JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 1,051 through 1,075 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *boldly looks up at Kalysto before she firmly speaks to him* We need to talk. *crosses her arms* It’s very important. Very, very important.

Desiree: ~Well… I think we might still own the land of our old house. I know Rhyderi uses it as a station for his patrols. We can probably set up some more fields there…~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yeah? Give me five minutes. *moves back to the backyard and begins to speak aloud to the other elves in their elvish tongue, then claps his hands and enters the house. He takes off his muddy boots and his gardening gloves and goggles then goes to the laundry sink to wash off his hands and face. Then he heads back to the front door, opening it for Seres to come in*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *crosses her arms as she waits for Kalysto to finish off. Once the elf lets her in, she nods at him before she confidently moves inside the house* Good. *narrows her eyes* You know, my sister is being really, really patient with you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yeah she is, huh? *pauses, thinking* What in…? I didn’t do anything mean to her recently. I mean, there’s the garden taking over the whole fucking yard and now the kids have nowhere to play, but… *shrugs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *rolls her eyes then moves closer to poke Kalysto in the chest* You know. You’ve been with her for like two years now. She keeps on looking at you, I see it. She’s waiting for you to do it. *frowns at him* You should just get it over with and propose to her already.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Oh not you too. Geez, shut up OK? *rubs the back of his head, frowning* I’ll go do that when I can, not because you’re pushing me, or she’s pushing me, or my brother is pushing me… *growls* It’s none of your business anyway.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: It’s my business because sister is miserable. She’s just too polite to mention it to you. *sticks her nose up and snorts* Sister always has put other people before herself. You should pay more attention to her.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yeah? How can I keep my stuff maintained if I do that? *folds his arms* She knows I’m a busy elf. If she didn’t want me to be a busy elf, she would shut the spider we site thing down for a while. *gives Seres a smug grin* Anyway, it brings in money so we can live comfortably. Not an easy feat for somebody with a speciality shop. You can’t deny that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *narrows her eyes at Kalysto* It only takes five minutes for a guy to propose to a woman. You can do it, you’re just not bothering and putting excuses. Being busy is no reason to not pay attention to her.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Blame my genetics, but like my brother, I happen to be a believer of circumstance. If the circumstances are right, then things happen as they should. Not because you, or him, or anyone else is breathing down my neck. Anyway, you’re forgetting something. A proposal takes five minutes, but it means so much more. And then a wedding takes months to plan. Do you think I have that kind of money right now?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: Yes. I do. *crosses her arms and glares at him* You’re making her miserable. You should care more about her than all that other stuff.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: How am I making her miserable? She seems fine. Happy. *pauses* HAPPY. *snorts* My brother put you up to this, didn’t he? I can smell him faintly on you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: No, I was beating up on your brother. I told him to talk to you because it’s his job to tell you this obvious stuff. He said you were selfish and wouldn’t listen, so he refused. So, I sent him through a window. *crosses her arms* Sister hides her sadness. She’s always done that.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yeah, well I would have asked her a long time ago but she went and messed around with stuff. *flicks his ears back* Then I had to find a new thing… and then when I got the new thing, it had to have stuff done to it… and let’s just say my Jeweller still has it. He needs to do shit to it. So I have to wait for that, and wait for the other thing, and… *grumbles aloud to himself in Thalassian, becoming quite stressed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: Well, just pay attention to her. I don’t want to see sister be miserable any more. She doesn’t deserve it. *she snorts then turns her back on him* That’s all. *she marches toward the door, thinking she’s done enough*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”She’s not miserable. She would say something if she was. She’s very open with me you know!”* *flustered, he shuts the door and stomps into the kitchen to make tea* Stupid… numrrmumrmble…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: ~Desiree always was very silent about things that bothered her. She doesn’t want to trouble other people. I know that. She used to take care of Father.~ *heads straight home so that she can clean off the sweat she gathered from her sparring session*

Dimitri: *sighs with boredom as he glances around the food in the kitchen. He then pulls out a PHS that he’s recently acquired and sends a text message to bother Phoenix and Edgeworth, asking if they would like to meet up for dinner at a steak house since he really doesn’t like what his father is likely to cook tonight.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: *sends a text message back almost immediately:*
    “yes! i wa2s taking maya to the steeak hou7e restraunt place + you?
    wanna come ?
    i can pay for me and maya
    an mia if she wanna come
    yeh ? tnx”

Edgeworth: *Doesn’t reply for at least five minutes or so. Though when he does send the reply, Dimitri might notice every character is in its proper place, the punctuation and spelling is clean and perfect* “I am not currently doing anything for dinner. A steak restaurant would be rather pleasant. Thank you for offering. Please note that if you go to the one on Beach Road, it may become expensive for you. Thus I can help to pay for some of the bill if you require. Please send reply. Regards.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *frowns as he stares at Phoenix’s message. For a few moments, he looks it over and slowly mouths it out as he tries to figure out what it says. Finally, he shakes his head before replying with: “Fine, she can come.” He then looks over at Edgworth’s message then grins, quite glad that he accepted. Thus, he replies to Edgeworth as well: “I did not have one in mind, but Beachroad one sounds good. I may need a ride there..”*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: “come? she4 ? mia or maya or what? both? i confused now”

Edgeworth: “I have not been afforded a car, however I am sure that the ShinRa Building has some available that I may be able to borrow until my own car comes in on the next freight shipment. If you need to be driven there, come by my office. You may pick the time however as you are organizing this. Please inform me of the intended time. Kindest regards.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *groans at Phoenix’s replies then replies: “Both, either.. I dont care much.” He then grins at Edgeworth’s replies and nods. “7o’clock sound good to you? Pheonix says he’s bringing the two ladies. You’re closer to him at the moment, perhaps you can tell them where and when? Also, you’re so very formal, Miles, you know that?”*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: “Formality, dignity, diligence, politeness and poise are good virtues to have so I will take that as a compliment. Thank you very much. I also find you to be a pleasant and very level-headed young man who will go far in life if you apply yourself properly.”

Phoenix: “k”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *Broadly grins at Edgeworth’s reply. He then sends one final text: “I am glad you think that of me. Thank you, Miles. I shall see you tonight.” So, at around six-thirty, he leaves his house and heads to the ShinRa building to meet Edgeworth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *had left the building about fifteen minutes early to shower and change clothes. He stands in the foyer of the ShinRa Building when Dimitri arrives at 6:30pm, dressed in more casual, yet very expensive and smart looking clothes. He rises to his feet as he sees Dimitri coming towards the building and nods at him* Hello. Mia, Maya, and Phoenix will be along shortly.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *grins as he spots Edgeworth. He bobs his head in acknowledgment as the man speaks before he moves to sit down in a chair not far away from Edgeworth’s location* That’s fine. I knew I was early when I left. I thought it would be best to show up a bit early. *he then looks over Edgeworth* You look good, sir.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,051 through 1,075 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.