JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 901 through 925 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

DImitri: *tilts his head then shrugs* I trust you. I can’t really think of anything. *he glances at the television again, tilting his head as he considers the show that Miles apparently likes*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *orders some mint chocolate sticks to go along with the tea service as well as hot chocolate powder and sugar. He then sits back down on the bed and waits. Only after about 3 minutes there is a knock at the door and Edgeworth wheels in the small tea cart, pulling it towards the foot of the bed* I hope you like hot chocolate and biscuits.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *Glances at the cart and tilts his head, not really having encountered tea before. He then grasps at one of the biscuits before he sniffs it with curiosity. Upon deciding that it smells fine, he begins to eat it. He is once again rather neat for his age, but his eating habits are no where near as refined as anything from the von Karma rule book* Thank you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *nods his head* It is no problem. *pours some hot water into a cup, then adds hot chocolate and a teaspoon of sugar. He stirs it until it is all dissolved, then adds milk to the concoction before picking up the cup to hand to Dimitri* Try this.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *quickly finishes off the biscuit before he reaches out to take the cup. He sips on it before broadly grinning at Edgeworth* Thank you. It’s very good. *he then glances at the television again, as the show focuses on the villain, before he softly mutters* That guy is holding the sword wrong.. He’d lose his grip with a single swing.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *sighs at him* It IS cheap television. It’s people in suits. *makes himself some honey tea and sips on it, pushing the cart away because he doesn’t need it any more just now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *softly* Sorry, just seen many people fight for real. Know when they hold weapons wrong and have bad stances. *grins* Maybe I’ll take you to see my father spar some time. It’s fun to watch. *he examines the tv again* This show not too bad. Just they make silly mistakes. *Thus, he’d happily drink the hot chocolate and watch the DVD with Edgeworth until he’s finally ready to retreat home, feeling that he had sufficiently avoided his father’s dinner*

Time passes relatively quickly given that there is constantly something to be done on the island nation. Before any of Sephiroth’s family really noticed, it was Christmas season. Jenna took particular note to the season by spotted that families left over from the American Samoa part of their island have decorated their houses with strange lights. However, she isn’t too bothered since she could actively document the evolution of such traditions just by having lived through enough Earth Christmases to know how things are.

Dimitri had finally given up the names of all those that bothered him within a few days of the assault that lead to him holding to a pole on the hotel. Thus, several boys and their families were deported from Mideel.

Furthermore, Dimitri had talked Jenna into removing him from the standard schooling in the area. Instead, Jenna has paid for private tutors for him and any of her other children that don’t want to bother with the school provided by public systems. If Sephiroth objected to the expense at all, Jenna would have just decided to sell some of the treasures she collected through her life to pay for the education.

Dimitri has also been more than happy to work as Edgeworth’s assistant. He’s also stated to form a rather solid understanding of the legal systems.

Also, if approached, Jenna would have refused giving humans the schematics to the AI, Centra, stating that Artificial Intelligences have an inherit flaw: they are intelligent and thus always form personalities. However, she would release any schematics for holograms and such technology. She also would have given Edgeworth more sophisticated access terminals for Centra if asked, mostly since Dimitri would also beg to her as well.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*Sephiroth has since spent the last few months shifting around lots of people. He has relocated several lots of ‘gifted’ magic casters, peaceful dragons who feel comfortable in their human disguise forms, and the oldest descendants from the batch of ‘rape alien’ Jenova-cell offspring to the island. Other batches of regular humans have also immigrated to the island now that he has set up housing complexes and entire residential zones to be built. Many houses have gone up in the last few months and the influx of people are only too happy to build more and expand the island’s infrastructure.
    He has also taken many of the surviving humans into the island nation’s protection as refugees, shoving them on the larger island of Tasmania in the North-west. While the Christmas celebrations go on, he ignores them, involving himself heavily in the reconstruction of things*

Meanwhile, The General Store has expanded dramatically and others have opened up. There are also docks on the south-eastern side of the island and a proper shipping harbour is in development, being built. There is talk of knocking down rainforest to make way for a new airport, but the current one still suffices so not much has happened there.

Kalysto’s Alchemy and Herb Supplies store has also gotten a larger amount of demand, so much so that there are actually waiting lists for herbs still in the growing lots. The elf himself seems more and more stressed out as time goes on because he doesn’t really know how to deal with the increased demands. He spends most of his time tilling land for sewing seeds, and has employed two other elves to tend to the gardens and keep everything properly watered. His herb garden is so big now, it pretty much takes up the entire backyard.

Miles Edgeworth has been busy also, mostly with legal issues and people’s immigration and emigration paperwork, all the while arguing and complaining that although he is a man of law, he never entered the field to go manage this line of it. He is also joined by Mia and Phoenix in this task, both of which seem to accept it a lot more than he does. He has hung a few decorations in his office, but overall is mostly a scrooge. This may also have something to do with the DL-6 Incident occuring around this time of the year, and Christmas reminds him a little of his father.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *has told Droozun and Mahret to assist Kalysto in fertilizing his herbs while she works on updating the stock on the website that she runs for Kalysto.*

Dimitri: *has not understood a thing about the Christmas thing yet, and the lack of concern from his parents hasn’t helped him understand what the big deal is. For now, he’s in Edgeworth’s office and trying to help the man sort through the immigration requests that came in for the day*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *wanders through the garden, snuffling about as he looks for Felweed. He rather subtly backs up and begins secretly digging a hole in the corner of the yard to poop in*

