JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 1,201 through 1,225 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *her right eye twitches as Zach continues to poke at the scales, mostly because the area is quite tender and each touch is hurting her quite a bit. She then bares her teeth and tries to move her arm, but she doesn’t move it much because of the pain*

Dimitri: *slowly nods his head. He then turns his attention to the TV again before muttering* They talk strange too. Earth has a lot of people that talk strange, doesn’t it?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: How do these people talk strangely? They’re speaking in English. *pauses* They’re from England also. The most commonly spoken language on Earth originated there. *sighs* How are they strange?

Zach: *moves away again, nodding. He moves to Jenna’s arm and gently yanks the IV line, humming as he thinks things over* Yeah. Go ahead and risk turning back… though I’ll warn you now, it’s going to hurt like hell.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: You don’t hear it? They’re pronouncing things all wrong… Or at least… It sounds wrong. *shakes his head* And then they use words that I never heard of…

Jenna: *softly speaks* I’m used to pain, Zach.. Trust me, I’m very used to pain. *sighs then closes her eyes. After a few minutes, she gasps as she shifts back into her human form. Upon becoming human again, she keeps her eyes closed and grinds her teeth, for she is clearly in a lot of pain*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: I am surprised you haven’t made the same comment about me, Dimitri. People have often stated that I speak with an English accent. *flicks to one of the local channels, frowning* You have lived a very insular life, haven’t you?

Zach: *sighs at Jenna* As soon as the pain subsides, stand up. We need to change the bedding, it’s been here too long.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *tilts his head before he looks up at Edgeworth* Very light if anything.. Nothing like what they were speaking there. *points to the television then frowns* Umm… *shrugs, not really knowing what “insular” means*

Jenna: *slowly cracks open her eyes, though they are as unfocused as they were before. She then shakes her head* Zach… my foot. I can’t possibly stand up.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: What’s wrong with your foot? I bound everything up, an.. *glances down at it* Ah, yea… *glances at Sephiroth* Pick her up and put her somewhere. Hell, take her to the clinic.

Sephiroth: *scowls* Do you even want to go there…?

Edgeworth: Hmm… it doesn’t matter at all. *sips on his lemon soda water before finishing it off. He rises to his feet* Excuse me for one moment. *picks up his glass and returns to the kitchen*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *glances up at Edgeworth as he leaves. He then softly speaks* Ok. *he then returns to drinking the sparkling water. For now, he’s rather silent*

Jenna: *leans in toward Seph as she feels his warmth. She then speaks out* Go there? The clinic? I wasn’t there before? *frowns* I don’t know… Do I really need to go?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *comes back into the room with a glass of red wine as well as the bottle, setting both on the table so he can enjoy it as he watches more TV*

Zach: Yeah they can take better care of you there than I could here. I couldn’t stitch you up as a dragon, and you wouldn’t have even fit. They know nothing of dragons or of anything regarding their care and treatment. Hell, I pulled out one of the books from the attic to learn how to stick down scale.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Frowns* But the wounds aren’t fresh anymore, are they? *sighs and glances at Seph* Take me if you want.. I don’t really know if it will do any good.

Dimitri: *glances over at Edgeworth from time to time as he finishes off his glass. However, he doesn’t bother the man and just silently finishes his drink*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: *there is a sudden loud thump on the door as he knocks. Shortly afterwards he bangs on the window nearest the door, calling out* Hey Edgeworth, it’s me. Happy Christmas!

Edgeworth: *furrows his brows with tiredness, then goes to the door to answer it* Hello, Wright. *steps aside to let him in* Don’t stay long. I have chores to do.

Phoenix: On Christmas Day? On your break? No way, take time off and celebrate! *drops a six-pack of cheap beer onto the coffee table and then a large paper bag* This is for you. *grins at Dimitri* Oh hey there. I was hoping you were here. *opens the paper bag he was carrying and takes out a present to give to the boy*

Zach: At the least, they can reset your foot and put it in a proper cast.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *yipes, startled by the sudden noise from Phoenix’s initial thump. He then frowns and looks up at Edgeworth, not really wanting to do anything since this isn’t his house. Upon finding that the source of the irritation is Phoenix, he glares at the man. At least until the package is handed to him. He then blinks* Umm…

