JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 926 through 950 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: I didn’t mean it like that… we’re legally approving immigration papers. Thanks to me and my paperwork decisions, people are coming to live here. *takes a seat at the table and relaxes* Oh man, rough day. *puts his feet up on the seat adjacent to him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *watches Phoenix’s actions before frowning and glaring at him. Thanks to most of the people who admires and looks up to being especially proficient at glaring, such as Sephiroth, Jenna, and Edgeworth, he doesn’t exactly have a light glare himself* That is a rather… lowly action. *nods to the other man’s foot. He then turns his attention to his menu*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: *stares at Dimitri and stifles a laugh, highly amused at the fact a kid is heavily glaring at him. He broadly grins, then takes his feet off the chair again, smiling at Dimitri* You’re so cute. Did anyone ever tell you that? *picks up his menu*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *upon hearing the laughter, he glares once more at Phoenix. However, his expression softens into confusion once the man speaks* Cute? *tilts his head* No. Mother and father don’t believe in the existence of that word. *he then returns to examining the menu*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: That’s sad. You are cute. Very bright eyed and intelligent too. I can see why Edgeworth picked you as his secretary. How old are you again? Some adults don’t know, and wouldn’t know how to do your job. That’s smartness right there.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: I’m twelve. Will be thirteen next year. And yes, I usually get good grades… *grumbles* ..except in math. Math sucks.. *frowns* How am I cute? I don’t try to be cute.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: Well… look at you. You have a button nose and bright eyes. You’re attentive and intelligent to the world around you. That alone makes you look smart and cute. Do you really need more?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Button… nose..? *frowns and crosses his eyes a bit to look at his nose* I don’t think so. *shakes his head. He then orders the soup and salad combination when the waitress comes*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: *orders a big steak burger with a side of fries and hands the menu back to the waitress, grinning* Ahh, this meal is going to be good, I can tell. *glances out the window and watches groups of soldiers go by* Why does this island have such a big army? I mean, there’s soldiers everywhere. And I never see any cops.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: ShinRa never used umm… cops. If SOLDIER and the MPs can’t handle it, then the TURKs will most definitely take care of it. Though you probably don’t want to be chased by the TURKs. Reno really knows how to use his rod.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: He hits people with a rod?! Isn’t that inhumane? This place seriously needs cops and courthouses and actual law enforcement and protection. I didn’t see a single jail around either. What happens to the criminals? The thieves? The murderers?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *Shrugs* Reno’s always had his electro-mag rod that I knew of. And… there’s a holding cell in the SOLDIER barracks, I think… *frowns and shrugs* Mideel didn’t have much crime at all..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: Wow, really? That’s really something. Los Angeles always had a murderer somewhere. Or a crime that was bad enough for Mia to want to defend. In the face of hopeless odds, she saved innocent people from their deaths. That is really important.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Mideel wasn’t that big. We all knew each other. So, I guess if anyone did anything, everyone else would know right away. Anyway, stupid people would meet my father’s Masamune. I don’t think anyone was that stupid. *grins as his soup comes and begins to eat*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: Wow that’s harsh. Your father would perform executions with no trial and no nothing? You need us then. *looks at his soup and screws up his face* I don’t like that stuff at all. They fed us all kinds of cheap broth in college. *shudders* Horrible cafeteria food..

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *shrugs* You don’t have to like my food. In fact, it’s better that you don’t like it. That way you won’t try to eat it. *nods to himself and continues to eat* And Father… hasn’t needed to perform any executions that I’ve known of.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: You just said… he stabbed people with his masamune thing. That’s his big long sword, right? I think I remember reading that in the guide. *sits up properly as his steak burger arrives and stuffs his face full of fries*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: No, I said they would meet it. Most people just get scared at looking at it near their body. Why stab if you can scare them with no injury? *grins as his salad arrives as well, so he begins to eat that as well. He frowns as he looks at Phoenix’s eating habits* You’re making a mess.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: *munches. He picks up some salt to sprinkle on the fries, grinning* Ish good. *swallows his food and grins at Dimitri* Oh man you ordered the wrong thing. *picks up his burger and chows into it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *spreads open his wings, feeling a bit defensive* I picked what I wanted. It is quite good. *he then continues to eat his salad* You’re still making a mess.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: How am I making a mess? Do you see anything off the plate? No. *takes another huge bite out of his steak burger then talks with his mouth full* Oh Maya would have loved this thing… I should take her here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *quickly pulls his wings out in front of himself in order to shield himself from the food bits that are being flung out of Phoenix’s mouth as he talks. One he opens his wings back up, he glares anew at Phoenix before he points to the man’s cheek*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: What…? *picks up a napkin and wipes off his face, shrugging* It’s fine. *resumes eating hungrily, munching through the rest of his burger in relatively short time*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *shakes his head, deciding to classify the spike-head as hopeless. So, he just works on finishing off his salad. Once he is done, he asks for a salad to-go, even though Edgeworth had said that he wanted nothing. He also asks for a coffee to-go as well*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: *munches through his fries, leaning back in his chair, feeling quite full when finished. He watches Dimitri fuss around and chuckles, shaking his head* You want more food even though we’re leaving? I also didn’t think kids liked coffee. You’re strange.

Viewing 25 posts - 926 through 950 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.