JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 1,001 through 1,025 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes at Seph’s words. She hten quickly rolls up a few of the papers before she whacks the back of his head with them* Hrmph, use a better excuse next time. *shakes her head then returns to sorting*

Dimitri: *softly mumbles* That would have been my father and mother… They were.. Umm.. You know, having sex in his office. *shakes his head then glances at the book that Phoenix is reading* Already read that one.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: *blinks* Th. …t-they’re allowed to do that at work? *glances down at the book, but doesn’t say anything more right now*

Mia: Phoenix, go back to reading and don’t occupy your mind with things that are none of your business and don’t concern you. You need to read that book if you want to become a proper lawyer here, OK? Now back to reading!

Sephiroth: *grunts* Be careful. People need those documents you know.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *shrugs* I don’t know. Guess they are since they did it. Mil- Mr. Edgeworth didn’t seem to notice it. So, I guess he was far enough away.. *sighs and shakes his head. He then leans against the wall*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: I’m glad Edgeworth didn’t hear it. He woulda thought they were trying to murder each other or something like that. It was pretty loud. I would have opened the door, but I don’t know what I would have found inside. It also didn’t sound like they were in pain, so..

Mia: *sharply* Phoenix!

Phoenix: S-sorry, boss….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Best that you don’t bother them. *nods then glances around the office. He frowns as he notices more of the decorations.* Why are there so many decorations? What is going on? Miles said that you put them up, Mia.. Why?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mia: Oh, those. *grins at the boy as she swivels around in her chair* They’re Christmas decorations. In about a week, it will be December 25th, or Christmas. It’s a celebration holiday where people give each other gifts and have a feast. In some parts of the world it’s also associated with winter, because it snows. It’s just a time of celebration.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Chirstmas? Gifts? *blinks, completely confused by the foreign concept* Why would people give gifts for this Chirstmas thing? Why is it so important? *looks at the decorations once more, as if they would reveal the answers to his questions*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mia: It used to be a religious thing. But then it was moved to the end of the year to cover up another religious holiday. Then other religions put their holiday around that time. *shrugs* So now it’s just a celebration. Non-religious people put the emphasis on family gathering.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: And people are supposed to give gifts? *narrows his eyes as he considers the things that Mia had said. He then looks at Phoenix* You’re a really slow reader.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: Hey, shut up! I’m reading as fast as I can. *frowns* YOU try passing your bar in three weeks and see how far you get!

Mia: Oh be quiet, Phoenix. Don’t get so defensive. *grins* And don’t challenge him like that, he might actually beat you. *nods at Dimitri* It’s not customary to give a gift to everybody, but it is a nice gesture to give one. You may also get some in return. *pauses* Do they not celebrate Christmas on this island?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Never heard about it before, but there are people putting up decorations. Guess people from Earth celebrated it. Mother wasn’t raised by humans, so we never did anything that you humans do when I was on Halcyon. *shakes his head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mia: Oh I see. You might like to come celebrate it with this company this year then. They’re having a large fully-catered feast with roasted-turkey, roast-duck and pork. I think you would really like that if you haven’t done it before. It’s fun.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: As long as they aren’t asking my father to cook anything… *shakes his head then glances out the office* I should probably go back in case Mr. Edgeworth returns. *he then frowns at Phoenix* You still read slow.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: S… s-shut up! *ducks his head in the book, looking very unhappy and stressed*

Mia: Perhaps you should do that. *sighs at Phoenix* You two remind me of brothers. I never used to tease my sister, but I know siblings who did that sort of thing to each other.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *very simply, as if stating that the sky is blue, he responds* My family would kill him if he were my sibling. He simply wouldn’t survive. *he then leaves the room so that he could return to Edgeworth’s office. For now, he’s feeling better since he hasn’t heard any moans or bangs as of late*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *has not returned to the building just yet*

Sephiroth: *grumbles as he finally sorts the documents at least half way* Do me a favour. Never enter my office for sexual intercourse again. Or if you do, at least let me secure important paperwork…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *coldly smirks at Sephiroth* I’ll make a point to not remember that. *winks at him then hands him a stack of sorted papers* Anyway, this is rather simple. We already got through most of the pile.

Dimitri: *initially, he patiently waits for Edgeworth’s return. However, he soon becomes bored, so he wanders over the Edgeworth’s couch. Soon enough, he curls up on it and uses his wings as an impromptu blanket as he begins to snooze on the couch*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You’re lucky we did so quickly… I am not a happy man when I am disturbed. *scowls at her to prove the point, but by now Jenna would know quite well that it is a cover*

Edgeworth: *by the time he comes back, at least an hour would have passed. He glances down at the youth and takes a small blanket out of his bottom drawer, placing it over the boy. Then he goes back to work*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: And you should know by now that I find it quite sexy when you’re like that. *smirks at him then leans in to kiss him. She then playfully whacks at Seph’s bangs* So, everything is in order?

Dimitri: *releases a very faint noise as the blanket is placed on him, but he continues to nap away*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *just leaves Dimitri to sleep and quietly works away at his desk. He pulls out his iPod once more and pops the headphones in his ears so he can listen to classical music while he works*

Sephiroth: *grunts* Everything is about in order as it could be for now…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Good. *leans in to lick the ridge of Sephiroth’s nose before she straightens up* I’ll see you tonight, terror of Wutai. *smirks at him then turns to leave the office. Her clothes are a bit unkempt since she didn’t do the greatest job of redressing after her bout of sex. However, she doubts that anyone would care*

Dimitri: *finally wakes up about fourty five minutes after Edgeworth returned. At first, he just releases a tired groan before he sits up and rubs his eyes*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Wutai… we don’t even know where that is any more. *sighs* We need to send groups out to examine the new lands. Once things settle down. *nods as Jenna leaves and waves goodbye to her*

Edgeworth: *doesn’t notice Dimitri. He just lightly hums what he is listening to, continuing with his quick 100% accurate typing*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *blinks as he hears the click-clacking of Edgeworth’s typing. He then jumps slightly before he looks for a clock* How long was I asleep? I’m sorry.. I didn’t mean to go to sleep.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *has the volume sufficiently loud enough that he doesn’t hear much else going on around him. He just continues to hum and touch-type at great speed, accurately and squarely hitting each key with his long fingers*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *takes note of the humming, so he decides to give up on apologizing. Instead, he reaches down to fold up the blanket. Once that is done, he moves over to Edgeworth before he gently nudges the man’s arm* Here’s your blanket.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,001 through 1,025 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.