JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 1,126 through 1,150 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: You best be calling the arm–*stops as he is grabbed at* Dimitri, we’re in danger but this has to stop. *quickly* Pull your wings in close to your body and don’t move them in such a manner that would attract either creature. *firmly grasps his hand and calmly strides towards the exit, using his free hand to take out his cell-phone, dialling Rufus at the ShinRa Building* Mobilize the nearest component of your army. NOW. There is a wild animal attacking another wild animal. My location is the Surf Steak House, Beach Road. *glances back at Phoenix* Get Maya out.

Phoenix: Don’t need to tell me… *grabs Maya by the hand and runs with the residual of the restaurant crowd, fleeing outside*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Either creature? *frowns then shakes his head before pointing at Jenna* That’s my mother… She’s hurt.. *still, he pulls in his wings and quickly follows after Edgeworth*

Jenna: *hisses as one of the waters try to slice at her back with a cutting knive. However, due to her armored hide, all that happens is a loud clang. She then glares back at the man* Are you an idiot? Get out of here! *she then yelps as Berserk leaps on her during the moment of distraction. Though she doesn’t waste time in twisting around so that she can grasp onto her attackers lower and upper jaws as she tries to push them away and keep them from biting down on her neck*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *mumbles* It’s your mother…? *sighs and adds more to the information for Rufus before hanging up* One of the creatures happens to be Dimitri’s mother. I would think that makes her General Sephiroth’s wife. You want to mobilize the army here as quickly as you can. *steps outside* We need to get away from here as quickly as possible… *begins dragging Dimitri towards the car, stuffing his cell phone away, taking out the car keys from the same pocket* Phoenix, Maya! Get over here. We need to leave. *quickly unlocks the doors and climbs in the driver-seat* Move it!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *releases a faint whining noise as he’s dragged away, mostly because he’s concerned about his mother. However, he doesn’t put up much of a fight against Edgeworth at all. He keeps his eyes locked on the restaurant, even when he’s brought to the car. He also twitches when he hears a howl of pain from inside the restaurant*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: The authorities have been called. Somebody else dialled the emergency services, so they will be here shortly. The army will be along to immobilize the threat. There is very little we can do at this point as civilians except flee and preserve ourselves. *slams the door shut* Now seat-belts on. *glances back to make sure Maya and Phoenix are in. Then he turns on the ignition and promptly reverses, driving off down the road with the throttle to the floor*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *slowly nods his head* Yea, I suppose you’re right. Silly worrying anyway. Mother is immortal. Even if she dies, she’ll just come right back up. It’ll be ok. *curls his wings around himself in a protective manner as Edgeworth drives off*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *rather ungracefully drives the car down the road, screeching off towards the main part of town at great speed. He steps on the brake heavily and nearly pulls the car to a spin, narrowly missing a car coming the other way* Damned idiot doesn’t know which side to drive on… *corrects the car and drives back to the ShinRa building at a much safer speed*

Sephiroth: *overhead, Sephy flies through the air like a bullet from the barrel of a gun. He flies over the town and mountains, landing down abruptly in the Steak-house area, walking inside, snarling* What’s going on??

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *releases a faint eep out of fear and surprise as Miles hits the brakes. However, he doesn’t really comment. He just keeps his eyes focused downward. He numbly mumbles as they reach the ShinRa building* Dinner was ruined..

By the time that Sephiroth arrives at the restaurant, everyone had evacuated the dining area. Within the dining area is three figures, the mangled form of the woman that Berserk had torn apart upon entering the premises, Jenna, and Berserk.

Jenna is pressed up against the wall of the restaurant and has her eyes closed. There are a few more claw marks on her body than there was before. Also, her shoulder had been bitten down to the point that it is showing bone. She is still in her hybrid from and is holding a rather large handgun in her right hand.

Meanwhile, Berserk is laying a short distance away from Jenna. His jaw had been broken during his attack with Jenna, for she had actually manged to pull it open so far that it snapped. He also has severe damage to his eye and throat, for Jenna had shot him several times in the head before they both collapsed out of consciousness.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls and grabs Jenna, pulling her out of the building, laying her on the ground outside. He growls at the people around, then snaps a finger, pointing to Jenna* First-Aid, here. Now. *scowls* Don’t make me say it again. *he raises his head as he hears an ambulance arriving and shrugs, figuring they can deal with it instead. He moves back into the building and grabs Berserk by the tail, flying into the air to dump him on the uninhabited island in the north so he can deal with him later. He returns to Jenna, but by now she is being loaded into the ambulance and tended to by the workers*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Since Jenna has not returned to her human form, the medics might find it hard to tend to her at all. Not only is she a heavily muscled and armored draconic creature that easily weighs up to three-hundred pounds and stands above eight feet in height, her hide would be quite difficult to penetrate with any from of needles.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the emergency crew bind down whatever parts they can in an attempt to stem the bleeding, and several of them work together to lift the dragon into the back of the ambulance.*

Sephiroth: *By the time they are halfway done, Sephiroth has returned to the scene. He glares heavily at the crew and shoves them away, picking up Jenna, flying her back to the house* Zach! *scowls* Get out here now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *releases a faint groan as Sephiroth picks her up. Her body shutters as she’s moved, but she remains unconscious. Sephiroth might notice that her skin is hotter than normal because her body is fighting off Berserk’s toxins*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *drags Jenna into the house and lays her out on the living room floor. He begins tightening the bandages applied by the first-aid people and he growls as Zach comes out into the main room* Do something for her.

