JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 951 through 975 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *Frowns at Phoenix. He then releases an exasperated sigh* I’m getting something to take back to Mi- Mr. Edgeworth. *crosses his arms* I don’t like coffee. It smells too much.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: Are you kidding me. Coffee is great. *picks up another napkin to wipe off his face with, feeling quite full and content from the meal. He rises to his feet after a minute and stretches, feeling through his pockets for money so he can leave a tip. He places about 700 gil on the table and heads for the cash register* Want me to get the bill?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *blinks then grins, though it’s not friendly in any way* Sure. Go ahead. *nods his head then grins as the to-go containers come. So, he grabs the bag and heads out, intending to go straight to Edgeworth’s office*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: *pays off the restaurant bill as he watches Dimitri leave, shaking his head* He didn’t even say goodbye. *shrugs and heads back to work. He stops by the grocery store to buy a bag of potato chips and walks back into the office munching them*

Mia: *glances at Phoenix and sighs* Phoenix, I hope you plan to keep that fried oil snack from getting all over my documents.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *doesn’t bother making any stops on his way back, though he takes note of the various decorations around town. He is bewildered by the strange customs of the humans, but not enough to stop and ask anyone. Soon enough, he enters Edgeworth’s office before he moves to set the bag of take-out on his desk*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *curiously glances at the bag, then nods his head at Dimitri* You did not have to. *picks it up and opens it. He takes the salad out as well as the fork, then begins to quietly eat it, reading back over some other documentation he has on the computer screen* Could I ask you to staple some documents for me when I am done here? They need to be ordered by number, stapled, bound and sent to the President of this organization. We officially have the last piece of writing we need for this island to be a nation on the world stage.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Do not worry about it. I didn’t mind getting you some food. *grins as Edgeworth begins to eat. He then nods at the instructions* Of course. Just tell me which files they are, Miles. *he then glances at the decorations in Edgeworth’s office* Why does everyone have those strange things up?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Pardon me? *glances at the decorations and tinsel, then shrugs* Mia wanted to hang them up to brighten up the office. I personally think they are tacky, but they are not harming anything so I had no real objections. Why? Do you like them? *glances off to the side* I have a completely unrelated question for you – what is your favourite colour?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Like them..? Umm.. *shrugs* I don’t know. I just don’t get why I am seeing these things everywhere. I never used to see things like that around. *he then tilts his head as Edgeworth asks about his favorite color* Red.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Red, hmm…. blood-red? Light-red? *opens the bottom drawer and takes out a box of 72 water-coloring pencils. If Dimitri were to open the box he would notice several have seen some use, but the set is overall still good* Let me know which one of these exactly.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *tilts his head, still rather curious, but he doesn’t voice his confusion. Instead, he takes the pencils and looks at them for a bit. Eventually, he pulls out a deep red pencil that is on the darker side*

Jenna: *walks past Edgeworth’s door, but doesn’t stop. However, she soon stops in front of Sephiroth’s office before she kicks the door open, for she is trying to make an overly dramatic entrance*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *reaches out to take the pencil from Dimitri, then nods in approval* Ah, a good choice. *he takes out a piece of paper and begins to mark it with the red colour pigment, making an inch-sized blotch. He then packs the pencils away, tears off the square and places it into the inner top pocket of his coat jacket* Let me print out this document for you now… *glances around the table, frowning* Oh, I don’t recall… you brought me a salad. Did you bring tea as well?

