JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Gloves? I don’t wear them because there is no need to. Some people wear them when there is need for evidence preservation, but I do not see the point otherwise. It may be a customary thing here, I do not know. Please do find out. I do not want to commit a faux pas.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *slows down a bit, his brain trying to work out what Edgeworth said* A… fax pas? *blinks, confused. He then shrugs and opens the door to the restraunt* This is it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: It literally means ‘false step’. It is a cultural mistake or offense. I am saying that I do not want to offend anybody. *shakes his head and is led into the building* This doesn’t seem terribly bad. Do you come here with your family often?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Umm… Kinda. Sometimes.. Father really can’t cook, so we try to sneak off and get our own food all the time. It’s best that way. Especially since big Sister and her boyfriend are no longer cooking. *nods then looks up at the hostess* Two. *he nods toward Edgeworth before he shrinks back slightly*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *glances down at Dimitri curiously as he practically invites himself along to his breakfast. He follows the hostess to the table and sits, picking up the menu, handing the second menu to the youth* Pick whatever you like.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *nods as he sits down at the table. He then takes the menu before grinning at Edgeworth* Thank you. *despite the fact that he has a menu, he doesn’t really look it over. Instead, he keeps his attention on Edgeworth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *reaches into his top pocket and takes out a glasses case, placing them on his face. He continues to look through the menu, then decides on what he wants, closing it up again, leaning back in the chair*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *blinks and looks up at Edgeworth so that he can study the glasses. After a bit, he softly speaks* You have bad eyes like Zach does… *his slit Jenova-style pupils widen slightly as this revelation dawns on him* That sad. *his wings slowly droop as he ponders this. However, he soon whines out in pain as someone steps on the tip of his left wing. So, he pulls them back up and presses them up against his back*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Pardon me? *looks down at Dimitri, then shakes his head, peering at him from over the top of his gold-framed glasses* I don’t have bad eyes. I am just mildly short sighted. That is all. *seems surprised as Dimitri whines suddenly, then glances at the chair beside him nearer to the window and out of the walkway* Would you like to change seats?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *shakes his head* I’m fine.. *his pupils are now quite thin, since he’s still a bit startled from having his wing stepped on. He keeps his wings pressed up against his back. He then glances at Edgeworth again* Shortsighted? That mean defective, right? Only Zach need things like that in our family.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: I suppose it is a slight defect, yes. Short-sightedness just refers to the focus of the eyes not being so good at close range. It is nothing really. *glances up at the waitress when she comes to take their order* I shall have waffles, a side of scrambled eggs, and a flat-white coffeee. *nods at Dimitri* What about you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: That sad. Defects suck.. *he then glances up at the waitress. Seeing as he’s a regular here and the waitress recognizes him, he has to suffer her patting the top of his head and squeezing his nearest wing in an uncomfortable manner. He cringes as she touches his wing. He then mumbles* The omelet… *wiggles, trying to scoot away from the waitress*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *seems humored by the interaction between Dimitri and waitress, but doesn’t say anything other than grin. When the waitress leaves again, he puts his glasses back into their case and nods down at Dimitri again* I shall have to go to work after this. Do you attend school? Don’t you have to be there soon?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: It ok… I can take today off. Mother say so yesterday. *grins* She make new world. Certain she can tell school that I can have today off. Silly for them to tell her no. *he reaches back to rub the wing that was “molested” by the waitress. He is completely clueless as to the fact that he shouldn’t have said a word about his mother being responsible for the current state of the world*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *seems incredibly confused at Dimitri’s statement and shakes his head* This isn’t the first unusual thing you have said. *drops his voice down to a bare-mumble* What else do you know? Maybe here isn’t such a good place to talk about it…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *blinks and looks up at Edgeworth, seeming confused* Huh? Know about what? *tilts his head* I know things, yea.. But what do you want to know?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Well. It’s not a good idea to talk about it here. Anyone could be listening. But I have many questions now… especially if you have half an idea about what happened some time ago. Overnight the entire world changed, cities were shifted, and land-masses never seen before appeared out of nowhere.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Oh, that… Yea, that was because something was going to destroy Gaia. I don’t know what that something is.. Never really saw anything like it. But it was mean and powerful.. Mother brought Gaia to Earth to save it.. *he still seems completely unaware that anything he’s saying now shouldn’t be said*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *takes a little notebook out of his pocket and then begins to scribble down what Dimitri is saying* I wasn’t asking for you to tell me here. As I said, it’s not a good idea to talk about it here. Anyone could be listening. The wrong people.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Ooh, right. *slowly nods his head* Yea, sorry.. Umm.. *a very fuzzy voice would start transmitting to Edgeworth* ~I can try talking this way, but I’m not very good. Mother, Father, and my sisters are much better at this.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *blinks and stares forwards, then looks around him, looking back down at Dimitri, seeming to be in a state of disbelief* You did that…? H-how?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *tilts his head* ~Huh? You mean this? I just concentrate on the person that I want to talk to and begin sending the words that I want. Like I said, the rest of my family are much better at it.. I can barely get much to send very clearly..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: You know… *reaches into his pocket, taking out his wallet. He places a 10,000 gil on the table next to the boy* There’s something I need to do elsewhere. Have yourself a nice breakfast. *closes his wallet and puts it in his pocket, adjusting his cravat before briskly walking out of the restaurant*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *blinks as Edgeworth leaves. He then whimpers* I do something wrong…? *lowers his head, looking quite miserable*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *quickly walks into the ShinRa Building to begin his day’s work. He goes through some of the documentation presented to him*

Sephiroth: *Within about ten minutes of the lawyer’s departure, Dimitri gets a rather unhappy telepathic signal from Sephiroth* *”What the hell are you doing? Didn’t I tell you and everyone else to NOT draw any attention to the fact that we are different? No flying. No telepathy with the humans, and certainly NO telling them about what your mother did to merge the two planets together!”*

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.