JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 1,226 through 1,250 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: How did you… *glances down at his wine glass then sniffs it and frowns* Oh, nevermind. *shakes his head and sighs* We were just discussing retrieving my dog from my house in Los Angeles. But I do not know if he is there or not.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *looks up and thinks for a moment* Los Angeles. That’s a big city on the west coast of the USA, right? *Frowns* That’s a whole lot of area. *Snorts* Tell me where this dog is supposed to be and maybe I’ll be able to find it. *grins* I never tried teleporting that far before, but it sounds like fun.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *sighs* On the upper side of town, you need to go towards the coast. You should find Edgeworth Manor relatively quickly, it is very large and white, and was one of the only buildings in the north not squashed. You may find people nearby moving things onto a boat. I gave them free passage here in exchange for getting out my posessions.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: Hmm… *tilts her head as she thinks over it for a moment* Alright. I’ll get this dog thing. *she then narrows her eyes at Dimitri. For a moment, there appears to be an unspoken conversation based on her facial expressions, even though Dimitri just keeps his eyes closed and seems to be more interested in relaxing against Edgeworth. After a moment, she vanishes as she teleports to Los Angeles*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: I’m never going to get used to seeing that. It is so strange to watch… *shakes his head as he stares at the space where Seres was*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *opens his eyes to look at Edgeworth. He then glances over at Phoenix, wondering if he has the same reaction. After a moment, he speaks out* You probably wouldn’t take well to seeing how my mother teleports in most cases. She uses a spell that makes her disappear and reappear in flames. I think I’ve seen the spell leave behind ashes a few times too.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Just as long as she doesn’t burn my rug… it’s expensive, and a persian imported hand-woven plush rug. *picks up his bottle of wine and pours himself another glass, sipping on that as well* Hrmph. What time is it?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: I don’t think mother really has a reason to teleport into your house, Miles. Time? Umm… *glances around for a time-telling device then looks at the television* Noonish.

After about an hour and a half of leaving Edgeworth’s living room. Seres teleports back into the room. However, she appears in a rather undignified manner, for she teleported just as she grabbed onto Pesu. Which also happened to be the moment that a certain trench-coat wearing detective had tackled her to the ground. Thus, she teleports herself, the dog, and Gumshoe at the moment in which she returned.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *quickly moves over to the dog and scoops him up in his arms, frowning at Gumshoe* What are you doing here? *glances at Seres* Thank you for bringing him along. *grunts* I’m sure he will be of use.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Gumshoe: *Groans, intially disoriented from the teleportation. He then rubs the back of his head as he looks around the room. However, he promptly stands up as he spots Edgeworth* Mr. Edgeworth! You’re safe, pal! *he then rushes in to hug the smaller man*

Seres: *moans as the weight is removed from her back* Shank thew? *appears to be quite woozy and disoriented at the moment* Yeash…. Thure…

Dimitri: *stares at Gumshoe hugs Edgeworth. He then narrows his eyes*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *seems very taken aback by the hug and slowly nods his head* Er, you’re welcome. *tenses and tries to push him back* Are you well? You smell quite bad indeed. What have you been doing anyway? *shakes his head, confused* You need a bath..

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *tries to stand up. However, she just looses her balance and falls back on her butt*

Gumshoe: *lets go of Edgeworth then lowers his head* You never returned from that business trip, pal. We’ve been worried sick over you. *he then screws up his face* Really? I took a bath a few days ago. *he sniffs himself*

Dimitri: *twitches as he watches Gumshoe and winds up backing toward Phoenix as he moves away from the “annoyance”*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *snaps his head back* Days!? *glares at Gumshoe and points down the hallway to his bathroom* Get in the shower, now! And don’t leave any dirt on my shower floor!

Phoenix: Hmm? *glances at Dimitri as he backs up towards him* What’s wrong?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *yelps as he realizes that he bumped into Pheonix. He then crosses his arms and glances toward the nearest wall* Nothing.

Gumshoe: *lowers his head* Right. Sorry, pal. *he then glances at the couch and gawks* Mr. Edgeworth! When did you get a miniature winged version of yourself?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *glares at Gumshoe and reaches out to swipe at the air near his head* It’s not that at all. *glares at him with more fire in his eyes, seeming insulted* He is my assistant. *huffs and folds his arms, calming somewhat* Now get out of here and take a shower. Before I push you in there myself. I can’t review your salary right now, but we’ll see.

Phoenix: *gives Dimitri a hopeless grin*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Gumshoe: Assistant? I thought I was your assistant, pal! *pouts then nods his head* Alright, alright. *he sulks off toward the bathroom*

Dimitri: *glances at Phoenix before loudly snorting, trying to pretend like he is perfectly fine, even though Gumshoe’s personality has put him on edge*

Seres: *groans as she tries to stand up again, but she’s too disoriented and dizzy to even manage getting half way to standing before she falls. She may appear drunk to anyone who doesn’t know better*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *folds his arms and continues to glare at Gumshoe until he sees him head into the bathroom* Good. *glances at Seres and shakes his head* And what is wrong with her? Nobody did anything. Unless… you got into my wine when I wasn’t looking.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *glaces over at Seres, finally noticing the way that she’s behaving thanks to Edgeworth’s question. He then frowns and shakes his head* I don’t think so. She probably overexerted herself… I’ve seen father act this way before… after doing something really big with his psychic abilities. *shrugs* I don’t really know what it’s like though.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Ah I see. *moves over to Seres, then clears the couch for her* Do you wish to lie down for a while? Maybe that will help. We can move this clutter to my drawing room if you wish. *picks up his wine glass and the cheap beer*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *stares at Edgeworth, not really making much sense out of what he’s doing. She then mutters* One off yoush… Make room shop pinnin…

Dimitri: *watches Seres then softly speaks* She probably just needs to sleep. I think that’s all that’s needed. *shrugs then frowns* ~Father… Seres teleported to California and back and now she’s acting strange. What should I do?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I want to know why the hell she’s teleporting to war-zones for a start. If she wants to recover her mind… she should sleep. Take her home, and all she will need is a regular good night’s rest.”*

Edgeworth: Well, yes. Hence I offered my couch.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: ~Umm… not important.~ *shakes his head then nods at Edgeworth* Yea, Father says that all she should need is sleep. *moves over to Seres and tries to guide her onto the couch. After a few attempts, he manages to get Seres to lie down. She soon drifts off to sleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *carries his items into the drawing room. There is another smaller TV in there so he turns it on. He pulls the plastic off the leather sofa in the room and folds it up, taking his seat on that sofa instead* It always pays to have a backup plan.

Sephiroth: *”It most certainly is important. She could have been killed going to a zone like that. Now what was she doing there?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *pats his sister’s head before he moves to follow after Edgeworth. He brings along the handheld that Phoenix gave him as he moves to the other room. He then grins and nods* Yes, it does. Of course, you always have back-up plans, Miles. *he then moves to sit next to Edgeworth again* ~She’s fine, Father. Isn’t that the important part?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: We may as well do nothing and sit around until this evening. Though I may ponder what I am to wear. I assume you will wear your new suit? It will make you look very smart and intelligent if I do say so myself. *nudges aside the beer, not intending to drink any of it while he still has wine*

Sephiroth: *”Are you even listening to me?”*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,226 through 1,250 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.