Sephiroth: *was sitting in his office, looking rather bored but heavily into what he is working on. When the door is flung open he inadvertantly sends a telepathic shockwave out from his person, which knocks all of the stuff off his desk, as well as things hanging on walls. He glares at the mess around him, then at the new arrival in the doorway, snorting* You could have used the intercom. Hell, you could have knocked! What do you want? *grumbles, very unhappy at being disturbed in such an abrupt manner*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *initially nods toward the cup that he has brought along with the bag. However, he soon frowns* Tea… Oops.. *lowers his head* Sorry. *he then yelps as he hears the banging noises from his father’s office*

Jenna: I could have, but that would be less fun. *smirks and allows the door to shut behind her. She then stroll over to Seph’s desk before she leans over his chair* I think it’s time for you to have a break, General.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Hmm? *glances down at the cup and picks it up. He sips on it for a moment before mumbling* …coffee… *continues to sip from the cup, drinking it anyway. He sets the cup aside and directs his sets of documents to the printer* Go gather those up. *takes a stapler out of his drawer and hands it to the boy*

Sephiroth: *grunts* Too much to do…. *shakes his head* Didn’t anyone ever warn you not to startle a psychic?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Nope, because in most cases, it’s damn hard to startle a psychic. *broadly grins* I’m glad that I have accomplished this task. *she then presses herself down on him before she kisses him* And you can do that stuff later.

Dimitri: *glances at the documents and quickly nods his head. So, he soon gets to work on sorting and binding the documents, per Edgeworth’s instructions*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *takes another sip of coffee before setting it aside again. He sets a few more documents to print, then steps out of the room to go elsewhere in the building*

Sephiroth: Yes, you di—*is cut off rather suddenly by a forceful Jenna, turning his head slightly so he can kiss her back, drawing his head back after a moment* What are you doing here… I have a lot of work to do… at least shut the door.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Mmm… I’m here because I need some Sephiroth time. *smirks then waves her hand, casting a spell to slam the door shut as well as close the shades. Once that is done, she slips into Sephiroth’s lap before she reaches into his jacket in order to rub his sides*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises his head to kiss her deeply, moving his arms around her. He raises one hand in a swift motion at the door, locking and bolting it closed* *”Do you know this place is not very appropriate for this sort of thing…?”** *begins to caress her back anyway, his fingers trying to find the zipper to her body-suit*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *whispers into his ear* Do you know that I don’t care about what is appropriate and what isn’t? *lowers her head to lick his earlobe after she whispers to him. She then begins to undo his buckles*

Dimitri: *frowns as he hears some of the noises from his father’s office. So, he concentrates on his work and begins to hum to himself in order to block out the noises that he know are about to come*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mumbles in her ear as he pushes stuff off his table* We shouldn’t be doing this here… *leans back in his chair as far as it will go. The spring in the back support begins to protest with the extra weight of two people on it* Not at all… *pulls his gloves off and tosses them off to one side, slipping his hands into her body-suit once he has pried down the zipper. He begins to caress the lines of her shoulderblades and her lower spinal area*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Maybe we shouldn’t, but.. *grins* It feels so good. *licks her lips as she pulls Sephiroth’s jacket off of him. She then licks his left shoulder* Mmmm… Tastes so very good. *she caresses his abdomen as her hands wander down to his pants*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *begins aggressively purring at her* You’re lucky there’s not a camera in this room… *when he realizes she has her hands around his pants area, he bucks his hips towards her in an attempt to give her easier access to the area* Really, really don’t advise it…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *moves in to kiss Sephiroth, trying to silence his complaints by keeping his mouth busy. She also uses her feet to push his boots off before she begins to pull down his pants*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *wiggles around in the chair as Jenna pulls his pants down, not wanting anything to stop her or get in the way from getting where she wants to. He grasps the front of her body-suit around the neck-collar and begins to gently tug on it so he can get it down. Once he has acheived this goal, he begins to caress her breasts, loudly purring at her* I hope for your sake nobody knocks on my door in the next quarter-hour…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly chuckles at Sephiroth then shakes her head* I think they would have to be rather foolish. *She wiggles about to help Sephiroth strip her down. She then trills with contentment as Sephiroth caresses her. Soon enough, she moves in to start exciting him*

Dimitri: *hums even louder as the noises from his father’s office continue*

Viewing 25 posts - 951 through 975 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.