JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 876 through 900 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *begins to quietly read through the DL-6 incident, his expression growing more and more miserable as he does. After about 10 minutes he puts the file aside and buries his face in his hands, looking quite depressed and worn down*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *continues to do his homework, leaving Edgeworth in peace so that he can do his research. However, after a while, he notices that Edgeworth has shifting position and is leaning forward on the bed. He glances up at the man before he sets down his book and slowly moves closer to Edgeworth. He then slides onto the bed before he hugs the older man* You ok?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *shies away from Dimitri slightly, keeping his head low* I am alright… *shrugs his shoulders and sighs, attempting to wave the file away, sitting up properly* But I can’t very well explain it to you. I doubt you would understand.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *lets go of Edgeworth, taking the hint as the older man slides away. Instead, he just moves to sit down next to him. He then nods at the disk* Just turn it off. *he then glances at Edgeworth before he frowns* Despite what Zach say, I’m not dim..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *waves a hand over the disk, then takes the glove off. He relaxes in his sitting posture again and sighs once more, hunching forwards again* Thank you. *slowly takes off his coat and readjusts his cravat, glancing at the television, hoping for a distraction*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *tilts his head as he continues to watch Edgeworth. He then uses his right wing to move his bag over to himself before he rifles through it. He then pulls out a chocolate bar before holding it out to Edgeworth* Here, this make me feel better when I’m sad.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *glances down at the chocolate bar and raises both brows slightly* Do you think I would be sated by something so simple like this? *takes the chocolate bar anyway. He carefully opens it with perfection, the wrapper perfectly split. He then snaps off a piece and offers it to Dimitri before snapping off another piece to eat for himself*

Seferia
    Keymaster

DImitri: *shrugs* Better than nothing. *he then shakes his head as Edgeworth offers him half* It ok. You can have it all. I don’t mind. *grins at Edgeworth and nods*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: No, take some, really. There are too many carbohydrates here for one person to comfortably eat in one sitting. *snaps another piece of chocolate off and attempts to hand that one to him also*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *blinks, not really having thought about such. He then nods and takes the offered bit of chocolate* Ok. Thank you, Miles. *nods and munches on the chocolate*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: This is actually good. *glances at the wrapper* Locally made? Where did you buy this from? I might have to go ahead and buy more. *glances at the TV again, tilting his head slightly*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Umm… *Frowns in thought* I don’t know. Father stuff his drawers with tons of chocolates. I just grab them when I want them. Not that hard for me. *shrugs* Sorry, don’t know where he get them.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *smirks lightly* I see. I never would have guessed such a man would be interested in sweets, but it makes sense. *finally kicks his shoes off and relaxes back on the bed, content to stay there for the afternoon* What do you normally do to entertain yourself on the weekends?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Not much.. Sister say I’m really boring. I mostly just read books in my room. Sometimes I watch my family or the SOLDIERs train while I read. *shrugs* Sometimes I play video games, though, but not often.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: I see. There is not very much to watch right now however. *nods at the window* You can look outside if you want, but not very much is going on. They all retreated inside because of the rain. I bet their courtyard is muddy and unsuitable for working in.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Oh, it ok. I don’t really pay much attention to TV. There never many good shows on. Cancer love TV though. Think she addicted to it. Rather sad. She throw tantrums and everything over TV. *Shakes his head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: I hardly see why that is anything to throw a tantrum about. Television is not that exciting. Maybe she wants something out of it that she hasn’t said specifically. Maybe it is a substitute for something else. Have you considered that?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *shrugs* Cancer is… strange.. She’s not really a sister. She’s a clone made by.. bad stuff. I leave her alone, she leaves me alone. It works. *glances at the tv again* But yea, I don’t know what channel to put tv on.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Ah, then don’t put on a channel. I have something you may want to watch. *glances at Dimitri and moves to his briefcase, taking out a Steel Samurai DVD. He places it into the DVD slot and flicks around the channels until he is on the one that shows the DVD player. He then sits on the edge of the bed again and begins to watch*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *blinks and stares at the DVD that Edgeworth pulls out. He tilts his head with confusion, but doesn’t say anything at first. After the DVD starts playing, he softly speaks* Is that just guys in foam suits..?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *stares at Dimitri and then glares at him* He is a warrior most noble. In his search for the truth he protects the innocent. He is the Steel Samurai!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *stares at Edgeworth then glances at the television again* Umm… Right. *tries to manage a grin* It’s not bad.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *shrugs* I enjoy it. *continues to watch the DVD, then moves to his feet and picks up the phone* I am going to order room service. Would you like anything? I am going to order some tea… and possibly some biscuits. Will you have anything?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: If it’s better than my father’s cooking, anything. *broadly grins* Just as long as I get to avoid what my father thinks is good for dinner. Though father swears up and down that it much better than mush that Hojo fed him when he grew up in laboratory.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: It’s just room service. *begins talking to the person on the other end of the phone, ordering an entire tea-set to make tea with, along with fresh shortbread cookies. He glances at Dimitri and clears his throat* Do you know what you want, or would you like me to pick something for you?

Viewing 25 posts - 876 through 900 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.