Jenna: *sighs then nods* It’s up to you, Seph. Whatever you think is best.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: I hope you like it. I asked around about what you might like and it was hard, but enjoy. It should be fun. Maya wanted to open it but I said no, it’s yours. I’ll have to buy her one now… *sighs and sits down on the lounge, grabbing one of the beers to open* What are you watching on TV? There’s some wrestling on Channel 36.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *quickly snaps his wings close in toward his body as Phoenix sits down, not wanting to touch him at all. He then glances down at the package in his hands before he begins to unwrap it, for he is curious*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *frowns at Sephiroth* Can you carry her there…? Sorry… *sighs at Jenna* Even if you just go for the day, you can get that leg bound and pinned up. It would be more comfortable than the state it’s in now…

Phoenix: *grins broadly, pleased. Inside the gift wrapping paper would be a Nintendo handheld console and a platforming game* Hope you get some use out of it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods* I understand. Thank you for all that you’ve done so far, Zach. *she then looks in Seph’s direction* I suppose we should go. *nods and closes her eyes. She then rests her head against Seph’s chest*

Dimitri: *blinks as he finds the system inside the bag. He glances over it for a few moments before softly speaking* Thank you.. Umm.. *frowns then glances to the side* I didn’t get you anything… Umm.. *twitches his right wing before narrowing his eyes* Sorry for making your tongue go fat and turning you into a woman earlier this year.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: That was you?? *seems rather upset* Do you know how many allergy tests I went through because of that… *cringes and hugs his arms, recalling very bad memories* So many needles.. so pointy…

Edgeworth: Don’t be a baby, Wright. *glances at the beer* Did you seriously just open one of those for yourself after declaring them to be a gift for me?

Zach: It’s OK. *picks up his cell phone and begins dialling* Go straight in. I’m going to tell them you’re coming. Then I’ll follow.

Sephiroth: *sighs in frustration* Indeed. *carries Jenna downstairs and outside, heading for the clinic. When he gets there, he shoves straight past the front desk and heads into the wards area*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *simply remains relaxed in Seph’s arms as he carries her to the clinic. For the most part, she doesn’t want to move at all since she’s in considerable pain. Thus, she’d let the doctors do as they will when they tend to her*

Dimitri: *his wing twitches again* Yes, I bought potions from Kalysto. Not my fault the doctors didn’t pay attention to what’s available on the island. *crosses his arms, trying to act like he doesn’t care at all that Phoenix suffered because of him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: Well don’t do it again, OK…? It wasn’t very nice. What made you go do that anyway? A practical joke? That’s all I can think of because I’ve not done anything to upset you… have I ? I hope not. Please just tell me if I did.

*over the next few hours Jenna is heavily gassed. A team of surgeons begin working on the realignment of her foot. Some of the bone is bound up in metal because of it’s twisted shape, and then the rest of the leg to the knee point is plastered. They are reluctant to put her under proper anasthetic because of her pregnancy*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *narrows his eyes some more before hrmphing* I stopped, didn’t I? *he then scoots closer to Edgeworth before he moves to lean againt the man. For the most part, it looks like he’s trying to get comfortable*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *begins to flip channels. He rolls his eyes at some of the old Christmas specials airing on some of the channels, but leaves them on for Dimitri and Phoenix to watch. He picks up his red wine and begins to sip it again, sighing* I need to buy another dog…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Dog? *thinks for a bit* Don’t think there any breeders here. *he then smugly grins as he realizes that he’s gotten away with leaning against Edgeworth. So, he glances at Phoenix before subtly sticking his tongue out at the man in a childish manner*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: Maybe your dog is still alive. Go call the helicopter people and go find out. Mia still has connections in Los Angeles so I can call them if you want. I think some of your stuff still stands. I mean… you sent a retrieval party there right?

Edgeworth: Calling up people… for a dog…?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *Glances up at the ceiling for a moment then softly speaks* Probably would be easier to get MS to go after it. That’s how I got that here. *points to the replica sword*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *nods his head* I don’t know what that is but I’m happy using any contacts to get what I need. If that is alright with you… I don’t mind either way. *sighs* Just watch this television for now. We don’t have much to do until later this evening. *sips the wine*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Hmm… Actually that probably isn’t a good idea. MS can travel pretty high and pretty fast. Probably wouldn’t be good for her to carry a dog. *snuggles up against Edgeworth as he thinks for a bit. He then closes his eyes as he tries to contact his twin sister*

Seres: *teleports into the room a few moments after Dimitri closes his eyes. She then sheathes the sword that she was practicing with before she glares at Edgeworth* My brother seems to want me to do you a favor.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,201 through 1,225 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.