JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 1,176 through 1,200 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth owns three games for now. One is a driving game. The other two are the same title – a platform-based Steel Samurai game. He has gone to the trouble of purchasing the original edition, and the Limited Edition with extras.

Edgeworth: *frowns* I do not mind soda when it’s not cheap and made from syrup. *there is a loud audible hiss as he opens the sparkling soda water, then pours some into a clear glass. He pours some for himself and adds lemon juice, carrying both into the living room* Ahh… I see you found that thing.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Didn’t know there was non-cheap soda… *he then stands up as Edgeworth comes back into the room. He nods before shrugging* Yea, it wasn’t that hard to spot. Umm.. *glances around the room* You don’t have much here yet, so things stick out.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Some sodas are made out of concentrated fruit juices and such. The cheapest sodas are usually sugar, flavoured syrups and soda water. *sets his glass down on the coffee table* It is just plain carbonated Perrier. It may be a bit tart.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: I didn’t know that. *nods his head then moves over to take one of the glasses from the coffee table. After sitting down on the couch again, he begins to sip on the drink* It’s not too tart. Thank you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *nods and picks up the remote, turning on the Flatscreen TV that is mounted to the wall* You’re welcome. *begins flipping channels. Because he is subscribed to a satelite service, he can watch most of the residual planet’s channels. He flicks to a German news channel and begins to watch* Let me know if you want anything. Food, toast, biscuits.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *nods his head* Thank you. *he then glances at the television, confused. After a few moments, he softly speaks* They talk strange…

Meanwhile, back in Sephiroth’s bedroom, Jenna begins to slowly shift about as she finally rouses from her “slumber”.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: “Die sprache ist Deutsch. Verstehst du?” *sips on his drink, then flips to one of the BBC channels in England* Is that better? *puts his feet up on his own coffee table, relaxing, content to be in his own house*

Zach: *is nearby Jenna and fiddles around with her IV bag hooked lines, but doesn’t notice her movement just yet*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *stares up at Edgeworth as he speaks, trying to figure out what he said. He then glances at the TV again before muttering* You didn’t have to change it for my sake. I just… never heard anyone speak like that before.

Jenna: *releases another groan then slowly opens her eyes upon realizing that there is noise close to her. Soon enough, she glances at Zach* Seph..?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *shakes his head* No, it’s me, Zach. You want Sephiroth? *glances around* He’s in the next room, probably resting. I’ll get him for you. But first… how are you feeling? *frowns* Try not to get up, OK?

Edgeworth: Ah, it’s German. *moves to his feet and walks over to the bookcase, pulling out a beginner’s book for learning German. He drops it down near Dimitri and returns to the lounge* You may consider it, but it will be a dead language soon.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Not.. Seph? *frowns and squints her eyes* You’re all blurry. *groans and shakes her head* Not going to get up.

Dimitri: *stares at the book as it is given to him. He then tilts his head at Edgeworth’s statement* A dead language? You mean like mother’s native language…? Why is it going to be dead?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *seems a little unhappy as he makes his next statement* A lot of Germany is a smouldering crater… I don’t think many people survived. *sighs* I still don’t know how Franziska got out alive. *begins picking at the leather of his lounge suite*

Zach: You also have hydration IV and antibiotic lines in you. Don’t pull them. *leaves the room quickly*

Sephiroth: *enters the room a moment later, grunting at Jenna* You’re awake… *moves to sit down near her, reaching out to pat her arm* Do you mind telling me what happened? All I know is that you ended up through the window of a restaurant and a big large monster attacked.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: I’m certain that the fact that you called for her helped with that… *he notices the way that Edgeworth is behaving. So, he slowly slides closer to the man before he reaches up to pat his arm* It could be worse.

Jenna: Hydration IV…? *sighs, mostly confused since she only just woke up. When Seph comes into the room, she grins and reaches out for him. She then squints as she looks up at him* Seph and not Zach, right..? *she then frowns* Large monster..? Oh right.. Berserk. He must have dug himself out of Halcyon and swam all the way over here… I think.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *watches Dimitri, then furrows his brows in slight irritation* I am alright, really. It just pains me to think of that country now. It was a fine place and full of vibrance and life. Now it is just another wasteland thanks to the invaders. This island is one of the last few safe places on Earth.. Gaia… the planet.

