JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 1,026 through 1,050 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *jumps lightly, having not expected to be poked. He turns around to glance back at Dimitri and takes the headphones out of his ears, taking the blanket from him* Oh, you’re awake. Good. You can have an early afternoon – go home and have a break. I shouldn’t require you for the rest of the day.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *slowly nods his head* Ok, Miles. *he then glances toward a stack of papers* Have you found any results on that incident that you’ve been researching? Has Centra been able to help you out? I asked Mother to give you as much technology as she could..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *shakes his head* I will spend my resting hours on it. It’s not something I should be investigating at work. Anyway, the evidence will be here in a few days and I can check out what I need to know… if it is the case…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: It hasn’t come yet? I would have thought that it would come faster than that. *shakes his head* I hope you find the answers you’re looking for.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: You have to understand that the world is still in disarray right now. The mailing vessels used have to take safe routes. If they go through the wrong areas, they may never be seen again. *nods* Thank you. You should go have the rest of the day off.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *grins and politely bows to Edgeworth, a habit he’s recently picked up* Thank you, Miles. *he then bobs his head and leaves the area. As he’s leaving the ShinRa building though, he nearly gets bowled over by Seres*

Seres: *sticks her tongue out at her twin brother* Watch where you’re going, Dimmy. *checks to make certain that her sword is still in place on her belt. She then resumes jogging toward the SOLDIER barracks, hoping to find one of the guys that have no issues with sparring with her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *is sitting idle in the barracks right now, idly stabbing the edge of his elven sword of legend into the mud. He raises his head when he hears somebody move into the area, flicking his ears back when he sees the girl* If you’re looking for any of the others, they’re out on patrol. There are only a handful here. Two are in the infirmary.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: Hmm… *looks over Rhyderi then grins and pulls out her sword so that she can point it at him* You’ll do. I need to hone my skills, and you look like you need some practice. *broadly grins*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: Oh, I see. So you want a punching bag, or an actual fight? I can stand there and take anything you throw at me. I actually prefer that to fighting… protecting the weak is important to me. *rubs the back of his head* At least, it was. But the Light has abandoned me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: Hrmph, don’t go easy on me because I’m a girl or younger than you. *narrows her eyes* So, are you ready or not?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhdyeri: *rolls his eyes and moves to his feet, yanking Quel’serrar out of the ground. He flicks the dirt off, then holds it at the ready* Ready? I was born that way. *suddenly moves in on her rather aggressively, attempting a body slam*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *dodges to the side, using her smaller size to give her more agility. Since she has a strong amount of Jenova cells in her, she would feel equally as strong as any given full-grown man. She also uses many of Sephiroth’s signature moves as she spars with Rhyderi. In the midst of the fight, she softly speaks to Rhyderi* You know, you really should tell your brother to stop being lazy and to marry my sister already. She’s been waiting a long time.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: I can’t- *blocks a well-timed sword swing with his own sword, flicking his ears out of the way when the blades clash* -tell my brother to do anything any more than I can make the sun stay in the sky…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: You can still talk to him and put the pressure on. *she then breaks off as she realizes that neither of them are getting the better of the other. She circles around him for a moment before she charges in for a low swing*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *watches Sers move behind him and smirks, letting her charge him from behind, only flinching slightly when she strikes him with the low swing* You may be more fast and more agile but you need to know if your oponent can just take it. *frowns* And yeah, right. Put pressure on my brother? That would be like… I can’t even think of an intelligent comparison.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: Yea well… You wouldn’t have taken it so well if I had a better sword.. *snorts and sticks her tongue out at him before she kicks his back* And you still need to talk to him. I’ve seen the way my sister looks at him. She’s waiting. He seems to be missing the obvious.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *smirks and overdramatically falls flat onto his front, making a loud clatter as he hits the mud. He takes the opportunity to grab a big handful, slinging it at Seres as he gets to his feet again* She’s a fool. He doesn’t commit.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *yelps as the mud is flung into her face. However, instead of panicing, she just uses her psychic abilities to feel Rhyderi’s position. As she charges in to swipe at his abdomen, she yells out* Don’t say such things about my sister. She’s not a fool!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: I’m saying this for her own good! She shouldn’t have much to do with him if she can help it… he’s no good for her. He’s a lousy male and he would make an even lousier husband. What I say is true. You just need to see it for yourself.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *releases a psychic blast that would send Rhyderi flinging toward a window of the complex if it hits* You’re not a very supporting person. *frowns at Rhyderi* I would hate to have you as a brother. *she then puts up her sword and storms out of the area*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *manages to buffer some of the flinging by scraping his feet along the ground. He sighs as he watches her leave* *”Go talk to him yourself and see what I mean. He is a very non-commital idiot.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: ~You really aren’t that good of a person.~ *snorts and continues out of the facility. Soon enough, she heads to her eldest sister’s house. Once there, she knocks on the door* Kalysto? Can I talk to you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *is still in the backyard. He has dug up a large trench in the last accessible part of the backyard and is busy planting seeds, being very gentle and caring as he does so. He flicks an ear as he hears the door knocking, and telepathically talks to Desiree* “The door… can you get it? My hands are dirty.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~I’m really busy, Kalysto. Do you know how hard it is to determine when you’re stock will be ready? Can’t you just clean your hands? It’s getting late anyway. You need to stop soon.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”We need to buy more land. This is just getting unacceptable. We can’t keep producing at the rate of demand… I can’t even spend a day in the shop to concoct new stuff and do research like this…”* *sighs and heads around the side of the house, walking towards the front porch* Oh, hello. What’s wrong?

Viewing 25 posts - 1,026 through 1,050 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.