JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 1,076 through 1,100 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *nods in approval* Thank you. So do you. Considering where we are going this evening, that may not necessarily be a bad idea either. I don’t know if it is upmarket or not but it never hurts to look your best. *glances at his watch, then looks around for the others* We’re a bit early, yes. We may have to wait up to 10 minutes for the others. On a good note, *takes a pair of car-keys out of his pocket* It’s not preferable to what I wanted, but it will do.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *grins at the compliment then nods* Thank you, Miles. I didn’t really do anything though.. Only got my hair cut. *shrugs then glances toward the entrance* I don’t mind waiting. As long as they aren’t late. *frowns in thought* Then again… We are discussing spike-head. *narrows his eyes* I suppose he probably will be late. *he tilts his head as the keys are presented*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *grins faintly* Spike-head? He used to be called that in school. That or needle-noggin, porcupine-head, and so on. He has always had spikey hair, even for as long as I remember knowing him.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: As long as he never meets Chocobo-head. *crosses his arms and snorts* Father probably wouldn’t permit Strife to touch this island… Unless he was accompanying my half-brother.. *frowns in thought*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Chocobos. I read about them. Is it really true you can ride them like horses? It seems a bit strange… then again, there are a lot of strange things now. *shrugs* Things to get used to I suppose.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: I’ve never ridden one myself, but it’s true. There’s even a special one that can travel over the ocean. *shrugs* I never saw that one though. *glances at the entrance and sighs as he waits for Phoenix*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: *shows up with Maya about five more minutes later. Although he has changed out of his work clothes, the only other clothes he had brought were his pink knitted sweater and jeans. He heads into the building, grinning* Hey.

Maya: *stays close to Phoenix, nervous at the sight of the new people*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *glares at the pink sweater* Can we make a law to ban him from wearing that, Mr. Edgeworth? It’s an assault to good taste. *sticks his tongue out in disgust. He then glances at the girl next to Phoenix before he shrugs and slides off the chair that he was sitting on*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *clears his throat* You shouldn’t be saying such things. It is impolite… *glances at Phoenix* However, he is right. That sweater is in poor taste. Make sure you buy better clothes at the earliest convenience. *pauses* Where’s Mia?

Phoenix: She wanted to work back late…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *glances over at the 13 year old girl next to Phoenix for a moment longer* Never seen clothing like that before. *Shrugs then moves to Edgeworth’s side* So, we’re going now?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *takes his keys out of his pocket and nods* We’re headed for the underground garage now. *heads for the elevator at the back of the foyer. He steps inside and holds the doors open for the others* So, Steak Restaurant?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *Grins before he quickly moves to follow after Edgeworth. He then tilts his head as he looks up at Edgeworth* Yea, unless you would prefer something else… *once they reach the garage, he notices Sephiroth’s motorcycle then mutters* Guess father is working late as well.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: That motorcycle belongs to your father? I am surprised somebody like him would own such an unefficient vehicle. Oh well. *heads for the relatively boring four-door white sedan he is using for the loaner car. He unlocks the doors and steps into the driver seat, waiting for everyone to get in* I do not know what the seat-belt laws are like, so get in and buckle up anyway.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Yea, that’s my father’s motorcycle. To be honest, I don’t think he’s very good at driving anything other than a motorcycle. *Shrugs* He likes it and its fun to ride on. *Upon noticing which vehicle Edgeworth is heading toward, he quickly makes his way to the shotgun position, not wanting to give Phoenix or Maya the chance to sit there*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *turns on the vehicle once everyone is in, driving the car through the parking lot before heading for the exit. He drives up the driveway and out onto the road, then begins taking the road north east to the steak-restaurant*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *does his best to make himself comfortable during the car ride. However, he’s never ridden in a car before and he keeps on shifting because he can’t find a good position for his wings. Still, he tries not to make his discomfort too obvious. Once they make it to the restaurant, he slips out of the car before glancing at Edgeworth* I did make a reservation.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *nods* Good thinking. We do not know how long it will take to get us seated, but we do not want to wait around very long if we do not have to. *puts his foot down on the accelerator and goes faster. He is the only car on the road right now and there are no posted Speed-Limits so he drives faster to suit himself*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *finally settles on a position after a few minutes of shifting around his wings. Since he doesn’t even know much about speed limits at all, he doesn’t comment on Edgeworth’s acceleration. Instead, he just relaxes throughout the car ride*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *drives onwards down the road until he ends up at the destination. He parks the car, then moves out of the vehicle and smirks, waving back to the others* We’re here. They are probably expecting us. Come on. *moves out of the car and waits for the others to move out before locking up*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *doesn’t waste much time in getting out of the car. Once he slips out into the open, he spreads open his wings in order to stretch them out. If anyone is standing next to him, they would be whacked by his action*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Maya: *whimpers as the wings strike her and stumbles back, hiding behind Phoenix to hide*

Phoenix: Hey, watch it, huh? You’re gonna kill somebody with those. *takes Maya by the hand and heads for the front door of the restaurant* Huh, there are actually quite a few people here. Maybe we will have to wait…

Edgeworth: A reservation is booked. They are expecting us.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *frowns at Phoenix’s words. He then crosses his wings before mumbling* No one ever died from being attacked by a wing before… That I know of. *after properly folding up his wings so that they are pressed against his body again, he moves to follow after Phoenix. He then walks up to the Hostess to tell him about the reservation*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *stands around and waits. He follows the hostess to a table when shown to it, then takes a seat* This is a proper restaurant, so I imagine that you should order whatever you like. *glances down at his own menu and begins to ponder*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *takes up his own menu before he coldly smirks at Phoenix* Spike-head will surprise me if he picks food with any sort of taste. *he then turns his attention to the menu so that he could decide on what to eat*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Now, now. *waggles a finger at Dimitri and shakes his head. He glances through the menu and ponders in silence*

Maya: *grins as she gets her menu* Oh they have steak? Mmm, t-bone steak… I’d like that. Ooh… *continues to look through the menu, perking right up*

Phoenix: *glares at Dimitri* I’m going to get something fancy, sheesh.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,076 through 1,100 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.