Zach: Huh… *crouches down in front of Jenna and begins trying to feel for a pulse* Well she’s not dead… *moves away to get his equipment, then begins working on patching up bleeding areas*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *releases another faint groan as Sephiroth presses down on her. She faintly mutters “Seph..”, but otherwise, she shows no awareness of who and what is around her*

Dimitri: *has remained seated in the car once Edgeworth reached the ShinRa building. He’s only muttered about how the dinner was ruined, though he doesn’t really seem to care about much at the moment*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *just sits in the car when it is parked in the upstairs parking lot, frowning in silence, pondering to himself. He just sits there and considers what just happened*

Zach: At least she’s a dragon… She can survive this. *just continues to bind injuries in an attempt to stem bleeding* I have no idea how I am going to close some of these, though…. *pokes at the belly hide, pondering if he can suture it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *has several injuries on her person. The most obvious ones are her mangled right foot that has suffered several crushed bones near the ankle area. Then, there’s her left shoulder, that was bitten into such that bone shows at points. Her chest sports several long scratches and her wings also have several tatters through the membrane. She did, however, manage to keep her torso from receiving much injury, mostly because she is fully aware that she’s pregnant and wanted to try to prevent any injury to the fetus. Moreover, she’s suffering a fever because Berserk’s saliva carries a toxin that would be deadly to most beings. However, her current form is fighting off the toxin*

Dimitri: *slowly moves to pull back one of his wings to look at Edgeworth. He frowns as he tries to think of what to say. Eventually he softly mutters* I’m hungry..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *sighs* She’s a mess. What the hell did she get herself into? Damned idiotic if you ask me… *ponders and gets out tape, beginning to try to bind the shoulder wound together with it* She’s going to spend a long time recovering from this.

Edgeworth: *mumbles* I am hungry also. *glances at the dash board, then at the other occupants, sighing* Want to go to a burger house? We can still buy fast food.

Maya: *suddenly grins with happiness* I love burgers…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *slowly nods his head* I don’t mind. I’m just hungry.. *he then pulls his wing back around himself as he returns to moping about the events that occurred recently*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *drives the car back out of the parking space and drives off down the road, heading for one of the fast-food outlets nearby. He stops the car again at the kerbside and steps out, sighing* What a dissapointing evening. That was such a nice restaurant too. *heads into the burger place, wincing at the plastic decorum*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *slips out of the car a few moments after Edgeworth parks. He tries to relax his wings in order to look like nothing is bothering him. However, his wings wind up dragging on the ground anyway. He then follows Edgeworth inside the fast food joint before he looks up at the man, noticing how he has winced* Are you certain you are alright here?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *mutters* It’s perfectly fine… *sighs heavily* I am just not a fan of the atmosphere these places omit. *glances down at the bright plastic seats and tables, then shrugs, taking money out of his wallet* Here. *places it into Dimitri’s hands* Go buy something. It should cover everybody.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Umm… *glances at Phoenix and Maya* Perhaps they should pick the food… They look like they know the menu backwards.. *he tries to hand the money out to Phoenix*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: I wouldn’t be surprised if they know it backwards either… *glances at the menu and frowns, glancing off to the side*

Phoenix: *begins examining the menu, then he grins at Maya* The cheese burger is really good here. It’s all… melty and nice. I also like to take the top off and put fries in between the cheese and the meat. Then eat it. It makes it crunchy and melty.

Maya: Oh I like the sound of that! Two cheese burgers then? We have to get some fries too.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *watches Edgeworth, taking note of the way that he’s behaving. He then gently grips onto Edgeworth’s arm and begins trying to pull him over toward a table* Might as well sit down, Miles. Certain they can pick out something edible. *does his best to grin, though it’s a bit flat since he’s still concerned about his mother*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *sighs and moves over to the table, sitting down on it* Hopefully they will pick out something edible. *watches them, then shrugs, glancing out the window again, seeming distracted and bored*

Phoenix: *comes to the table with a tray. He sets down burgers in front of Edgeworth and Dimitri, then he sets out his and Maya’s burger, taking a seat, leaving the tray in the middle as there are a huge bunch of fries on it*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,126 through 1,150 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.