Mahret: *just lies in the sun on the back steps. She is rather bloated after feeding on wild animals and lies rather still while her digestive processes go to work on her food*

Edgeworth: *picks up a large batch of folders and dumps them on the desk* We have more than fifty new people who are able to come here to live this weekend… *sighs* They are to be located to the new apartments in the North-west, around the airport area. We need to assign them to rooms, read what they need and supply accordingly. We also need to read their references and stamp an accept or deny stamp on their application. Your father apparently doesn’t want murderers among his new citizens. Ironic, no?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *looks up to listen to Edgeworth and nods at his instructions. However, he pauses and tilts his head, which makes his currently unruly hair due to being in need of a hair cut tangle slightly, as Edgeworth adds the last part* Father was very sick when he did those things. He not like that any more. *shakes his head then gets to work on sorting the plausible acceptances from the obvious rejections*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *grumbles about in the other corner of the garden, planting rows of a root vegetable he can use parts of for potions. He swears aggressively in Thalassian as he digs up something that had been growing before by accident, then pulls it out to examine the damage* “Oh goddamn it!” *hisses* Who didn’t mark the location of these gold-leaf bulbs?! There’s no fucking room for anything in this back yard any more!

Edgeworth: If you see people you don’t like, put them on the other islands… we don’t want to condemn them, but we don’t want friction either.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Mmm.. *nods* Yea, that makes sense. *he then frowns as he sees an application for Cloud Strife and quickly tosses it into a denied stack, knowing better than to even consider something like that*

Orpheus: *toddles outside, having gotten used to walking recently. He then moves to Kalysto’s side so that he can tug onto his father’s robe* Daddy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *continues raging at the other people nearby, at least until Orpheus toddles up to him. He drops his digging spade and reaches over to pat the boy on the head* Hey, you. Want a piggyback ride? *flicks an ear as he overhears mumbled complaint about his conduct and behaviour* Well next time, LABEL the damn Goldleaf bulbs! I’m running a business here!

Edgeworth: If there are people you are unsure about, give their form to me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *nods* I know. *grins at Edgeworth and continues to sort pages for a few more minutes. Once he has his stack basically fully sorted, he sits up and stretches* Would you like for me to get lunch? I can run over to the restaurant down the street and get something.

Orpheus: *just grins up at his father, not really understanding what is going on with the garden at all. He then holds up his arms* Up.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: No thank you. I am not hungry at this time. *props his glasses up on his face and glares at the references in a file he is reading. He sets it off to one side and shakes his head, picking up the next one to go through* What are these people thinking? They list their combat experience and suggest to join the army?

Kalysto: I can’t pick you up right now. *shows the kid his hands, which are dirt-covered*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Well, my father is famous, they probably want to see him. *shrugs* Are you certain you don’t want me to get you something to have around? *he heads toward the door*

Orpheus: *whines, not really understanding why he’s being told “no”. Instead, he just hops up and down* Up!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Do you want dirt all over you? No. *frowns* Oh wait, you’re a kid. You don’t care about anything. *grumbles and picks him up, then tries to set him on his back so he can continue working and swearing in elvish at the other workers*

Edgeworth: Pardon me? *frowns* If you wish, get me some tea. But I really do not need anything else.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *nods at Edgeworth then steps out of the office. However, before he goes to the restaurant, he wanders over to Mia’s office and knocks* I’m going to get lunch from down the street. Do you or.. *frowns as he looks toward Phoenix, still not liking him much* Do either of you want anything?

Orpheus: *squeals with delight as he’s picked up. He then hugs onto his father’s neck, feeling quite content. However, after a while, he whines again and reaches out for Droozun*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *is still digging around the garden, grumbling at the fact that while there are so many things growing around him, there is nothing he would personally dig up and eat. He snorts as Orpheus reaches out for him and he walks into the house, tracking mud in the door from his paws*

Phoenix: Oh god, hell yes. I need coffee… *lets out a big yawn, then scratches the back of his head, ruffling his spikes* This is too much work!

Mia: It is necessary. *glares at Phoenix then smiles at Dimitri* I don’t need anything. But thank you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *glances at Phoenix for a few moments before he crosses his arms and looks at the wall* You can come with me, spike-head. *he twitches his wings then turns around, trying to say that Phoenix better hurry before he changes his mind with body language*

Orpheus: *continues to reach out for Droozun. However, when the demon dog leave the yard, he wails*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: *grins and throws his work away into the file beside him* Hell yes. *quickly leaves his desk and follows Dimitri out the door* Where are you going anyway? *ignores the glares from Mia as he follows Dimitri out the door*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: There is a restaurant down the street, about a block from here. They serve sandwhiches and salads and things like that. I’m going there. *he doesn’t look at Phoenix and continues out of the building. Soon enough, he enters the eating establishment*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix: *follows Dimitri down the road, grinning* This place sure is nice, huh. Much quieter than downtown LA. Much less noise and traffic and smog. Hell, there’s less everything. Less people too. Though… there’s going to be lots more people soon. Thanks to me. *gives Dimitri a huge grin*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *narrows his eyes as he glances back at Phoenix* I doubt that they are coming to see you. You’re rather bland and annoying. No mass of anything would want to see you. *he moves to the hostess and asks for a table for two. Given that it is slow, they are sat nearly immediately*

Viewing 25 posts - 901 through 925 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.