment in the bottom* I haven’t even gotten halfway through the bottle.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: It… makes you drunk, but it doesn’t? I don’t understand. *stares up at Edgeworth as he tilts his head to the side, really curious and interested in knowing the answer* ~I’m not lying… Sister did do it to see if she could…~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”You decided your position on this conversation. I decided on mine. There is no more to discuss.”*

Edgeworth: Some do, some do not. So I cannot give you a proper answer.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *softly speaks* I don’t understand that at all… *sighs and shrugs, deciding that it isn’t important. He then frowns* ~Fine… I asked her to see if she could get Miles’ dog from his home there. She wanted to see if she could, so I wasn’t lying.. She’s fine.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *continues swirling the glass, frowning at Dimitri now* What is there to not understand? Some wines are alchoholic, some are not. Thus, some can make you drunk, and there are some you can drink and never get drunk. Does that make more sense?

Sephiroth: *”Do you at least understand the risks involved with that?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Some aren’t… alcoholic? I thought the alcohol was what made wine what it is. Isn’t it something else if it doesn’t have alcohol? *he then looks at Phoenix* He definitely drinking something with alcohol.. Can smell it. ~She’s fine, Father.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Yes, and you have told me multiple times. I don’t care to hear you continue to make it your entire argument. She’s fine, therefore whatever she did was justified? Stop telling me the same thing over and over again. The fact remains that what she did was dangerous. She had no clearance nor right to visit such an area. And with the way you are persisting with your side of the argument, I am very tempted to do something about this.”* *growls* *”You could have made it so much easier if you were just honest from the beginning. But your attempt to hide and deceive and pass it off as nothing cannot be ignored.”*

Edgeworth: I just told you – some wines are alchoholic, some are not. A wine can still be a wine regardless of it’s alcoholic content.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *nods his head* I see. I just didn’t know that. *he then lowers his head so that his eyes are shielded by his bangs. Frowning, he concentrates on his father’s words for now* ~Father.. It was Seres’ choice. Miles got his dog back, and sister was able to test her abilities. She’s just dizzy at the moment. Why do you want to punish either of us?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I don’t care whose choice it was. If you had just told me in the beginning I simply would have warned you about the dangers and left it at that. But your attempt to cover it up and initially lie about it was your first mistake. Your line of reasoning that “she was fine” and play it off as less serious than it actually is was your second mistake. Your persisting with that line of false reasoning was your third mistake. You are still doing it now. Why do you feel the need to lie and be disrespectful? Maybe some form of punishment will make you think twice about evading the truth.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: ~I didn’t want to tell you because it was Seres’ choice, Father.. I didn’t force her to do anything. It’s not fair that you’re making me tell on her. It should have been her choice to tell you why or why not… Not mine..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I don’t care who you think had the responsibility of telling me. You made a point of telling me that Seres had teleported to California and you were asking me what to do. Now come home.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: ~No…~ *lowers his head even more and tries to scoot closer to Miles once more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Come home or I will get you myself.”* *despite the firmness of the telepathic signal, there is no aggression or malice*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: ~No, I don’t want to go home. I didn’t do anything… I want to stay.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Did you even listen to me? I told you what you did. If you had been honest in the beginning, I would have let this pass. But instead, you didn’t. So, come home. Otherwise I am going to have to leave and come get you myself.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *chooses not to respond now, partially because his head is starting to hurt from all the telepathy. He partially curls his wings around himself in a defensive manner, but remains silent*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: *watches Dimitri’s body language and scratches the side of his head* Hey, are you OK? *crouches down in front of him and tries to place a hand on his shoulder, grinning* Here, have some of this. *offers him his beer*

Edgeworth: *twitches* Don’t give him that! *grumbles* What is wrong?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *lifts his head to look up at PHoenix. He then glances at the beer before frowning* That stuff stinks. I don’t want to drink that… *shakes his head then releases a very faint whimper* Father is angry over what Seres did and he wants to punish me..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: That does not seem right. Your sister made her decision. Her choice doesn’t even involve you. *pauses* Would you like me to speak with him?

Sephiroth: *wanders on over to Edgeworth’s house and knocks on the front door*

Phoenix: Scary… *finishes off his beer and crushes the can against the side of his head*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Umm… I guess… You’re good at talking, Miles. Maybe you can talk to him. Though he usually only listens to mother. *he glances to the side then frowns as he hears the knocking* Probably hi- *he then stares at Phoenix* You’re really strange, Spike-head..

Viewing 25 posts - 1,251 through 1,275 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.