JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 1,151 through 1,175 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *tilts his head as he continues to watch Edgeworth. He then softly speaks* Do not worry. Mother did what she did to keep others safe. She does that. She’s been burnt at the stake, pain doesn’t scare her… So, she’ll put herself in harm’s way to keep others safe. *once Phoenix sets down the burger down in front of him, he grasps onto it and begins to slowly eat it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *opens the cardboard and takes the burger out of it’s box, slowly eating it. He makes no hint of liking it or disliking it either way and just watches people move around outside*

Zach: *has nearly done patching Jenna up. He frowns in thought and just keeps an eye on her for now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

The next few days pass rather slowly for Dimitri, for his mother remains unconscious and incapacitated. Still, he tries to pretend that everything is fine and continues with his routine of school work and helping out Edgeworth at the ShinRa building.

Once the 25th comes around, he gathers up a package that he had obtained over the week, which contains a gift for Edgeworth. He then heads off for Edgeworth’s current dwelling.

Meanwhile, Jenna has been asleep, yet healing. Her fever had gone away within a day of Berserk’s attack. However, she hasn’t woken up yet because she suffered heavy blood loss. If Sephiroth had used cure materia or any other magical healing options, her recovery would have been sped up, but not enough to get her to wake up yet.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *has taken some leave off work to keep an eye on Jenna. He has also brought home equipment to take care of her with. He has hooked up an IV line to the soft inner parts of her elbow joint where the armor-hide doesn’t cover, in an attempt to keep her hydrated. He seems concerned at the amount of time she has spent unconcious and just sits there, pondering* I wonder if this is torpor? Huh…

Edgeworth: *hasn’t gone to work today because of the holiday. He sits in the living room of his house and sits near a fan and grumbles about the humidity and the stupid-ness of a Christmas in summer*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *glances at the door, trying to make certain that he found the right house. He then uses his left wing to press on the doorbell. He glances down at the present in his hands as he waits for Edgeworth to answer the door*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *moves to the front door and opens it* Aahhh… hello Dimitri. *steps aside* Come in. Forgive the stuffiness. The duct air-conditioning has been installed but the main unit needs to be installed. The shipment for that won’t arrive until next week. *mutters* It’s too humid.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *tilts his head* Stuffiness? *he then shrugs* Doesn’t feel too humid to me. *he steps inside of the house then glances down at the present he got before. Soon enough, he holds it out to Edgeworth* Mia said that this is expected on this Christmas thing day… Umm… gifts, that is.. *grins nervously, not certain if he’s really doing the right thing*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Oh, thank you. I wasn’t expecting it. That is genuinely kind of you to do. *reaches out to take the gift from Dimitri and awkwardly tries to shake his hand* Thank you again. I will sit down and open it. *shuts the door behind them and moves to sit on the leather lounge in the room* Things still smell here. I bought some new things. I am importing what wasn’t destroyed at Edgeworth Manor.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *broadly grins as Edgeworth thanks him, feeling more confident now. After accepting the hand-shake, he quickly moves to follow after Edgeworth* The smell is ok. It doesn’t bother me. *he glances around at the items in the living room before nodding at Edgeworth’s words* I hope that you are able to get most of your belongings without any trouble. *he then sits down next to Edgeworth. Within the package is a rather expensive and detailed replica of the Steel Samaurai sword. The sword was also signed. There’s also a few other knick-knacks that Dimitri picked up, such as a steel samaurai plush*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *carefully opens the present at the tape, then unfolds it, glancing down at the items inside. At first he does nothing, then he begins to slowly grin and place the items up around the room, slowly nodding in approval* It adds a certain… hmmm. I can’t quite figure out what. *moves to the dining table and picks up a present in gold wrapping paper intended for Dimitri. He hands it to the younger male and sits down again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *is quite pleased that Edgeworth likes the gift that he acquired. He then nods his head* I remembered that you liked that thing. *he then tilts his head as he is given a gift in return. He then begins to carefully unwrap it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *just quietly waits for Dimitri to open the package. Inside the wrapping paper is a suit in a box, tailor-made to Dimitri’s size and shape, complete with proper seamed holes in the back of the suit’s jacket for his wings to go through. The suit also happens to be identical to the colour he had picked out when Edgeworth had asked him before*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *blinks as he sees the fabric. He then grins as he looks over the suit before he moves in to hug onto Edgeworth* Thank you very much, Miles.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *seems a little taken aback by the hug, but pats his back anyway* You are welcome. I had to bribe somebody in the town to get it done in time, but they were only too happy to when I gave them something they really wanted.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *tilts his head as he looks up at Edgeworth. For now, he continues to hug the man, even though he has loosened his grip a bit* It wasn’t Kalysto, was it? If it was, I can probably get back whatever you used to bribe him. Or… you could have just pulled his ear. Sister tells me she does that whenever he really acts up.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: H-h… *cuts himself off and shakes his head, coming clean immediately* Yes. It was him. He was the most logical choice as I had heard things about his skill level, and his familiarity with adding holes for wings into clothing. He initially wasn’t interested until I bribed him with enough money to buy a land plot in the north of the island.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *tilts his head at the initial stumbling by the prosecutor. He then shrugs* Not many tailors on this island. *softly speaks* And.. that is a lot of money… *frowns* You didn’t have to spend so much on me, Miles. *shakes his head* But.. thank you very much.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Land is cheap here. And he can be pestered into making more of them as you grow older. It was a worthwhile investment. Go back and ask him for more suits or repairs, and remind him of what was paid. He’ll soon give in. *smirks victoriously* I am glad you like it. I did not know if it would fit or not, so it can be taken back for alteration.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Umm… you do realize that I could just remind him that he has sex with my sister? I’m pretty certain that if he said no to me and I told her, he would suffer worse than not having land. Especially since he likes to stare at her tits.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: That’s disturbing and probably more information than I needed to know… *his face makes an awkward expression for a moment before he frowns* Well… hmm. *straightens his posture* You will have an event to wear that suit to, at dinner-time. If you still want to go to the celebration feast at work.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *grins then nods* I probably will. *his grin then falters as he finally pulls away from Edgeworth. He then looks at the ground* Father probably won’t go to that thing though. Mother still hasn’t woken up. He says he can’t just kill her and let her revive because she’s pregnant.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Oh, I see. *hums* Yes you can probably count on General Sephiroth staying with his wife. Especially if she hasn’t woken up yet. Though I must say, I never knew she was a dragon. *glances at Dimitri’s wings and mumbles* I see the family resemblence now…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *nods* Mother is half-dragon. Always has been. Though the form you saw is just a spell she uses when she wants to hunt or needs more protection. The way you normally see is her real form. *he follows Edgeworth’s gaze then nods* The wings came from her genetics.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Ahh… I see. *moves through to the kitchen* Do you want something to drink? I have carbonated water, soda, iced tea, and several small alcoholic beverages that you are too young to drink. You can also turn on the television if you want. *there is also a video game console still in it’s box off to one side near the television if Dimitri was curious enough to check*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *tilts his head as Edgeworth lists the drinks in his possession. He then blinks* I thought you didn’t like soda. *shrugs* I would like some sparkling water, if you have it. If not, it’s ok. *he then glances at the television. Soon enough, he notices the video game console. So, he slips off the sofa and moves over to check it out, curious as to what sort of games Edgeworth would actually have*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,151 through 1,175 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.