Sephiroth: *deeply scowls* It can swim? It must have swum for several thousand miles to get here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods her head* Of course it can swim… It can’t fly, that’s it. But he can jump like hell.. *cringes as she twitches her injured foot* Did I keep everyone safe?

Dimitri: Earth was once called Gaia by the greeks, right? So, it can still be called either name. *frowns and lowers his head* And that country may be rebuilt. We don’t know. There’s survivors like you and Franziska, right? That’s better than what could be.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Well nobody died. The official report made stated that several people were hit by flying glass, and the people on the table nearest to the window were stabbed with glass, but no casualties were recorded. *grunts and nods at her* You were the worst of it all.

Edgeworth: Ah, true… that country has been through so much.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: If that country has been through a lot, then it must be comprised of very tough people that know how to survive. I’m certain that it will rebuild in time. *glances around the room* Mother gave you that technology that creates holograms and connects to Centra, right?

Jenna: *frowns in thought* Swore I saw Berserk attack one human girl… *shakes her head then sighs* I’m glad I kept most out of harm’s way. *she reaches up to rub Seph’s cheek*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *shakes his head* She didn’t give me anything. I didn’t approach her. I still have that glove and desk-disk that y ou gave me. It’s in one of the drawers. I haven’t used it again. Why do you ask? The satellite connection is thanks to the ShinRa Power Company.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Oh, thought you would have asked by now. You said the technology would help in murder investigations… *he then glances at the tv before frowning in thought* I just… was going to show you something. It’s not really that important.

Jenna: *continues to caress Seph’s cheek until she notices that she’s still in her hybrid form. She then glances at the tubes that are connected to her* You should ask Zach if it’s ok if I change back..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shakes his head* It won’t be. You suffered heavy blood loss. Your shoulder had sufficient damage that bone was showing. Despite your armored hide, the beast ripped you to shreds. You technically shouldn’t be alive. *deeply scowls, frustrated* You also may abort soon. I don’t know why you haven’t.

Edgeworth: *moves to the drawer and takes the disk and glove out, handing them to Dimitri* Try it then.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *lowers her eyes at what Seph says to her* I see… *shakes her head* Still.. ask him. I just want to know for sure.

Dimitri: *ponders for a moment as Edgeworth hands him the disk. He then nods* Ok. I’ll show you. It probably won’t cheer you up… *he then turns on the disk and quickly requests for Centra to show the history of Halcyon, more specifically its demise and the list of survivors, which is rather short since it only had Jenna listed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *watches in silence, twisting his mouth back in discomfort and disapproval, not at all happy with what he sees* Why do you want to show me this…? *mumbles* What does it have to do with anything…

Sephiroth: *grunts* Want me to get him in here so he can say no to you instead of me? *waves a hand and steps out to grab Zach, dragging him into the room* She wants to change back.

Zach: *looks quite uncomfortable with the situation and shakes his head at Jenna* I don’t want you to bleed out and die. But if everything sealed over, sure. Turn back.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at Sephiroth’s complaints, even though she doesn’t speak out against them. Once Zach speaks to her, she grumbles* You’re the doctor in training, Zach.. You tell me if everything has sealed over…

Dimitri: Umm… Just thought it might prove that your Germany doesn’t have it too bad. *shrugs and turns off the device then hands it back to Edgeworth* It was worth a try.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: I’m not asking you to tell me – I haven’t even looked at it myself. *moves over her and begins peeling the shoulder bandage back to look, tapping scale and the taped area, pondering if it is strong enough to have knitted together* I’m going to take this off. But if it bleeds, I’m re-taping it and leaving you as you are.

Edgeworth: *shakes his head* It’s not going to change what happened.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Yes, I know that. I didn’t mean to make you think that I was trying to change what happened. I just… was trying to show you that things aren’t that bad. *shrugs*

Jenna: *winces a bit as Zach touches the tender spots of newly healed hide. However, she doesn’t protest to his movements. Instead, she braces herself then nods her head* I understand.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Sorry… *pokes at the areas again* Move your arm. This was one of the worst… if it knitted, I’m confident about the others and you can go change back. *pokes at the scales on the shoulder, looking for signs of bleeding*

Edgeworth: I appreciate your comment.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,176 through 1,200 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.